Dreams

It's about 3:30 ,the same day and we all decide to just go shopping around. We have my driver take us to the "avenues" which is just a little outlet mall. Tyler, Chuck, Francesco and I walk into a book store and just walk around. Francesco holds my hand then whispers "don't look behind you." "Why??" I said looking confused. "Just don't." He replied. I look behind me and I see Elena looking at books. "Really" I said frowning. "I said not to look!" Francesco said. We both laugh and run away before she can see us.

We all meet up in the middle of the book store "let's get coffee!" Chuck said. "There's this really good coffee shop down the road" I replied. "I'm up for it" francesco said. "Me too" tyler answered. We left the bookstore and headed to the coffee shop! "Lana when is your next show?" Tyler asked. "It's in two days, in LA." I replied. "Oh nice, maybe Chuck and I could come? I would love to see it." "Aw sure! You two are always welcomed." I said. "Wahoo! I'll be there." Tyler says grinning.

After we got our coffee we went to a movie and now we're headed home. It's 9:30. We say goodnight to tyler and Chuck then we go to our room. "I can't believe he's spending the night, that's so weird...do you think they're going to do anything..?" Francesco said. "Ew don't say that!" I said laughing and smacking his arm. "I'm trying not to think of that." I added. Francesco laughs then says "he's a cool guy. And a fan of you !" "That's always a plus" I said winking. Francesco and I watched a movie then we went to sleep.

I knock on Barrie's door and right when he opens it he smiles, I go inside and close the door. I start to kiss barrie and we fall on the sofa "I missed this so much" barrie said. Barrie's on top of me and We start making out he reaches for my underwear and slides his hand on my p****he starts rubbing me then I wake up. I look at the clock and I'm breathing heavy and sweating it's 3:30 am. I look beside me and Francesco is sleeping. Oh my god. Did I just had a dream of Barrie and I about to have sex. What the fuck is wrong is wrong with me?! I start breathing heavy and freak out. I get up and walk to the kitchen and get some water.

I walk back into the room "babe?! Why are you awake? Are you okay?" Francesco said. "Yeah...I'm fine. I just couldn't sleep." I said. I lay next to Francesco and say "will you hug me" francesco kisses me then puts this arms around me. I rub his arm then close my eyes. What just happened...I really really don't know why I dreamt that. I'm freaked out. I don't like barrie like that!