Its time

I go onto the deck and call Jaime. "Hey girl!" Jaime said. "Have you been talking about me to Barie?!" I asked. "What?! No? Why would you think that?" "Because he texted me about me getting married to Francesco and I don't know how he would know that unless you told him because I told you about that and you said you just hung out with him" I said. "Maybe he found out from the media since they're always making up stories that you're getting married? why would you think I would tell him that?!" Jaime replied.

"I don't I was just asking. Don't be mad, I was just upset. I don't want Barie knowing my business. Maybe he did read something.." I replied. "Well he must have because I didn't say anything. You know I wouldn't do that." Jaime said. "Yeah I do, I'm sorry." "That's okay. It's all good. Hey when is your next show?" "It's in 3 days in Texas." I replied. "I'll be there!" Jaime said. "Really?!? Yay!"

I walk back inside and sit next to Francesco. "Jaime is coming to my show in Texas!" I said. "Aw good. That'll be fun. Hey my mom wants to go to that show too, could she?" Francesco says. "Oh boy, you should have told me a week before so I could prepare!" I replied laughing. Francesco laughs then says "she likes you now!" "That's what you think. But anyways of course she can come. She's always welcomed.." I said trying to mean it.

Francesco just should me a new magazine that came out that said "Lana Del Rey Engaged To Francesco Carrozzini!" And inside it says a "close friend" of mine says that we're engaged. "Where do they even get this stuff from!" I said.

"Jaime..." Francesco replied. "She's not telling anyone anything. She told me she wasn't." I said. "Well, maybe she's lying babe. I mean she did randomly come back into your life." "Yeah, maybe. I don't know, we'll see."

The next day Francesco and I decide to walk to the beach. It's a beautiful day and I haven't been in a while. We just walked out of our apartment and I hold Francesco's hand. So far there are only 3 paparazzi guys. "How does it feel to be engaged Lana?" One guy asks. I feel like I should set them straight. I laugh then say "we're not engaged." "What?! We thought you were. When are you going pop the question Francesco?!" Francesco keeps his dead down and says "when it's the right time."

We get to the beach after 10 minutes of signing autographs and taking pictures. Francesco doesn't mind, he knows my fans make me happy, he usually helps take pictures of us. "I brought my camera because I wanted to take some shots of the beach" francesco said laying down next to me. "Good! We should walk around later so you can take some." I replied.

Francesco and I are walking along the side of the beach by the rocks, he stops to take pictures every once in a while. I'm in my white sun dress and my hair is wavy. "It's so beautiful here. I'm so glad we moved here." He said. "Me too. I love it. It's so relaxing." I replied. I sit on a rock as francesco takes pictures,he's so cute. "So serious" I said laughing. Francesco laughs then says "I have to catch the perfect moment." Where we are right now is so quiet and beautiful, you can hear the waves.

Francesco sits next to me and puts his arm around me. "I love you." He said. "I love you too babe." I replied. He kisses me then I put my hand on his arm that's around me. "We've had a really long road. So many ups and downs, but we've stayed together and I couldn't be and happier." Francesco says looking into my eyes.

"I couldn't be any happier either. You're the guy I always wished I would be with, I've always had someone I had to take care of, like a mom,you know, that didn't really care about me. But you do, and it's amazing." I said. Francesco holds my face and kisses me over and over. He's had something in his pocket all day.

I see him out of the corner of my eye reach for his pocket and takes out a little box, He stops kissing me and takes my hand "we should go." I said standing up. "What?! Why what's wrong? I was about to-" "I'm not feeling good, I need to just go back to the apartment." I said. "Ok.." Francesco replied. I walk in front of Francesco and don't say a word, he doesn't either. He was about to propose, I think, Well I'm pretty positive...I just don't know if I can do that.