Birthday

"Baby your birthday is tomorrow!" Francesco said grinning. We've been in France for a week now. Our wedding is in 3 days! "I know! I'm going to be so old." "No you're not! You're crazy. I'm older than you are so you're mainly calling me old." Francesco said laughing. "No I'm not! You're only three years older than me, you're still young and fresh baby." I said laughing.

"Mmhm. Well now we're both in our 30's." "Let's just hangout tomorrow,we don't need to do anything crazy for my birthday." "We'll we're not doing anything crazy but we have to celebrate!" "Let's just go to the beach or something." "Okay. Whatever you want to do,it's your 30th" "Sh don't say that out loud!" I yelled. "We're by ourselves!" Francesco said laughing. "So, it still makes me sad." "Baby you're going to be just as beautiful when you're 70." "Awww I love you." "I love you more."

All of our guest arrive the 22nd. It's the 20th but my family is coming tomorrow since it's my birthday. I think they fly in at 1. I'm just having a relaxed birthday. I think we're all going to the beach and renting a boat and just hanging out, I haven't seen my parents in forever and or Charlie! He's coming, I'm so excited. He never hangouts with me,I guess it's the youngest thing.

Francesco's POV
"Happy birthday baby Girl." I said sitting next to Lana on the bed handing her a bouquet of Roses. She smiles then sits up "Aww thank you baby!" She said taking the bouquet then kisses me. "I love you Elizabeth." "I love you more!" "Do you want to go get breakfast?" I asked. "Yes! Let's go."

Lana and I are at a cafe eating. She looks so beautiful, she's wearing a white casual, short dress and black heals. "Baby you look so beautiful.." "Aww thank you." Lana said grinning. "I can tell my stomach is growing already." She added. "Really? I can't. You'd look beautiful anyways, you're carrying my baby, there's nothing more beautiful than that." I said.

Lana smiles really big then kisses me. "Here I got you this" I said handing Lana a Present. "You shouldn't have gotten me anything" she said. "This is just one of many." She laughs and shakes her head then opens it, "damn you're a good wrapper baby." "Why thank you" I said laughing. Lana covers her mouth then smiles really big, she pulls out from the box, a baby book called "Goodnight moon"

"It can be the first book we read together to our baby." I said grinning. "That is so sweet Francesco!! I love it. Thank you so much." Lana said wiping her eye then getting up to hug me. I hug her really tight then say "I love you both."

Lana's POV
It means so much to me that Francesco is so excited for this baby, the fact that he got us a baby book is so sweet. It's 1:00 pm and I'm waiting for my parents, chuck and Charlie to get to our apartment, they checked into their hotel a while ago so they should be here any minute now.

"Charlie!!" I said hugging him. "I missed you" I added. "I missed you too! Happy birthday!" "Thank you!" "Are you excited for the wedding?" "Veryyyyy. I'm nervous though." "I'll say. I would be too." Charlie said. "Hey baby girl! Happy birthday." Mom said hugging and kissing me on the cheek. "Hey mom! Thank you, how are you?" "I'm great! I can't wait for the wedding, it's going to be beautiful!" "I know I can't ether!"

Once Francesco and I greet everyone we all head to the beach where my parents rented a boat for my birthday! We're on the boat when chuck pulls me aside "Are you nervous for the wedding??" "Yes!! You don't even know. I just want everything to be perfect." "It will be! The venue is gorgeous everything will go smoothly." "Thanks babe. I hope so." "When does Everyone arrive?"

"Tomorrow." "Is Blake coming?" Chuck asked. "Yeah, he said he is." "I hope he doesn't make anything weird." "He won't, he apologized and everything, I think it'll be okay." "Good. It's going to be hard for me to be nice to him." Chuck said laughing. "Hahaha, oh boy. I'm not mad anymore. It's all good."

We're all eating on the boat together, it's so beautiful! I'm having such a good day. "Guys guess what Francesco got me for my birthday." I said grinning. "What?!" "A book for us to read to our baby together." I said putting my arm around him and kissing his cheek. "Aww! That is so sweet!" Mom and chuck said. "That's cute" dad Says. "Isn't it!!" I agreed. "I have more presents too." Francesco said.

I'm laying on the sofa in the sun on the boat with Francesco, he gets up and starts massaging my back, then he kisses my back slowly "babe aren't my parents watching." I said laughing. "No they're inside eating." "Mm you're turning me on." "We have to wait until tonight baby" Francesco said rubbing my back. "Fuck I don't know if I can."

"Babe we have too." "Fineee." I said laughing. Chuck walks out "oooo should I leave you two alone." She said laughing. "No he's just massaging me." I laughed. Then she sits next to us. "Future parents, how crazy. I can't wait to be an aunt." "You're going to spoil our baby so bad" Francesco said laughing. "Duh! That's what I'm for." Chuck said laughing.

"How are you and Tyler?" I asked. "We're good! We've been staying in LA just relaxing and taking pictures." "Aww that's good! I haven't seen him in forever is he coming to the wedding?" "Of course! He comes in tomorrow though, he had to work." "Good I'm glad he's coming."

"Happy birthday baby girl" mom and dad said hanging me a present. "Aw thank you!" I said smiling. I open it while they're smiling at me, it's a scrap book with a bunch of baby stickers and "family" stickers. "Aw!! This is so cute! I love it. Thank you guys" I said hugging them. "You're welcome! We want you to document your memories with your family." Dad said. "That's awesome." Francesco said.

After tanning and floating around on the yacht for hours, we decide to dock and go eat dinner. Then we're going back home. "Baby, let's do something tonight just me and you, when everyone goes back to their hotel." "Okay! What do you wanna do?" "It's your birthday, what do you wanna do?" Francesco asked. "Let's just go driving around tonight. That'll be nice." I said smiling. "Okay! Let's do it."

It's 11 pm and my family went back to their hotel, everyone arrives tomorrow for the wedding the next day! I'm so excited to see everyone, Francesco's family is coming,Jimmy is coming, Blake and Byron, my moms friends, chucks boyfriend and a bunch of other people. Rita (Ora) is coming but Francesco didn't invite Elena which I loved and found hilarious. Francesco and I are going driving now, it's so cool outside and quiet. I love driving at night, I'm letting Francesco so I can lay back and put my feet up.

We're driving down a highway right now, Francesco takes my hand and kisses it "I love you." He says. "I love you too baby." Francesco opens the sun roof and I stick my hands out its such a beautiful night. We've been driving for about an hour now. "Babe lets stop somewhere." I said scratching his thigh with my nails. "Got it." Francesco said reaching over and kissing me.

we go off to the side of the road where this park is. I un buckle my seat belt get on top of Francesco and we start making out, he holds my waist and Grips onto me. I start grinding on his lap while we make out, "mmmm" Francesco moaned sliding his hands in my pants,down to my ass and squeezing me.

I hold his hand, kiss it then get back in my seat and un zip Francesco's pants, I rub my hand over his boxers and bite my lip "fuck" he said rubbing my back. I pull down his boxers and start rubbing his d*ck slowly then faster and faster then I lick my lips and start licking the top, then all around. "Fuck baby" Francesco moaned. I start deep throating him, while running my nails down his thigh.

"Fuck, I need you right now Lana." Francesco said rubbing my back, I take off my shorts and under wear then climb on top of him, I grind on his d*ck teasing him, he starts breathing heavy as he grabs my chest, I put my hands on each side of his seat then he puts his d*ck inside of me "Mmm fuck" moaned. I start moving up and down and f*cking him hard. "Happy birthday" he whispered then starts biting on my neck. I start breathing heavy and I f*ck him faster. "Shit" Francesco moaned holding my waist then he c*ms inside of me, I hold him inside of me as I climax, then I kiss him.