I can't wait!

Francesco and I just got to LA and my mom and dad are with us. We're all staying at my old apartment. Charlie still decided not to come, but he's texting me so that's some progress. My show is tomorrow and it's my very last show,then I get to go back to France with Francesco. We're so glad we get to go back and stay there until I start touring, our relationship needs the time alone.

The next morning Francesco goes to get us all breakfast and my dad comes into my room "hey honey can I talk to you for a minute?" "Sure" I said sitting up. He sits next to me then says "you guys resolved things so quickly. Which is great I just want to make sure he's treating you okay.."

"Aw thanks dad, but we fixed it, it's all good. I didn't let him get away with it too easily." I replied. "Okay good! It must have been bad because you didn't even stay at your own apartment."
"Well what he did was just really stupid, he just lied about something..but I got over it." I replied. "Alright..I'll be watching him." Dad said laughing.

We just finished breakfast and now we're all going to go shopping in Malibu which is about 40 minutes away from LA! But it's worth it.My mom loves to shop while she's in California,our whole family are shopaholics, in a good way though. We love to find vintage clothes. Every city or state we go to, we go shopping! The paparazzi is crazy today, my mom is shy and uncomfortable when it comes to them, so I always ride in a different car and just meet them inside which ever place we go to.

"Lana did you see the video of Barrie talking about you??" "Lana he said you two were through, how do you feel about that?!?" I hear as I get out of my car. I keep my head down and go inside the store.

I just got a text from Jaime, she said "I miss you :/ so what we had one fight,call me soon ? X " I don't really trust her anymore, and I don't want her to know my business. I'm just not going to reply. Francesco puts his arm around me and we walk up to my mom and dad and start the shopping!

We've been in the same store for about 45 minutes, my mom is trying on shoes and my dad is trying on multiple pairs of sunglasses,he's obsessed. "I gotta take this I'll be right back" francesco says while his phone rings. "Okay" I replied. He walks to a different isle and he looks upset.. Oh boy. A few minutes later he hangs up and walks back up to me frowning.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked. "The day we get back to France I've got a shoot all day." He replied. "Aww but we had our whole day planned out" "I know I'm sorry babe. It's a last minute thing, they need my help." "I get it. That's what you're for isn't it?" I said smiling. "Exactly! Plus I won't be home too late. Probably around 8:30 ish." Francesco said. "Okayyyy"

After we have went shopping we decide to go to the restaurant where we tried to go with Rita. By the way I should probably try to set up another lunch, we both kind of just walked out on her, and she was so nice about it. "Hey babe you should text Rita and have her come to my show tomorrow!" I said. "Okay! Good idea." Francesco replied.

We walk into the the restaurant and sit next to the spot we sat in last time. "Bad memories" francesco said laughing. "Got anything else to tell me?" I replied jokingly. "No I'm good." "I'll be watching you Francesco" my dad said and Francesco laughed thinking he was kidding but then he realized he wasn't. "Oh okay" he said with his eyes big. I laughed at him and he starts to blush.

It's the next day and we all just arrived at the venue. Rita is coming later so I'm glad about that, she said she's glad we made up. She's so different from her sister, it's so nice. I'm in my dressing room right now with my mom and dad, francesco went to get us food. "So who is this Rita coming tonight?" My mom asks. "She's Francesco's friend. They've know each other for a while and he also has directed one of her music videos." "Ohhh okay. Francesco sure does have a lot of friends that are girls." She replied. "I knew you were going somewhere with that, he actually doesn't. But even if he did they're just friends. I have a lot of guy friends." "She's just messing with you honey" my dad said. "I am, you two are getting engaged, I know he's a good guy Im just playing." Mom says.

"Hi!!" Rita said walking into my dressing room with Francesco. "Hey!" I said hugging her. "I'm glad you're here!" I added. "Me too! I love your songs so I'm going to have a lot of fun." Rita says. "Aw You do? Thank you. How are you?" I asked. "I'm good but the question is how are you? I still feel so bad about what happened." "Aw don't be. You didn't know. But we're good, just a little bump in the road right babe?" I said looking at francesco. He blushed then said "right!"

"Rita this is my mom Patty and my dad Rob" I said as my parents walk into my dressing room. "Hi nice to meet you!" Rita said shaking their hands. "You too!" My dad said. "We hear you've been friends with francesco for a while?!" My mom says. We all sit down on the coach and chairs then Rita says "our families have been friends for a while then I needed someone to direct my music video and I wanted someone who would work with me and really try to put together the image I had, so I asked Francesco and he was up for it!"

"Oh that's nice! I'll have to check out your work." Mom says. "Thank you! I hope you like it." Rita replied laughing. "I am so happy for you two! I never thought Francesco would ever get married, just because the woman he dates are not wife material, I never approve. But lana you're perfect for him! It's like a match made in heaven." Rita said smiling at Francesco. "Aw you are too sweet. That means a lot thank you! I'm glad I found him,my past relationships weren't to good either." I said. Francesco puts his arm around me then my mom says smiling "Elizabeth Carrozzini!" "Sounds so good. I can't wait." Francesco said grinning.