Relationship

Chuck is on her way to my apartment, Francesco and I came here last night after the show. We're going to shop sound, Francesco has a shoot so he can't come. I miss hanging out with Chuck anyways.

We're at a coffee shop sitting down, eating donuts. "Chuck you have got to ease up a little on Francesco, he feel really bad. He doesn't want you to be mad at him." I said Sipping my coffee. "I know...you've forgiven him so I guess I can...I just never thought he would do that...but people make mistakes...I knew you guys would get back together, you're mean to be." Chuck said smiling.

"We are. No one has ever made me feel this happy." "That's all that matters. I'll talk to him later." Chuck said. "Yay!"

As Chuck and I are driving home I see a adult store and I think of surprising Francesco tonight with finally sleeping with him,it's been too long,I miss him and I think I've made him wait long enough. I tell our driver to turn into the adult store parking lot "What are we doing here??" Chuck said laughing in Confusion.

"Come on you have to come with me to pick out some stuff for me and Francesco!" I said laughing. "Ew what!" "Come on" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her out of the car. We walk inside and Chuck starts laughing "This is so weird..."

"It's funny! Come on" I said walking around. I stop at the handcuff isle "oh geez..." Chuck mumbled. I laugh then start to look around. "I like these" I said picking up black fuzzy handcuffs. "I like these" Chuck said picking up pink ones. "Get those for Tyler" I said laughing. "I already have some." "Oooo Chuck!!" I said laughing, she laughs then turns red.

"I think I'll get these." I said putting the handcuffs in the basket. Then I walk to the outfits "Are you looking for sexy kitty or sexy fireman?" Chuck said laughing. "I'm going for skin tight black leather." I said smiling and picking up a corset just like the one I described. "That's hot." Chuck said with her eyes big.

About 30 minutes later Chuck and I finally make it out of the Adult store. I got handcuffs and lingerie,Francesco doesn't know what he has coming. He probably thinks I'll hold out longer. I can't, I miss feeling connected to him in that way. I miss his body.

ADULT CONTENT - SKIP IF NEEDED-
It's 10:00 pm. And Francesco just got back from his shoot, His laying on the bed on his phone, I'm in the restroom, I just got changed into my lingerie, I'm nervous but excited. I open the door and walk out, Francesco looks over at me with his eyes wide "Lana.." He mumbled. My hair is down and wavy and I'm wearing black heels. I smile then walk over to the bed and get on top of him. "You look, so sexy, I want you so bad." Francesco said running his hands up and down me.

I kiss him gently them move to his ear "You can't have me so easily" I whispered. I run my hands down his chest then down to his pants while keeping eye contact "fuckk I need you right now" Francesco said. I move my hair to the side then un button his pants and pull them down with his boxers. I start rubbing his d*** gently then start going faster, Francesco moans then runs his fingers through my hair as I start sucking him. He pulls me closer to him then holds me in place "Fuck baby" Francesco said. "Mmm" I moaned.

Francesco pulls me onto him and I sit on his lap,he starts kissing me hard while holding my waist. I sit on his lap and grab under me and stroke his d***, he runs his hands on my chest and grabs them. "I can't wait any longer Lana" Francesco said rubbing my body. "I'm yours now" I said un zipping my corset. "Fuck" Francesco said sitting back watching me.

I slowly take it off while biting my lip, Francesco is gazing at me while stroking his d***. I'm naked now, I walk to the table and pick up the hand cuffs "I'm yours" I said handing them to Francesco. He gets up and pushes me onto the bed, he takes my wrist and puts the first handcuff on "Tight enough?" He asked. I nod. He kisses me hard then puts my other wrist in. I smile then shift in the bed,getting comfortable.

He gets on top of me and puts my arms over my head. He grabs my face and kisses me hard then runs his hands down my stomach and kisses it slowly, I moan while turning my head onto my arm. He forcefully spreads my legs and wraps his arms around them and pulling me closer.

He runs his finger down my p**** slowly "Fuck" I said biting my lip. Francesco gazes back up at me while he starts to finger me fast I start moaning then he starts sucking and licking my p**** "you taste you so good" Francesco said rubbing my thighs. "I can't wait any longer. I want you." Francesco said getting back on top of me. "F*** me hard." I whispered then licked his ear.

Francesco holds my arms above my head then slides into me slowly "Fuck" I moaned biting my lip. Francesco moans while he starts to go faster,He's breathing heavily and kisses my neck. I arch my back as he starts to go faster "Fuckkkkk!" I yelled trying put my arms down but Francesco holds them up against the bed, F****** me faster,I arch my back and start kissing Francesco hard.

We're standing up with my back against the wall,Francesco holds my arms up against the wall and starts kissing and grabbing my chest,he holds his body against mine then starts F***ing me he reaches down and fingers me at the same time,we start making out until I can't take it anymore and start moaning loud. "Baby!!" I yelled. Francesco smiles then starts kissing my neck "Music to my ears" he whispered. "Fuck" he says going faster then holding it in me,he gazes up at me then I moan feeling him C** inside of me. "Fuck" I said taking a deep breath.

Francesco and I are in bed cuddling. "That was definitely worth the wait." He said pulling me closer. I laugh then say "I knew you would like the handcuffs and lingerie" "You're so sexy baby, I want you all the time." "Well now you can have me whenever you want." I said kissing his arm. "Mm that's tempting" he said rubbing my butt. I laugh then kiss him "I love you" "I love you too Elizabeth"

Francesco and I are at a coffee shop,it's the next morning and I'm pretty sore from last night. Man did I miss his body, that connection is just like no other.

We're eating our donuts when I get a text from my dad,it's a link. Oh geez, I click on it and it says "Lana Del Rey's guitarist speaks out on dating her." It's a video of Blake "We had a relationship,we liked each other a lot. But now we're just friends. There's nothing between us at the moment. She has a boyfriend and I'm pretty sure they're getting married." "Who said that?" Francesco asked.

"Blake." I replied. "Had a relationship? Sex is not a relationship." Francesco said shaking his head. "I know. I don't get why he would tell anyone anything." I said. My dad said they kept asking blake about our relationship so that's what he said.

"Because he's a stupid ass. He made it sound like you go through guys like money." "It's fine. I'll talk to him later. At least he told the truth except the relationship part because we never dated."