NC troubles

"Chuckkkk!" I said hugging her. She just got to our apartment. "Hi baby!! Oh my god I love this place! You guys decorated it so well." Chuck replied. She walks in and looks around "thanks! We tried." I said. "Where's Francesco?!" Chuck asked. "He's at the café down the road getting us coffee,I forgot what time you were coming and I was thirsty. You still want to go eat right?!" "Oh okay! And yes definitely." Chuck replied.

"So you guys got here last night?" Chuck asked. "Well yesterday evening" "ohh okay, so what did you guys do yesterday?" "Well we went to our favorite restaurant then he surprised me with an out door movie! It was amazing." I said. "Wow!! He did that!!? That's so sweet! I'm glad you guys had fun." Chuck replied. "Yeah me too. I hope I'm the only one he's having fine with..." "What does that mean?!" Chuck asked.

I told her about the texts I saw and all the phone calls all of a sudden. "I mean what does "me too" wink and "I'll see you soon x" mean!! " I said. "That's insane! What the hell. Ask him!" Chuck said. "No! I'll seem like a clingy freak. I just want to see what he does while I'm in nc." I replied. "Oh boy. I hope nothing. Do you think he would do anything to you?? I don't.." Chuck said. "No. But I don't know...it all just seems weird. we'll see I guess.."

Francesco gets back and we all go to this pizza place. After we order Chuck says "so francesco, while Lana is in North Carolina we should hangout! I might be around the area." I dart my eyes at Chuck. "That sounds fun but I can't. I have shoots both of those days!" Francesco answered. "All day?!" Chuck ask's. "All day!" He answered.

Next, we go to the place that Francesco and I had our first kiss with each other. What a day that was. We want a picture by the well so Chuck brought her camera. We walk up to the "hidden" well, francesco and I stand behind it were the rock wall is and he puts his arms around me. I put my arms around his neck then we kiss. Chuck snaps the picture and francesco said "I love you so much beautiful." I smile then say "I love you too!" "Perfect! That was a great shot. Look" Chuck said showing us the picture. "Aw I love it! Thanks Chuck." I said giving her a hug. "Yeah thanks Chuck, it's gorgeous." Francesco added.

A day later, I just got to my hotel room in North Carolina. It's about 6:00 pm. Chuck told me to keep her posted on what happens with Francesco. I'm probably just over thinking things. The door knocks and I go to open it "Hey del rey!!" James said smiling and holding up a bag of chips and sparkly juice. "Hey franco!!" I said hugging him then letting him in.

"So I got a hotel room a few doors down!" James said laughing. We're sitting on my bed eating and just talking. "Good!" I replied. "Yeah it's huge I asked for only one bed and there's two and a huge balcony." James said. "That's funny! Did they charge you extra?" I asked. "Nope!" "It must have been a girl then, she was trying to tell you she would be there later." I said laughing. James laughs then says "unless she looks and is you, no thanks." I roll my eyes then say "righhhht. I don't believe that." I said giggling. "It's true!" James said.

"Why do you like me so much?" I ask James. "Beside the fact that you're so fucking hot and beautiful and sexy. You've got a mind like no one I know..just the way you see things differently is just so cool to me." James replies smiling. "You're so sweet. Thank you babe." I said. "Let's watch a movie!" James says. "Sounds good" I replied. James turns on the tv and we lay on the bed.

The next morning I wake up and James is gone, I guess I fell asleep and he let himself out. He put a blanket on me. He's trying too hard haha. I'm just playing, he's sweet. I'm getting dressed right now. I'm Suppose to meet James for breakfast. After , I go to the lobby and I see james sitting in the chair waiting. I walk up to him and he smiles and hands me flowers. "I got these for you" he says. I smile and give him a hug. "Thank you! I love them." I said.

We go to a a local diner then we go to a movie. I hardly ever get to go see a movie, so it's exiting when I do. I text francesco and say "have a good shoot. Love you!" He replies "have a good show. I love you too!" I haven't seen any pictures online of him. So that's good. After the movie james and I head to the venue because it's show time!

"I'm so excited to watch tonight's show!!" James said. "Aw thanks! I'm excited to perform. It's been too many days." I replied. I go to the restroom and change then James walks me to the stage. "Have fun!" He says. "I will! Enjoy the show." I said smiling then going out on the stage.

After the show james runs up to me "that was so amazing!! You did great Lana!" "Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it." I said. He hugs me then I grab a water and we walk to the dressing room. "Man I'm tired!" I said sitting on the sofa and drinking my water. "I bet." James said. I get on my phone and see pictures Elena walking into our apartment. I cover my mouth and James says "what's wrong??" "Nothing..." I replied. He takes my phone because I'm shaking and he looks at the picture, "I'm sorry lana...maybe he's friends with her..." James says. "It's fine..and that's okay if they are but he's been lying to me..." I said. James hugs me and kisses my cheek. "You deserve a lot better." He says. "Well I don't know if he's done anything yet...but thank you."