You have to wait

Francesco stayed in my room last night,we cuddled all night. It's 6:15 and we have a flight at 6:30..Jimmy is going to back to New York so I'm about to go say goodbye to him. Our next show is in Texas.

"I'll come visit you soon" I said to Jimmy. "You should! Come hang with me in ny, I miss those days." "I will! Thanks for coming." I said hugging him. "Of course,I love watching you perform." "Well you can anytime!" "Bye Lizzy." Jimmy said kissing me on the cheek "Bye Jimmy"

We just got on the plane, I hug Byron then sit down. "Where's Blake?" I asked. "He's coming..he's running a little late,he was up all night writing new songs." Byron said. "Oh nice."
Blake walks in "hey Lanz." He said. "Hey " I said smiling. "Francesco..." Blake said sitting down. "Blake..." Francesco mumbled. Byron laughs quietly then I roll my eyes.

When Blake sits down I get up and go over there, then sit next to him. "Hey" he said laughing. "That was really sweet,what you did about the Brenna thing."I said grinning. He shakes his head then looks at Byron "I'm sorry!" Byron said laughing. "-She asked me!"

Blake laughs then looks back at me "No problemmm but it wasn't just that.. she was annoying..." Then Byron smirks "He did it for you,she wasn't annoying." Blake gives him an evil look. I laugh then say "well thanks anyways.." How awkward. "Yep" Blake said,then I walk back to Francesco.

He always gets awkward and quiet when Francesco is with me,I guess because we made out like two weeks ago..and almost slept together but I was drunk,it didn't mean anything, I guess I get what Francesco means now, if I was blacked out in not saying I'd sleep with Blake,especially if I was with Francesco but it would make it easier to slip.

We just got to the hotel in Texas.Francesco's been touching and kissing me all night,he's so horny. I think I'll tease him a little bit.

-ADULT CONTENT- skip if you want.

After my shower I only put on Francesco's shirt, I can see him lustfully gazing at me "Baby you're so beautiful, I love you so much" he says. He's sitting in bed only in his boxers, I walk over to him and climb on his lap. "I love you too baby" I say as I gently kiss his lips. "Mmm" Francesco lets out a moan while we kiss, he slides his hands from my back trailing them to my butt, he squeezes my behind while I lick his lips.

I kiss and bite on his neck, "I need to have you right now Lana" Francesco says as he moves one of his hands under my shirt to my chest, where he begins to caress them. I bite and kiss all the way to his ear where I whisper "how much do you want me baby?... show me" Francesco grabs me even tighter and with his other hand grabs me by my waist and brings me closer to him and kisses me harder.

With my legs I grasp him tighter and press my body to his. I lift up my shirt just a bit, Francesco gazes down and notices my white and pastel pink satin underwear. "Damn baby you're so fucking hot" he kisses and sucks on my neck making me moan, I feel his hardness pressing down on my silky underwear. **I am not letting him get his way so easily** Francesco's hand reaches from behind and puts his fingers on my p***y on top of my underwear, where he begins to finger me.

I can feel his hand moving my underwear to the side, but I quickly grab his hand "no,baby" "you've been bad, and bad boys need a time out" I say as I grind my p***y on his d*ck. "Lana you're driving me crazy, I need you baby" Francesco says, I laugh "we can make out though" "I'll take it" he says and laughs, I kiss him harder. I lick and suck on his neck, while I grind myself on his hardness, Francesco groans and pulls my hair making me arch my back, he lifts up my shirt and sucks on my chest.

"Mmmm baby" I moan loudly, knowing it will drive him crazy. His d*ck comes out of the opening of his boxers. I grind on him while he sucks on my chest, my silk underwear pressing and rubbing on his hardness. I hear Francesco panting heavily, I run my hands through his hair while my mouth meets his mouth, I let out a moan while kissing him.

"Lana... Lana, I'm gonna c*m" Francesco groans, I look up, flipping my hair to the side, I bite my lip while staring at his eyes "c*m baby" I say - as a warm and wet sensation soaks my underwear. I kiss Francesco and hop out of his lap "goodnight baby" I say to him, "Elizabeth Grant! You're such a tease!" Francesco says laughing while shaking his head and running his hand through his hair, still sitting wide eyed in bed.

"I don't know what you're talking about... We were just making out" I say giggling, Francesco laughs, "come cuddle with me baby" I tell him. Francesco lays down next to me, holds me close to him, and kisses my shoulder "goodnight Lana I love you so much" "sweet dreams baby, I love you."

The next morning I'm on the balcony smoking, I need to call Chuck and tell her what's happening with Francesco..I texted her last week but I didn't tell her much, I just told her I was okay. "Hey babe!" Chuck said. "Hey! How are you?" "I'm good, me and Tyler are at the beach." "You're in LA right?" I asked. "Yeah,ill be here for a while. How're you? Where are you?"

"I'm in Texas right now..we have a day off the I'm coming back to LA doing a show, then staying there." "Okay cool so we should hangout when you come! I'll go to the show." Chuck said. "Ok! Yay." I replied. "What's happening with you and Francesco?"

"Well he's here with me right now..we've been doing good." "So are you back together?" Chuck asked. "Mmm,well I guess so. But I'm taking it slow." "Oh..well that's good..he's still a dickhead to me but as long as your happy. What do you mean you're taking it slow?" "I am. And well he keeps wanting to have sex but I haven't yet. I'm making him wait a little bit." I said laughing,

Chuck laughs too "That's good,he needs to wait." "Yeah but I'm getting a little restless too" "Eww TMI. Well I'm glad you're happy...I'll have to try to be a little nice to him.." "Yeah he feels really bad, I think he wanted to talk to you so when you come over tomorrow you guys can talk." "Ok...sounds good. Love you." Chuck said. "I love you too babe,I'll see you soon." "Okay bye!"

Francesco comes onto the balcony,comes up behind me wraps his arms around my waist. "What'd she say?" He says. "She's happy that I'm happy. That's it." "Oh...yeah I need to talk to her." "Well we have a flight tonight to LA for a show,she's coming to that one."

"I just don't want her to be mad at me and us not be able to talk." Francesco said. "Yeah I get it. She's probably not too mad,she just doesn't get it,like I didn't." "Yeah that's right..." Francesco said then kisses my neck while squeezing his arms around me. "Your teasing me last night makes me want you more" he said moving his hands to my waist. "Too bad." I laughed then walked inside. "Elizaaabethhhh you're killing me." He says following me.

We're in LA at the venue for tonight's show. I'm in my dressing room with Francesco. "So we're staying in LA after the show??" He asked. "Yep! At the apartment I rented." "Okay" *Door Knocks* "come in" I said. Chuck walks in grinning. "CHUCKLESSS" I said running to her and squeezing her. She laughs "I missed you!!"

"I missed you more! Come sit down I'll get us some drinks." I said pulling her to the sofa. "Hey Chuck" Francesco said smiling. "Hey" she replied sitting on the other side. "How're you?"Francesco asked. "I'm good. How're you.." "Good and I'm great. Glad to be in LA with Lana." He said smiling at me. I smile back then Chuck says "Hhm. So I hear you're back together." "We are. I'm a lucky guy." Francesco said grinning.

"You are. I honestly don't think anyone is good enough for my sister." Chuck said. My eyes get big "Francesco is." I said. "No I'm not,I'm the only one who messes up in this relationship." Francesco said. "Stop. So have I, you guys are crazy." I said shaking my head. "Chuck I'm sorry that this all happened but you guys are my family I don't want you to be mad at me."

"I am mad. I thought you were different. But like Lana said you were blacked out or some shit so whatever. I'll get over it."