Wasted

Francesco and I just got back from jet skiing, it was so much fun! We raced and he won this time. Last night we stayed up Until 2:30 taking a bunch of pictures, it was great, we took some together too.

Now we're tanning by the pool. "Babe we're going to arrive in Cancun tomorrow morning!" Francesco said. "I know I can't wait! I feel like I've done all the tanning I should on this ship." I replied. "Well we'll get to be on the beach instead of pool, and we have a lot of sight seeing and activities to do" francesco said sitting up from his pool chair.

" I can't wait to sight see. What activities have you looked up?" I asked.
"Well it sounds funny but there's a Cancun under water museum, it's like scuba diving in a museum!" "What! That sounds amazing....and hilarious" I said laughing. "And there's a mexican cooking class and you can swim with Whale sharks! I mean Theres a LOT of stuff to do there."

"Oh geez, swimming with a whale shark, I don't know about that one. But this is going to be so fun!" I replied. "It's going to be amazing. Something we'll never forget!" Francesco says. "I feel like we're on our honey moon already" I said laughing. "Nope you have to marry me first" he said jokingly.

Francesco and I go to a salad bar and fill our plates up. Then we sit on the deck table and eat. Two girls came up to me at the salad bar and asked for my autograph then they followed us to our seats and sat at the table right next to us.

"I think they're taking pictures" Francesco said. "Of me?!" I asked. My back is to them. "Yeah just the back of your head" he said laughing. "Oh geez. At least I don't have a margarita this time." "Thank god."

We just got into the hot tub and someone yells "NINA!! Hi!" I turn around and see Samantha waking up to the hot tub with Dylan. "Hi guys!" I said. "How are you two? Did you go to the fire breathing show?!" Samantha asked getting into the tub.

"We're great! And yes we did. Did you?" "Yeah Dylan wanted to go. It was amazing, hey we're going to the night club tonight you guys should come with us!"

I look at Francesco then he says "sounds good to me! Wanna go babe?" "Yeah it sounds fun! What time?" I asked Samantha. "Yay! We'll meet in the lobby at 11:00" she replied. "Ok cool. Can't wait!"

It's 10:55 and Francesco and I are on our way down to the lobby. I'm wearing a black crop top with white tight jeans, my hair is down, I had to put a bunch of products in it so it would get wavy and stay in one spot.

"This should be fun" Francesco said taking my hand. "I'm glad we made friends! I mean we'll go our separate ways when we get to Cancun because I don't think we want to hangout with each other there but it's nice on the ship!" I replied.

"Hey guys!" Samantha said walking up to us and hugging me then Francesco. She's wearing a black skin tight,short dress with her straight blonde hair down. "Hey! You look cute." I said. "Thanks so do you! You guys ready?!" "Definitely" francesco said.

We walk into the club and everyone is already dancing to the super loud, dubstep music, I haven't been to a club in forever! "Let's go get drinks first" Samantha yelled. Francesco and I nodded then followed them to the bar. "Are you gonna drink?!" Francesco yelled. "Yeah are you ?!" I yelled back. He put a thumbs up while shaking his head then mouthed "A little"

I got a Jameson on the rocks & I think Francesco got some j&b. I'm not going to drink a lot this will probably be my last one. Francesco and I are dancing together while drinking and I start to dance with Samantha too, I notice that she's drinking a little too much, she keeps filling up her glass, this is like her 9th one already, and Dylan disappeared I don't know where he went.

It's 1:15 and we've been dancing all night! Francesco and I stopped drinking but we're still having so much fun. "I'm gonna go to the restroom" francesco yelled. "Ok!" I replied. Dylan is in the Corner dancing with some girl. "Hey Samantha,don't you think you should go get Dylan?!" I asked. "No he does this all the time" she said almost falling over. She has definitely had way too much to drink, she can barley stand. She tips over a little then catches herself.

I put my arm around "I think you need to sit down, come on." I said mainly carrying her to the sofa on the side of the club,where it's a little quieter. I sit her down then sit next to her "I can't even feel my legs" she said groaning. "You had way too much to drink. You should go back to your room now." I replied. "Where's dylannn?!" She asked. "He's still dancing. Do you want me to go get him?!"

"Yes please. Thank you Lana" "Wait what did you call me?!" I asked. "I knew who you were when I met you,I just didn't want you to think we would treat you differently because it doesn't really matter to me" Samantha said. I just sit there for a minute then she throws up all over herself. "Oh geez" I said tying back her hair "stay here I'm gonna go get Dylan" I added.

I get up and run over to Dylan and stand between him and this girl he's dancing with "you need to take Samantha back to the room,she's wasted and she's throwing up." I said. "She'll be fine, just keep her on the sofa. Now move you're in the way." He said pushing me over. "Wow really?!? You're fucking stupid. And don't touch me again." I said pushing him back onto the wall then walked away.

I see francesco looking for me so I walk up to him and grab his arm "we need to take Samantha back to her room, she's wasted and Dylan doesnt care, he pushed me and told me to leave her on the sofa." I said. "What?!? He pushed you?!" Francesco said looking for him. "That's not important, I need you to help me bring her up to the room" I said pulling francesco to the sofa.

Francesco picks up Samantha and I grab her purse then we head out. "Are we taking her to her room?" He asked stepping into the elevator. "No, I don't know where it is and her room key isn't in here. Plus someone needs to watch over her." I replied. "Oh geez. This is what we get for talking to strangers" francesco said laughing and shaking his head.

"Where are we going?!? Are we going golfing?! I love to golf" Samantha said waving her arm around. "God her breath smells awful." Francesco said. We get out of the elevator and I unlock the door to our room. "You're really cute Francescjsn" Samantha said touching his face. "Hey step off my man" I said. Francesco laughs then lays her on the sofa. "This is gonna be a long night."