Processing

I keep repeating in my head what happened with Barrie. How he kept kissing and grabbing me and I couldn't get him off. He was reaching for my underwear when francesco walked in. If he hadn't Barrie probably would have gotten his way. I feel my wrist's throbbing still from him grabbing and squeezing me, I open my eyes and I don't see francesco around. I look down at my wrist's and their purple I touch one of them with my hand "ouch" I said pulling back my hand.

I sit up and hear francesco in the living room say "okay, thank you. Bye." He walks back into the room and smiles "did you sleep okay?" He asks. "Yeah I did, how long was I asleep?" "You've only been sleeping for 3 hours." Francesco said sitting next to me. "My wrists hurt so bad." I said. "I know baby. I'm sorry. "

"Who were you talking to?" I asked. "The police, they're looking for Barrie right now. They're going to arrest him when they find him." Francesco replies. "Arrest him?! Should we do that??" "Lana he tried to rape you, yes we should. He's lucky I didn't fucking kill him."

"Ok. I'm just shocked by everything, I can't believe he would do that to me..." I said. "I know, it's okay I can't imagine how hard it is to process this. But he's getting what he deserves." "I love you so much." I replied. "I love you to baby girl. I'm going to go make you some food ok?" Francesco said kissing me then getting up and walking to the kitchen.

Francesco texts Chuck, Rob , Patty and charlie telling them what happened. Lana wants them to know but she just can't talk about it to anyone right now. Francesco phone rings "hello??" "Francesco Carrozzini?"

A deep male voice says. "Yes? Who is this?" "This is police, we wanted to notify you that we found Mr.Barrie James O'Neill and he has been taken into custody. He's going to court tomorrow to determine how long he will be in jail back in the U.S. We'll need miss,Grant to come answer some questions tomorrow afternoon."
"Ok! Thank you for telling me. We'll be there tomorrow." Francesco said. "Great,we'll see you then. Have a nice day." "You too. Bye"

"What did they say?" I asked sitting at the high top in the kitchen. Francesco sits across from me then says "They found him. He's in custody right now. We have to answer questions tomorrow afternoon." "Oh okay. I really don't feel like answering anything but if it will help..." I said. Francesco gets up and puts his arm around me. "It's going to be okay. I'll be right by your side. " he says. I smile then kiss him. "Foods ready" he said.

The next morning Francesco's arms are wrapped around me and he picks up my hand and kissed my wrist. We're in the bathtub just relaxing in the hot water that feels so good on my bruised arms. I laying on top of him and reach my arm around his neck and kiss him slowly. "I don't know what I would do without you." I said. "Well you aren't ever going to find out. I'll always be here." Francesco said hugging me tighter.

"Neither will you. You're stuck with me for life." I said laughing. "That's the best thing in the world." He said smiling. I start to kiss Francesco's neck then he says "You just need to rest baby, your body needs to. We can do that anytime." I smile really big at Francesco and I pull his arms into my tighter. That is a real man.

Francesco and I just got out of the bath and I'm getting dressed. We hear the door knock and Francesco goes to answer it. "Where is she?!?" Chuck said. "She's in our room" I hear Francesco say. Chuck runs into our room crying and hugs me so hard. "I was so worried when I got Francesco's text I Haven't stopped shakingn. I'm so so so sorry Lana " she said sniffling. "Aw Chuck it's ok now, don't cry." I said rubbing her back.

As Chuck holds me I lead her to my bed and we sit down. "Shh it's ok. I'm okay now!" I said. Chuck looks at my wrist's "did he do this to you??" "Yeah...but I'm fine. It doesn't hurt that much." I lied. "Francesco has been taking really good care of me, and they have barrie in custody." I added.

"Thank fucking god. I hate him so fucking much. I want to kill him so bad for hurting you! Dad and mom are really upset. They said they'll be here tomorrow. They've tried calling you." Chuck said. "Yeah I should probably turn my phone back on. I've had it turned off since that day. I just don't want to talk to anyone." "I get it. I never thought barrie would do that to you.." Chuck said. "Yeah...." I replied. Chuck looked at me like why did you say it like that then says "has he done that to you before? Has he hurt you?"

"He's always been a little forceful...not quite like this though. It's just sometimes when I'd come home from a show and I would be super tired, he'd want to do it and I didn't want to say no because one time I did and he was aggressive..and he kept pushing me around Until I said okay." "Why did you never tell me that before?? God I feel so stupid. I should have known." Chuck said.

"Chuck it wasn't a everyday thing, he only did it a few times. It's not anyones fault but mine, I let it happen." "Well I'm not going to let anything happen now. Can I stay with you for a few weeks?" "Of course." I said hugging her. Francesco walks back in with his head down, I guess he heard what I told Chuck because he looks really upset. He sits next to me and puts his arm around me and kisses my head.