Work at it

I guess I'm going to a hotel, I have no where else to go. I really wanted to just stay at my town house but fucking Francesco had to be there, I thought he was doing shoots somewhere. I turn on my car and wipe my eyes then start driving, I don't need to be upset on my day off. I just wanted to relax.

As I'm driving to the hotel My phone rings, it's Blake. "Hey!" I said smiling. "Hey babygirl, how was your flight?" "It was good! How's your family?" I asked. "They're good, crazy. Are you at your town house?" "Nooo I'm on my way to a hotel." "What! Why?!" "Francesco was there,we kind of got into a fight,so I'm just gonna go to a hotel."

"I'm so sorry Lana! You live in hotels, thats not fair. What was he saying?" Blake asked. "It's fine. I only have a few days off anyways, he was just saying how he loves me and how he broke up with me for me?!? I was like what the fuck, but it's all good."

"Damn. That's messed up. Did he ask you about me?" "Yeah, he wanted to know if I've slept with you. I told him I have more than once." "Ohhh okay, that's cool with me. But really are you okay?" "Yeahh I'm fine. I'm just tired. I'll text you tomorrow though okay?" I said. "Okay,sleep good." Blake said. "You too. Night " "Night!"

It's the next morning and I keep repeating what Francesco said to me. He literally makes me so mad,he leaves me then mainly says it's my fault.
But I'm not going to think about it anymore and just have a good day off ,I think I'm going to go shopping today, Franco is coming to my place then we're going to shop. He's in France for a few days and wanted to hangout so I agreed.

I just finished getting ready and someone knocks on the door, I go to open it and see Franco there smiling "I've missed you Del rey!" He said. I laugh then hug him "I missed you too!" He comes inside on sits on my bed.

"So are the rumors true??" He asks. "What rumors?" "You and Italy are split!" "Oh.yeah. We are.." I replied. "Ohh. Sorry to hear that." Franco said grabbing my arms and pulling me to him.

"This doesn't mean we're gonna fuck" I said shaking my head and moving my arms. "Whyy lana, you're single, this is my chance." "Oh my god. Because I don't want to,now can we please go shopping now." I said folding my arms.

"Okay okay, but I just wanna know why you won't sleep with me like give me a good reason." "Hm I don't know because you slept with my sister, that's a good enough reason, and I don't like you like that." "Fine. You win. But if you ever have a urge I'm here." He said winking. "Ugh lets just go please."

James and I shopped for about an hour, now we're drinking our smoothies and deciding what to do next. The paparazzi has been crazy today, I guess because they know Francesco and I are both here so they're trying to keep an eye on us.

"Let's go back to the hotel and just watch some movies." James said. "Mhhm watching movies is all we'll be doing so don't even try to plan something." I replied. James laughs "Damn you caught on! But no really movies is all it's going to be." "I know it is. But okay, let's go!"

It's 8:00 pm and After watching about 3 movies James falls asleep. I go over to the other bed and tap him on his shoulder "do you just wanna go home?" I asked. He opens his eyes and yawns then nods "yeah, I'm beat." "Alright I'll walk you out." I replied.

As James gets up and gathers his stuff, someone knocks on the door, I go to open it then see Francesco in the peep hole. "Fuck." I whispered. "What?" James asked. "Francesco's here."

"Oh boy. Well I'll leave then you guys can talk." "Ugh I don't want to talk to him." I open the door and James is standing behind me. "Hey Italy" he said smiling. "Uh, hi." Francesco replied, he looks at me then I say "Well I'll text you ,ok?" To James.

"Okay, thanks for the good time" James said as if we did something then kisses my cheek. He's so stupid. "Uh huh. Bye" James smirks at Francesco then walks away. "Why are you here" I said folding my arms. "Can I not come in?" He asked. "Why"

"Lana please I just want to talk!" I roll my eyes then step out of the way, he walks inside and stands by the table, I lay on my bed then get on my phone. "Are you going to talk to me?" He asked. "No, you said you just want to talk, I have nothing to say." I replied.

He shakes his head then sits next to me "I now see that my whole reason I did this isn't working, it's just pushed you further away, I don't know what to do, it seams like you don't want me back." "It's not that I don't want you back, it's the fact of how easily you left me,you promised me you wouldn't leave me again and you did,I'm not willing to get into that again."

"I know I did and I feel really really bad, but sometimes people make mistakes, I love you and I want to be with you." Francesco says. I stare at him for a minute then look away "You still love me right?" He asked.

I sigh then say "If I didn't then it wouldn't be this hard for me, I probably wouldn't be talking to you right now." Francesco smiles then says "then we do still have a chance. As long as we love each other we can get through anything."

"Well it's not going to be that simple. I'm happy right now and I want to be focused on my tour, not sad all the time. I'm not just going to take you back like that." "Okay. I'll work for it,I'll drive you nuts until you take me back." He said laughing.

"We'll see." I said in a serious voice. He frowns then says "well..I should go now." Then he stands up. I get up then he hugs me "I love you." I smile then walk to the door. "Bye" I said. "Bye"

I lay back on my bed and get a call from James "hey" I said. "Just checking to see if everything's ok?" He said. "Yeah everything's fine, he just left, thanks though!" "Good! He's a jackass. Are you guys back together?" "Hellllll no. Not that easy. It'll be a little before I think about that." I said.

"Good so I have some time to charm you." "Oh god. Nope I've already been charmed by someone and now I have to tell him it's not going to be a relationship.." "Wait who??" "It doesn't matter." "Mhm. I'll figure it out" James said laughing. "I'm sure you will."