Doesn't seem like it

Francesco and I just got to chucks apartment in California. I missed it here! But I still am in love with France. "Hey guys!!" Chuck said grinning and hugging us both. "Hey babe!! I missed you." I said. "Hey Chuck" Francesco adds. We walk inside and sit on the sofa "hey I'll be right back, mom wants me to call her." I said. "Okay!" Chuck replied.

Lana walks out on the porch and closes the door. "How've you been francesco?" Chuck ask's. "I'm ok. How are you?" "I'm good. I miss tyler though. Are you sure you're ok? Lana told me what happened." "Everyone knows now don't they." Francesco said shaking his head. "I'm fine." He adds. "You know she loves you a lot right?!" "Then it wouldn't be that hard to know if she wants to marry me or not."

"Francesco come on you know she does." Chuck said. "Yeah She does but she doesn't want to marry me, see that makes no sense. I get the rushing thing but there shouldn't be hesitation in that decision." Francesco replied. Chuck was about to say something but Lana walks back inside. "Why are you guys so quiet?" I said sitting next to Francesco. "How's mom?" Chuck asked. "....uhm she's good. She told me to tell you hi and you too Francesco." I replied. Francesco smiles then looks back at his phone.

It's 7:30 and we're all watching tv. "Hey Lana my manager just called me, I guess I didn't look at my schedule. I have a shoot tomorrow morning so I have to leave in a few hours." Francesco said. "Aww! I don't want you to go." I said. "You'll be back home tomorrow night won't you?" Francesco ask's. "Yeah! Where's your shoot? Home?" "Yeah. Well tomorrow night is around the corner anyways." Francesco said. "Ok. Well that's alright." I replied. "We'll miss you" Chuck said.

Francesco left at 9:30 and Chuck and I are in bed watching a movie. "So I talked to Francesco, that's why it was quiet when you came in." Chuck says. "Oh...what did you talk about..?" I asked. "The proposal. I asked how he was." "What did he say.." I asked already knowing the answer. "He's really upset Lana, more than he shows. I said something like, you know she loves you right? And he couldn't really answer that." Chuck said.

"What?!? He has to know that." "Do you love him?! Like really love him." Chuck asked. I sit up and face her "Yes I do! You know I do." "Well.....then why don't you want to Marry him? There shouldn't be any hesitation Is what Francesco said." Chuck said. "That doesn't mean I don't love him!" I replied.

"Ok but answer the question why don't you want to marry him?!" "This has nothing to do with wether I love him or not. Can we not talk about this please?" I said. "Ok. Fine, we won't. I'm sorry." Chuck replied. "It's fine I just don't want to talk about it anymore."

The next day I wake up and Chuck isn't beside me. She's probably doing her morning yoga somewhere. I check my phone and there's a text from my dad,it's a video link, oh geez. I click on it and see james. Oh god. The paparazzi asks "James have you banged Lana yet?!" Then james replies "no we're just friends. Id have to wait in line anyways." "Who else is waiting in the line?!" They ask. James laughs then says "well she has a boyfriend but her guitarist is next." Oh my god. Why does he even talk to them?! Now everyone is always going to think there's something between blake and I. And they already do.

I call James "hey del rey!" He says. "Why the hell would you tell the paparazzi that?!" I asked. "Oh come on we were all joking! They know I was kidding." James said. "Then why is there a magazine article saying "love triangle, lana del rey is in love with her guitarist Blake AND boy friend Francesco!" I said reading it from Twitter.

"Oh whoops. Well it's just one magazine! Your fans won't believe it. But I am sorry." He said laughing. "I can't even talk to you." I replied then hung up. He's so immature. I look on Twitter and people are saying I'm dating Blake. Geez.

Chuck and I are eating muffins and drinking coffee at the table. I told her about james "you should call Blake and see if he's seen what's going around." Chuck said. "Okay. Good idea." I pull out my phone and click on blakes name. "Hey girlfriend!" Blake said sarcastically. I laugh then say "so you've heard." "Yep. It's hilarious." Blake replied. "Isn't it! We can't do anything about it I just wanted you to be aware!"

"Yeah I've been getting tweets all day about how people ship us and we're a hot couple and blah blah. Why would James say that?!" Blake replied. "Hahah that's funny! Oh god. Here we go, now when I hold onto you while you're playing the guitar people are going to freak out even more.. And I don't know, he's really dumb sometimes." I said.

"Well you know I don't like you like that right?!? And I've never told anyone I was interested or anything." Blake replied. "Well gee thanks! Lol I'm kidding, Yeah don't worry, I know. James is just crazy." "You know what I mean! You're one of my close friends that would just be weird, he needs to pair someone else up." Blake said. "True. I'll make him stop. Anyways I just wanted to make sure we're on the same page." I said. "Definitely. Text me if you need anything else. I'll see you at the next show." "Ok! Will do. Cya" I replied.

I call Francesco but he doesn't answer. I guess he's sleeping, he normally does on planes. I left him a voicemail telling him to call me after his shoot tomorrow. I need to talk to him.