Off To The Races

I lay on top of Francesco while he's watching tv...I can tell he's upset, I'm leaving tomorrow morning for my Tour. The last three weeks we've been staying home and just spending quality time together. And starting tomorrow morning I won't see him for two weeks,which if you think about it, it isn't that long but it'll be the longest we've gone.

"I love you and it's going to be fine." I said reaching for the remote and turning off the tv, then kissing Francesco. He wraps his arms around my back "I know it will be...I love you too" I start kissing Francesco slowly, he grabs my hips and puts his hands on my face.

•ADULT CONTENT, SKIP IF YOU WANT.•
I sit on Francescos lap and smile while taking off my T-shirt. "God I'm gonna miss you." Francesco said running his hands up and down my hips. "That just means you'll have to show me how much you missed me when you get back." I replied running my fingers down his chest. "Well let me show you how much im going to miss you"

Francesco flips me onto the bed and gets on top of me, he starts kissing my neck while sliding off my shorts and underwear. He starts f***ing me slowly while we makeout, I grab onto his back and pull him closer, he starts to go faster and I let go of his lips and start to moan "FUUCKK" I yell then start kissing his neck.

Francesco picks me up and carries me to the sofa while we make out. I get on top of him and start sucking him, I look up and smile at him while I continue "God that feels good" francesco says running his fingers through my hair. I get on top of him and we start to f*** hard. "mmmmmmmm, fuck yes!!"

Francesco and I are laying in our bed, I leave tomorrow morning.... "After this tour, we're going to get married." Francesco said smiling at me. I lay my head on his chest and hold his hand "I can't wait. I'm going to enjoy this tour then after I'll have something amazing to look forward to. I love you" I replied. "I love you too baby, don't forget it." Francesco said kissing me.

It's 5:30 am and I just got on my flight to go to LA, francesco and I said goodbye for about an hour. I'm going to miss him so much. But I know I'll see him soon...at least I know he actually can't come on the road with me, unlike barrie, he could he just didn't want to, I'm proud of Francesco for going all around the world and taking amazing pictures, it's what he loves, and I would NOT want to stand in the way of that.

I walk onto the plane and see Byron (my pianist) in the corner sleeping, and Blake (my guitarist/co writer) on the chair across from mine on his computer. "Why are you not sleeping" I said taking a seat across from him. "I can't. Once I'm awake I'm awake." Blake said smiling.

"How are you?" He added. "I'm great, excited for the first show tomorrow, what about you? You haven't texted me in forever." "Yes I'm excited too!! And I know,I've been super busy, but I'm good." Blake said smiling.

"Good" I replied. I lay my head on back on the chair and pull my blanket over me, I pull out my phone and see a text from Chuck "See you tomorrow babe! Love you." Yay! Chuck is coming to my first show! Boy am I going to miss Francesco, but, I'm really really excited for this tour,I'll call him every night anyways.