Eyes everywhere

Francesco and I just made it to the Arizona venue! We got starbucks right next to the venue and we got chased into our car. The fans are insane here! We just walked into the dressing room. My parents are visiting us in France a day after we get there. They want to stay for a few days, we haven't told them we're staying for more than a few days. I wonder how they'll take it! It won't make much difference though, I'll fly them up here whenever they want.

It's after my show and I'm super tired. We're walking to our car to go to the airport, Francesco wraps his arms around me and walks me to the car shielding the camera flashes out of my face. We get into the van and Francesco holds my hand and I lay my head on his shoulder. "We'll sleep on the plane baby." He says.

We stopped to get pizza before we got on the plane. Francesco and I have been traveling a lot, so we're just really tired. We're on the plane now and Francesco lifts my legs up and puts them on his lap while I lay back eating my pizza. "Whens your next show babe?" Francesco ask's. "Not for 5 days. It's in LA." I replied. "Good, so we can rest." He said. "Yep! And see my parents." I said taking a bite of my pizza.

My phone rings and it's James, I haven't heard from him since the whole Chuck thing. "Hey" I said putting the phone to my ear. "Hey Del rey! Long time no talk, how you been?" James says. "I know! It's been a while. I'm good, how are you?" I replied. "That's great! & I'm good as well. When can I come to a show? I want to talk to you." James said. "Uhm...well....I have a show in LA in six days." "That's perfect ! I'll come to that one. It was nice talking to you Del rey. Cya soon." "You too Franco. Cya soon." I said hanging up. "Oh god him again?" Francesco said. "Yep. He's coming to the LA show." I relied. "Ugh. Good thing I'll be there."

Francesco and I just got to France it's about 4:30 am. We get into our car and the driver heads to our apartment. "Oh my god I'm so tired." Francesco said half asleep. "Me too..we can sleep all tomorrow babe." I said yawning.

It's the next morning and I look over at francesco and he's sleeping. I look at the clock and it's 3:30. Oh my god. We slept until 3:30! But I feel well rested so that's okay. Francesco and I are still in our clothes from yesterday, because last night we were too tired to change! Haha! I turn over and look at Francesco he's so handsome, I am so lucky to have him. I love waking up to him every morning. I put my hand on his face then gently kiss his lips. "Mmm. Good morning babe" francesco said smiling and kissing me. "Morning" I replied. He pulls me in top of him and we keep kissing.

"What time is it?" Francesco asked. "3:30" I said. "What! Geez, we were tired. What time will your parents be here tomorrow?" "I know! And 12 pm." I replied. "Okay. Hey let's go to the beach!" Francesco said. "Okay! I need to tan, let's get ready then go." I replied.

Francesco and I just got to the beach. The paparazzi is crazy today. But I'm glad they aren't aloud ON the beach, even though they can still take pictures. Francesco and I lay down on our towels then I hold his hand.

An hour later I get up and take off my shirt. Francesco puts his hand by his eyes to block out the sun "where are you going?" He asked. "In the water, I'm getting too hot." I said laughing. "Damn you're hot. This angel is nice." Francesco said smiling and looking me up and down. I laugh then roll my eyes and say "well I don't want to go alone, come on!"

Francesco holds me up while I float, My eyes are closed and it's so relaxing. "You're so beautiful." Francesco said. "As weird as it sounds I love to just watch you, you're walking art." He added. I smile then open my eyes and say "that was the cutest thing you've ever said to me. I was thinking the same thing about you this morning, you're so cute when you're sleeping."

"Really?! My mom always told me I looked funny when I slept" francesco said giggling. I laugh then say "no just handsome." I get up and wrap my arms around Francesco's neck and my legs around his waist and I kiss him. He wraps his arms around my back and we start kissing. "Fuckk. I want to fuck you so bad right now." Francesco said. "Mmm me too. So let's go home." I said. "Let's do it in the car! We love doing it in the car!" Francesco said. "There are wayyy too many paparazzi's" I replied. "So lets just go park somewhere" "okay, I'm up for it. I do love it in the car." I said laughing.

Francesco parks in a abandoned parking lot. I cross over to his seat and get on top of him and start making out. He takes off my bikini top and starts kissing my chest. "Fuck I can't wait I want you so bad." Francesco said taking my hand and going to the back of the suv. He pushes me onto the back seat and takes off my bikini bottom and his pants. He's kissing my neck then starts to f*** me slowly then goes faster and faster. "Fuck yes" I said holding Francesco's back and kissing his neck. Francesco goes deeper and I start to moan. He takes one hand and rubs my p**** at the same time. "Oh godddd" I said holding him closer and arching my back. "Damn you feel so good." Francesco said with his warm breath on my neck, I hold his head pushing his lips onto my neck and he starts kissing me. He goes deeper and I yell "FUUUCK" my mouth is wide open and I let my head fall back. "Fuck yeah" Francesco said. I start breathing heavy then I sit francesco on the seat and I start sucking him. I use my teeth a little and rub him up and down. "Mmm babe don't stop." Francesco said. I start to rub it faster then suck him deeper. Francesco pulls me up to him and starts kissing me while I rub him. "LOOK ITS THEIR CAR!" We heard some guy yell. "FUCK it's the paparazzi!!" I said. "Shit!!" Francesco yelled. We see a group of guys running up to our car from behind and I hurry and try to find my bikini top , I throw it over me but I don't tie it, then I put on my bottoms. Francesco puts his pants on and the paparazzi starts taking pictures outside our window, our windows are tinted but they're taking them from the frontS Francesco gets to the front seat and starts the car. I sit in the back covering my face and holding my bikini top up. Fuck fuck fuck.