Ill sure as hell try.

Damn I miss Francesco. These four days better go by fast. I just arrived to Florida to visit my mom and dad. I couldn't go with Francesco because the shoot he's doing is super private. Besides I haven't seen my mom in a while and she was so excited for me to come. "Lizzyyyy!!!" My mom said rushing out the door and hugging me (she still calls me lizzy sometimes, but I don't mind.) "hey mom!" I said. "Let me help with your bags, your dad is out getting us lunch." She takes some of my bags and we head inside. "Love the place mom" I said noticing that she changed it around a little bit. "thanks baby doll. Chuck helped me re decorate a little last time she was here."I love it." I said. "Are you thirsty? Was your flight ok?" My mom asked. I laugh then say "yes I'm very thirsty and it was okay,boring as usual." I sit on the couch and mom pours me some water hands It to me and sits next to me. "How is Francesco? Are you guys good" Mom asked. "He's great! He's back in France. But I'll see him after my show in Canada. We're wonderful ! Very happy." " aww good! I'm happy for you sweetheart." Mom said with a big smile.

"I'm back!" My dad says walking in. "Lana you're here! Yay!" I get up and hug my dad "I'm here and I'm starving! Haha, what did you get us to eat?" I ask. "I got your mom a chicken sandwich, I got a panini, And I got you spaghetti with no meat in the sauce!" Dad reply. "Yess! Thank you!" We all sit around the table and talk for a while. Then we all go to the sofa and my dad is on his phone then says "lana why is there a picture of you in your car smoking a cigarette?!!" "I only had one..I was driving six hours to see Francesco and I was feeling dizzy because I hadn't had one since I got sick and I didn't want to get in an accident." I said. "Baby you can tell us if you're still smoking. It's not easy to quit." mom says. "No ,I'm not. I only had one. Francesco and I already had this talk. One leads to another. I got it." I said. "Are you still taking your medicine?" Im taking this medicine that's suppose to make my craving for cigs to go away. "Yes dad." I said laying back on the couch. "Can we not talk about this. Please?" "Ok.." dad says. "We didn't mean to make you upset baby girl. We just care is all." mom said. "I'm not. Thank you, I appreciate it. But you guys don't need to worry. I got it."

I wake up in the guest room of my parents house. I get up and walk downstairs to the living room "morning lizzy" my mom says. "Morning! where's dad?" I ask. "Not sure,I He's outside doing something." I laugh then sit at the high chair by the kitchen counter. "We've got a surprise for you today!" Mom says. "You do! Aww." I replied. "It should get here in an our. "Well I should go get ready then." I said getting up my phone rings and I look at it, FRANCESCO IS CALLING! I smile really big and I guess my mom notices because she said "it must be Francesco" she said smiling. "It's is!" I replied. Hey baby!" I said while walking up stairs to my room."hey beautiful! You miss me?" Francesco says. "More than anything!" I said. "Are you having a good time with your parents?" He asks. "Yeah I'm having fun. I just wish you were with me." "Three more days to go gorgeous. Then we can spend a whole day together." Francesco says. I sigh then say "sounds like heaven." I said. "Well My break is up, I just wanted to call you whenever I could." Francesco says. "Good because I missed you. Have a good rest of the day babe." I said. "You too have fun with your family, I'll text you tonight. Love you." He says. "Love you too! Bye."

My dad, mom , and I are sitting on the couch waiting for my "surprise to get here" I have no idea what it could be. The door knocks and my mom and dad run to the door and open it,"CHARLIE!!" I said running over to my younger brother and hugging him so tight. "Hey lanz!" He says while hugging me back. "How did you guys get him here? I can never make him come visit me!" I said laughing. "The minute we told him you're here he said he was coming" my mom says. "Aw chaz loves meee" I said pinching his cheeks "stooop" he said laughing. "I just haven't seen you forever and I was in the area today so I figured I'd come see you." Charlie says. "Well I'm glad you did. I missed you." "I missed you too."

We all sit on the couch and I say to Charlie "what have you been up too??" "Just been in California doing some things.." Charlie says. "Cool like what?" I replied. Charlie looks at my mom and dad and they look like they're keeping something from me. "What?!?" I said confused. "I...was there for a few days...with Barrie." Charlie says. "Oh" I said. My mom and dad look at each other then look at the ground. "I mean, We're still friends, we were close." Charlie says. "Yeah I get it..its fine. Just because I broke up with him doesn't mean you can't be his friend.." I said. "Yeah. I just helped him with some stuff for his record. He needed my advice. But you are my sister and you come first. So if it's not ok with you-" I cut Charlie off and say"no it's fine, don't worry about it. I get it. Is he doing okay..?" "Yeah he's fine. He asked the same about you. I told him I haven't seen you in a while but I hear you're happy, with Francesco ." Charlie says. My dad shakes his head thinking no one saw him but my mom did and she hit his arm. "oh...well good, I'm glad he's okay." I said. "Well who's hungry!" My mom says.

We're all at the table eating "Chaz I can't wait for you to meet Francesco! You'll love him." I said. "Of course I'll like him! If dad does I do." Chaz says smiling at dad. I laugh at him then say "when do you think you'll meet him?" I ask. "Soon, next time I'm in CA probably, or NY." "Yay" I reply. Mom and dad went to sleep and Chaz and I are watching tv. "I didn't want to tell you in front of mom and dad,even thought they already know,I didn't want them telling you what to do or what not too,but , Barrie is doing really bad. I don't know if you want to know or not but I know you still care about him as a friend and I thought I should tell you. He didn't even remember my name at the moment because he was so drunk, but one name he didn't forget was yours, he kept thinking I was you and he kept apologizing." Chaz says. As he's saying all this I put my hand over my mouth and I shed some tears. I need to go see him. I have no feelings for him anymore, just as a friend. If I'm the only one that can sober him up I'll sure as hell try for him.