Im fine.

"Are you sure you don't want another day off? You've only had one day...I can move the concert to tomorrow lana if you want" my dad says. "I'm fine, my CA fans have been waiting for me to do a show here. I'll be fine. But thank you dad.I really, really appreciate it." I say as I'm packing the last of my stuff about to leave France and go to California. "Okay,if that's what you want,I'll go get the car ready.love you baby girl." "I love you too dad."

I love plane rides because looking out the window and seeing the clouds is the most beautiful thing ever. I also hate them because there's not much to do on here but think..and as always, my thinking Fucking leaves me to think about barrie. ...he broke up with me yesterday...I can't grasp that concept. Barrie and I have been together for so long. He's all I know...

Looking down at my phone I see a text from an unknown number "Hey Lana,It's francesco. Sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday,was really looking forward to hanging out with you and Chuck,maybe some other time?Here are a few of the pictures from the shoot. You look stunning xx" aww that was nice of him. I totally forgot we were all suppose to hangout. "Yes definitely next time! Thanks 4 the pics. You did an amazing job! Talk to you soon." I replied. I'll look forward to going out with him and Chuck,it sounds fun. And I need a little of that.

Arriving at the venue I see my beautiful fans waiting outside with flowers,candy, and their big smiles. They are what keep me going. "Hi guys!" I say as I walk up to them with a huge smile on my face. They start Screaming and crying ,I take my time taking pictures and talking to each of them. They deserve it. The amount of support they show me everyday, is amazing. I'm so lucky to have them.

The show just ended and I just got back to the dressing room. My dad is waiting there for me with a cheese pizza on the table. "That was the best show ever!" I said. "It was! You did so good honey." "Thanks dad, yess cheese pizza! " " this one fan was crying so hard she passed out and I felt bad for her so I invited her to come up and talk to you, is that okay?" My dad says. "Of course! When is she coming?" "She should be here any minute." "Awesome!"

"Oh my god!! Hi lana!!" "Hi baby!! It's nice to meet you,what's your name?" I say hugging her." I'm amanda!! I can't believe this is happening right now" "aww you're so cute." I said. "I brought you letters from me and my friends and some Elvis CD's!" "Aww thank you baby!! I love it!" *rob signals everyone out of the room including himself* Chuck says to rob outside of the room "that fan didn't pass out did she?" "Nope, I made it up, and picked a random fan. She needed it. It makes her happy." Rob says. Chuck smiles at Rob and they go down to greet other fans.