Different

We just got to Florida,I have 4 days off and I'm spending them in Here after the show ,Chuck is staying with my parents at their house and I'm staying at a hotel. She's with me right now though. "How are you feeling?" She asked sitting on my bed as I'm un packing.

"I feel better today. he hasn't answered my text, but I'm kind of glad he didn't, because if he did I would have thought there was hope..but now I know just to leave him alone...until he wants to talk to me."

"God he's such a douche. But I'm glad you see it that way and are feeling better." Chuck said. "Yeah. I mean I've lost the best thing in my life, and I'll never be over it and I'll always want him. But if a break is what he needs then I need to respect that." "Love you" Chuck said hugging me. "I love you too."

I'm in my dressing room about to start the show. My mom and Charlie walk in and give me a huge hug "we missed you so much!!" Mom says. I smile then hug them tight "I missed you guys too." "How are you?" She asked. "I guess you guys know.." "Yeah. We do." Charlie said. "I'm fine. I haven't been, but there's nothing I can do so." "Well we love you." Mom said hugging me again.

After the show I walk into my dressing room and no one is in there but my dad. I start to pack my makeup and hair stuff back into my bag. "Honey can I talk to you for a minute?" He asks. "I guess so." I said sitting down on the sofa. He sits on the table in front of me "I know what I did was wrong and I feel like I'm half responsible for your break up, but I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgive me."

"What you did was really really hurtful. And I'm still mad about it but, I know you had my best intentions so I forgive you." I replied. "Thank you so much honey. I'm really sorry I hurt you.." "Just can you please just let me deal with my own issues from now on?" "Yes. Definitely. Deal. I love you Hun." "I love you too dad." I said smiling. He gets up and squeezes me.

I'm feeling better..like I told Chuck, I can't change anything, I guess he just needs time. Its just crazy how easy it is for him not to talk to me, but whatever he needs to feel better and come back to me. I kind of lost hope though...I don't think he's going to come back to me anytime soon. I saw pictures of him today out with this girl..but I don't know. Maybe just his friend.

Chucks POV
It's the next day and I convinced Lana to go shopping with me, we love to shop in the little shops in Florida. I wanted her to get out of her hotel room today, I can tell she's doing a little better she never would have come with me before.

I have no idea what Francesco's problem is, but I'm so so so mad at him that if I ever see him, someone will want to hold me back. Who the fuck breaks up with someone when they're ENGAGED just because she made out with someone?? It's his fault she did!! If was there for her she wouldn't have.

We just walked out of the hotel and we're swarmed by paparazzi "Lana why did you break off the engagement with Francesco?" "Lana why did you and Francesco breakup?" "Why isn't he wearing his ring? You are!" They yelled. I look at Lana and her head is down with one hand covering her face. I take her other hand and we get into our car.

"You ok?" I asked her. "Yeah. I'm fine." She replied. We get to the store and get back out "Lana why can't you keep a boyfriend?" Someone yelled. I shake my head then we walk into the store. "They're literally so stupid." I said. Lana just shook her head agreeing.

Lanas POV
We shopped for about two hours then headed back to the hotel. "I'll see you tomorrow. Are you gonna be ok?" Chuck asked. "I'll be fine. Love you." I said smiling. "Okay. Love you too !" Chuck replied. I get out of the car and walk into the hotel. I got up to my room and un lock the door. There's champagne on my bed, complements of the hotel. Man I miss Francesco. It's easy to say it'll all be good but hard to accept it.