France

It's before my show and I'm in the dressing room, Francesco couldn't come because he has a shoot today. I called about 20 of Francesco's friends and invited them to his party in France. Most everyone said they would definitely fly out and celebrate! Yess. I even invited Elena...ugh. But she is Francesco's friend and he would want her to come. She said yes to.

I call my dad next. "Hey honey! Aren't you about to perform?" He said. "Yeah but I have 10 minutes ,hold on dad" I said then pressed "add call" I dialed my moms number "hey honey! Aren't you talking to your dad? He's sitting next to me" my mom said "yeah, hold on guys." I said to my mom and dad "this is weird." Dad said. I press "add call" and I dial chucks number "hey sistaa! Aren't you about to perform?" Chuck said. "Yeah mom and dad are too" I said. "Oh hey dad hey mom" Chuck said. "Hey Chuck!" They replied. "Okay guys hold on" I said. "Oh lord" my mom said. Then I press "add call" I dial Charlie's number "hey what's up" Charlie said.

"Hey mom,dad and Chuck are here too." I said. "Oh hey guys" Charlie said. "Hey Chaz" they replied. "Lana do you want to tell us why you called us all?" My dad said. "Oh yeah, so Francesco's birthday is this Friday, and it was chucks idea that we celebrate in France since it's his home and he loves it. I'm throwing a party in a huge room I rented at the "Vent le monte" hotel. I invited a bunch of his friends and they're all coming. Can you guys come? After Friday you guys can leave if you want because I planned stuff for just francesco and I to do the whole weekend and I'm buying yalls plane tickets." I said.

"Oh wow." mom said. "That sounds awesome!" Dad said. "Yeah, I can come but I have to go,I'm on break at work. But just send me the ticket and ill be there."Charlie said. "Okay,thanks charlie." I said. "No problem,bye guys." Charlie replied. Everyone said bye then charlie hung up. "Okay, mom? Dad? Chuck?" I said. "I'm definitely coming!" Chuck said. "So am I!" Dad said. "I will too. It'll be fun." Mom said. "Aw yay! Thanks guys. It means a lot to him. I know he'd be happy you're all coming. So I'll send the tickets through email tonight and I'll see you guys Friday." I said. They all agreed then we hung up. Yay! I'm excited. Now it's show time.

I am sooo tired. My driver is waiting for me outside. I get my stuff and get in the car "Babe!!" I yelled. Francesco is sitting in the backseat smiling at me with roses in his hand. I hug him really tight. "I got off early and I though I'd come surprise you." He said hugging me back. "I got these for you" he handed me the roses. "Aww babe you're so sweet!! I'm so glad you came. I'm so tired." I said then kissed him. "I bet! Dinner is waiting at home. I made beans and rice." Francesco said. "You made me dinner! Oh my god. Thank you so much babe." I said. "Of course! My lady is working hard she deserves to come home to a warm meal." He said kissing me.

Francesco and I just got done eating. "You did such and amazing job baby. Thank you." I said. "You're welcome! Glad you liked it." We go to our room. And I put my arms around Francesco's neck then start to kiss Him. "Wait what are you doing? I thought you were tired?" He said. "I am. But you deserve to come home to me after a long day of work too." I said kissing him again. "Lana it's okay we don't have to have sex just because I made you dinner" Francesco said. "Well I just wanted to say thank you and it's not just because of dinner I just wanted you to have want you want." I said. "That's not what I want,I want you to rest. C'mon I'll massage your back." Francesco said holding my hand and pulling me to the bed. "I don't deserve you" I said. He starts massaging my back "that's right you don't. You deserve more." He said laughing.

"Babe it's your birthday tomorrow!!!" I said to Francesco while he's sleeping next to me. (It's the next morning.) Don't yell its too early." He groaned. "So tomorrow we're going to France to spend a casual weekend, just me and you for your birthday." I said. "Oh really! That's awesome. Thanks baby!!" He said. Does he really think that's all I'm going to do. "You're welcome! I'm Excited too! And I'm well rested so we can do it whenever you want all weekend." I said winking and laughing. "Fuck yea! I am ready for this!" Francesco said laughing then he kissed me.

Francesco and I are on the plane to France, we won't get there until like 2:30 am. But the party people decorated everything today I was on the phone with them for like 4 hours. And they sent pics of the room, it looks so good! So francesco and I can sleep in until at least one tomorrow. Then I'll have him get dressed up and say we're going to dinner then walk him down to the party room and surprise him! I contacted his friends and family, and my family, and they are all on their way too! I am WAY to excited.