I am tired.

Francesco and I just left our apartment. Chuck already left an hour before we did. Francesco is driving and I'm touching up my face. "You excited baby? We're almost there." Francesco said. "No I'm not excited, I'm nervous" I said. "It's not like it's my parents, just two of my friends. You'll be fine." He said. "Easy for you to say."

We pull up and Francesco opens my door. "You look beautiful." He says. "Aww stop it." I said kissing him. I have one of my blue sun dresses on because it's so hot! And my hair is down and wavy. We go to the door and Francesco knocks he holds my hand because he's knows I'm nervous. "Hey buddy!!" One skinny guy with brown hair and blue eyes said. "Waddup!" Francesco replies. We walk inside and Francesco says "Alex this is Lana." I shake Alex's hand then I say "hey! Nice to meet you." "You too!! Francesco was right. You are gorgeous!" Alex says. "Aw well thank you."

We walk to the kitchen and alex says "want anything to drink?" "I'll have a water! Thanks man. Lana?" Francesco says. "Oh no I'm good. But thank you." I got distracted because Alex's house is so beautiful!! "You have an amazing house alex" I said. "Thanks! I worked really hard for it. Since I was little I've always wanted a big house. So I became a photographer and this happened!" Alex said. "Wow! That's amazing." Replied.

We all go into the living room and sit on the couch. "Jacob should be here any minute. I think he went to get us food" Alex said. "Okay cool" Francesco replied. "How did you guys meet? You and Francesco?" I asked. "Friends since middle school!" Alex said as they high five. I laugh then say "I wish I knew francesco then!" I said. "He was an awkward guy, you should be glad you met him now." Alex said. We all laugh then francesco hits him on the head.

"Hey guys!" Jacob said walking it. "I got Chinese! And I heard miss,Lana is vegetarian so I got her some fried rice without chicken" "aw that was so nice of you" I said to Jacob. "It was no problem. Nice to meet you I'm Jacob." He said. I put my hand out to shake his but he grabbed me and hugged me "oh okay." I said laughing. "I'm a hugger." He said. "Waddup Cesco!" Jacob said messing up Francesco's hair. Francesco fixes it then says "dude I just saw you a few hours ago." He said laughing.

"So Lana, you sing! Interesting. Sing something for us." Jacob said. Jacob has blonde hair and has green eyes. He's pretty cute! But I'm pretty sure he's gay. "Noo I can't." I said. "She's too shy" Francesco replied. "Oh come on!" Jacob said. "Fineee." I said. I clear my throat then sing "They say that the world was built for two. Only worth living if somebody is loving you,and baby now you do..." I sit there for a second but no one says anything so I said "well???" Alex and Jacob drop their mouths and I laugh "you guys are silly." I said blushing. "That was so fucking incredible. What the fuck." Jacob says. "Stop it" I said laughing. Francesco kisses my cheek and hugs me really tight. "That was so good lana!!" Alex said. "-You're so talented" "you guys are too sweet." I replied.

After hugging Alex and Jacob Francesco and I get into our car. "I love them!" I said. "See I knew you would. They're great guys" Francesco said. "Thanks for taking me to meet your best friends" I said as I look at francesco while he's driving. He puts one hand on top of my thigh and reaches over and kisses me. "Thank you for going."

We pull up to our apartment and there are a tons of fans!! "Oh boy, Want to go somewhere else?" Francesco said. "No. I'm tired. I want to get in my bed. Let's just try to push through" I said. We get out and try to walk directly to my door but then I look to the side for one second and I see so many smiling faces. They're so happy and excited. I can't let them down. I let go of Francesco's hand and turn back around. Francesco stops then shakes his head. "Hi baby's!" I said.

After 1 hour of signing autographs and taking pictures Francesco and I finally go inside. "I thought you were tired." Francesco said. "I am. So tired. but they've been waiting all day. I couldn't help it." I said. "Ugh lana I know you love them but sometimes you have to say no baby. For your health." Francesco says. "I knoww. I'll try." I said. Francesco tucks me in bed like I'm a baby, but it's cute. He pulls the covers up to the top of my chest then he kisses my nose then in between my eyes then my lips. I laugh then kiss him back. "Get some rest. Your show is at 5 tomorrow so I'll wake you up in time to get ready. I love you beautiful." Francesco says. "I love you more baby. Night" I said smiling. He shuts off the lights then gets in next to me. I kiss his back then close my eyes.