You

It's 2:30 pm the next day and Chuck just left. I'm on my way back to my apartment, francesco and I worked things out yesterday but I'm still a little upset. I stop at a cafe on my way home to get a muffin and some coffee, I drink way too much coffee, it's got to be unhealthy.

I just got home and I hear Francesco watching tv in our bedroom. I walk in and lay next to him. "Hey babe. You're laying next to me now! Yay." Francesco said laughing. "Oh be quiet." I replied. Francesco kisses me then holds my hand. "Did you and Chuck have a good time?" He asked. "Sure did. Hey let's go to the beach, we haven't been in forever!" I replied. "Okay, sounds good." Francesco says.

We get up and get ready and I'm changing into my bikini and francesco comes up to me and holds my waist and kisses me. I kiss him back then he reaches for my bikini top string, I move his hand then step back "nope" I said. "Babe come onnnnn, how long are you gonna do this" francesco said grabbing my hand. "As long as I want, now come on let's go." I replied grabbing my towel and beach bag. Francesco groans then follows behind me.

We just got to the beach and we're trying to get out of our car but there's so much paparazzi. "I'll come around to your side and help you out" francesco said getting out. He's goes around the car shielding his face and comes to my side, I open the door and he puts his arm around me as I cover my face. "Does this mean you two are back together?" "Francesco did you cheat again?" They yell.

We keep walking and One guy sticks his camera in my face and it bumps my head francesco pushes it away "You just hit her in the face, don't fucking get that close again." Francesco says. We finally get on the beach and leave the paparazzi at the entrance. "Are you ok baby?" Francesco ask's looking at my forehead. "Yeah it hurts a little but I'm fine, thank you for that though." I replied rubbing my head. Francesco kisses me then we lay down on our towel.

"So since you're not going to be friends with Elena anymore, does that mean I need to drop James? You never said." I asked Francesco. "I don't care. He doesn't bother me that much. If you want to hangout with him that's fine." He answered. "Okay. You know we never talked about when we're getting married." I said. "After your tour! There's not enough time to do it before." "Yeah that's true. I don't know if I can wait that long,I'm so excited." I replied. "It'll be the best day of our lives." He said.

Francesco and I go into the water, I get on his back and put my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I Lay my chin on his shoulder and he kisses my arm. " I can't believe you go on tour next month. I'm gonna miss you so much" francesco says. "I know, I'm excited but I just wish you could come. Two weeks is just so long!"

"Well we're practicing the no sex part right now." Francesco replied laughing. "See its a good thing." Francesco pulls me to the front of him and we start kissing, he wraps his arms around my waist and I hold his face while we make out. "Fuck you're teasing me too hard right now." Francesco said. "Whoops" I said kissing him again. "Stopp. I'm getting out now" francesco said swimming away. I laugh then follow him.

They just got back to the apartment and Lana goes to take a shower. Francesco's phone rings and he sees that it's Elena so he goes to the living room. "Hello" francesco says. "So what's going on? Can we not talk anymore?!" Elena says. "No I don't think so, I'm really sorry Elena but it's hurting my relationship." "Wow. You're willing to drop a good friend for her? I've known you longer than she has. Damn she had a leash on you." "Well maybe if we didn't lie about it, and you didn't try to get with me things could be different but we did and you did. I love her and that's just the way it had to be." Francesco replies.

"I remember when you loved me, you know, first. But if that's what you want then fine." Elena said. "Elena we dated for like two weeks. But I do still care for you, and I wish you all the best in the world."

Francesco walks back into our room "I heard what you said. Thank you and I love you too." I said hugging Francesco. "You know I'll always want you." Francesco said kissing my neck. "Ditto" I said smiling and laughing.

I get on Twitter and see a video of Jaime talking to the Paparazzi about Barrie and I????! "They still love each other a lot. They just went through a hard time. That doesn't mean that's the end of their relationship." She said. "Francesco watch this!" I said hitting his arm. He watches it then says "I knew she was trouble!!" "Why would she say that?!? Oh my god."