Did she not know.

I call Chuck and tell her how I wont see francesco for mainly 3 weeks when my Tour starts. "You guys will be ok, just call each other every night, it might get hard to keep that routine but it's important." Chuck said. "Yeah, I know I'm just worried." I replied. "About what? You know Francesco's not going to do anything" "yeah..it's just, I don't know, we've never been apart that long,we've never gone that long without having sex." I said.

"Yeah it's definitely gonna be hard, but it'll work out. You both are crazy about each other so that'll get you through it." "Thanks babe. you always make me feel better." I replied. "Of course. I Love you! Text me tomorrow ok?" Chuck said. "I love you too, I will."

I walk inside from the deck and fransesco says "how's Chuck?!" "She's good." I walk over to francesco and hold his hands then kiss him. "What was that for?!" He said smiling. "No reason, I just love you." I said kissing him again. "I love you too baby."

Francesco and I went to the gas station and got a bunch of candy and snacks to take on the plane with us tonight. We like to just eat and watch movies.

Francesco and I just got on the plane to head back to France. I keep trying to concentrate on the movie but francesco keeps laughing at his phone. "Are you even watching" I ask. "Yes babe!" Francesco replied. "What just happened." "Uhhh. Okay maybe I missed a part." Francesco says laughing. I shake my head then take his phone "oh look, Elena is the distraction." I said reading her name then handing him back his phone.

"I'm sorry babe I'll pay attention" Francesco said laughing. "Just text Elena, I'll watch the movie." I said turning the laptop to me. "Oh come on" Francesco said pulling the laptop back to him, I pull it back to me then he starts laughing and kisses my neck. "Fine." I said laughing too "just be quiet." I added. "Yes ma'am."

We make it to our apartment in France and it's 3:15 am. We change into our pajamas then get in our bed. "I missed it here." I said. "Me too. It's where all the magic happened, fell in love, first kiss and engagement." Francesco said. I smile then kiss him "night baby." I said. "Night babe."

I don't really like that he's talking to Elena again, I mean they're not hanging out, just texting, but she's tried to get him away from me, I just don't like her. But he obviously likes her as a friend so I don't want to tell him who he can and can't hangout with, he didn't do that to me and James.

The next day Francesco and I decide to go to an art gallery, francesco said it's the best one around, it has photography, art pieces, paintings and drawings. We just got here and there are tons of paparazzi. Francesco puts his arm around me and leads me to the door "lana are you getting married because your pregnant?!" Oh geezzz. These people are insane.

We walk inside and the employee takes our coats. "Champagne?" They asked. "No thank you, but thanks." I said. "Sure! Thank you." Francesco said taking a glass. "Must be nice" I said. We start on the photography side and Francesco explains to me each picture, he has so much fun telling me about them all. He's been here so often that I guess he knows everything there is to know. I love watching his face light up as he tells me the history. He's having so much fun!

Francesco and I are back in our car, we just left the gallery. "hey baby Rita wants to meet up tomorrow, she wants to meet you. Do you want to?" Francesco ask's. "Mm, sure. Elena isn't going to be there right?!" I reply. "She can't she's in LA. I wanted her to but yeah." "Okay I'll go then. She sounds nice." I said. "Ok good! Thanks babe. I think you'll like her, she's been a family friend for a while." "I'm sure I will!" I replied.

The next day Francesco and I are on our way to "Rosaria's" Italian restaurant to meet up with Rita. " you look beautiful." Francesco says looking at me up and down. "Aww babe, thank you! You always look handsome." I replied. I kiss francesco then we arrive at Rosarias. We walk inside and out server takes us to Rita's table.

"Hi!!" Rita said standing up and hugging Francesco. "Hi love!" He said hugging her back. "Rita this is my fiancée Lana!" He continued taking a step back. "Hey Lana! Nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you." Rita said shaking my hand. "Aw well thank you it's nice to meet you too! Francesco said you've been a family friend for a long time!" I replied.

We all sit down then she says "10 years to be exact! Our moms were really close. Then francesco got into photography and directing so he helped me with that. Plus him and my sister dated for a little bit so." I almost spit out my water and I look at francesco with my eyes really big. He puts his head in his hand. "What's wrong?!?" Rita says. "Oh....did she not know you two dated.." She adds. Francesco shakes his head "Nope."