Phone calls

It's the next day at I just made it to Hawaii. My driver is taking me to Francesco's hotel. I missed him! I hope James was just being stupid, because if he still has feeling for me it will mess up everything. I love having him as a friend. He's so much fun. But I do noooooooot like him like that.

"BABY!!" I said hugging francesco as he opens the door. "I missed you so much!" Francesco said hugging me really tight. "I missed you too." Francesco holds my face and we kiss. "Did you have a good show??" Francesco asked as we sit on the bed. "Yes! Butttttt James came..." I said.

"So? He always goes." Francesco said. "Well he came back to the hotel and made us dinner, then he tried to kiss me but I moved." I said. "He did what!!That motherfucker! I knew he wanted to hook up with you, who wouldn't !!" Francesco yelled. "BUUUT I took care of it and he's fine now. He just had a little too much red bull and got caught up in the moment." I said kind of laughing. "Wait until I see him. Just wait." He said. "Oh look now we both have someone we want to beat up, me Elena and you James." I said. "Ugh I knew you were going to say that." He said.

Francesco and I are laying in bed and I turn over to him and kiss his cheek "Franco's got nothing on you." I said. He smiles really big then kisses my neck. "I'm too tired tonight babe, all those plane rides make me want to sleep." I said. "That's okay, but I can still kiss your neck right?" He said laughing. "Of course." I said pulling him onto me then he continues kissing my neck while his hand is on my stomach.

The next morning Francesco and I got up at 11 so we can go see Hawaii! We ate lunch at the most delicious place "Goma Tei Ramen Restaurant" Francesco and I go to the beach next. We pick a spot and lay down. " no one really comes up to me here." I said. "I like it" Francesco replies. I smack his arm then laugh. I was listening to music but my phone rings, I look at it and it's james. "It's james" I said looking at Francesco. "Tell him to find another girlfriend." Francesco said.

"Hello." I said. "Hey Lana" James said. That was like the first time he didn't call me del rey. "What's up?" I said. "I just wanted to apologize for the other day. I don't know what I was thinking, and I hope I didn't ruin anything. I love being your friend." He replied. "Aw well thanks for saying that. And don't worry about it. You didn't. As long as it doesn't happen again it's cool." I said. "It definitely won't. Thanks for accepting my apology. I'll talk to you later okay?" James said. "Of course. And okay cya." I said. "Bye" then I hung up.

"What did he say??" Francesco said. "Just that he was sorry and he doesn't know what he was thinking and it won't happen again." I replied. "Good, that guy thinks he could get anyone he wanted." He said. "Because he can" I said laughing. Francesco gasps and throws some sand on me "hey!!" I yelled while laughing then threw some at him.

Francesco and I decide to go scuba diving in the beautiful clear blue water. We're out in the boat and our tour guide guy says "ok jump in 1..2..3" francesco and I hold hands then jump in. We let go of each other's hands then I wave to him under the water. He pulls out his water proof camera and takes a picture of me swimming. He's beside me now and points at a fish that's in front of me, it's ugly! I scream then push francesco in front of me, the fish hits Francesco's leg and he screams too. We both come up from under the water and laughing "this is not our thing" he says. "Nope not at all!" I said. We get back on the boat and drive back to the dock.

Francesco and I just made it back to the hotel and I'm all soaking wet. I dry off my legs and francesco says "damn that's hot." I laugh then say "you're so weird." I walk over to him and take is hands and put them on my waist. Then I kiss him. "Now?" He says. "Why not" I reply. He picks me up and sits me on the table "too cold here" I said. He picks me up again and sits me on the sofa "too small." I said. It is really small. He picks me up again and laughs then takes me to the bed. "Perfect" I said smiling. "Now that that's over" he said laughing, he unties my bikini top and rubs my chest with both of his hands. While he does that, I take off my Bikini bottom and his swim trunks. The he goes right to the f******. We f*** for about 15 minutes then we finish. "Fuck that was great." I said out of breath. "God you're amazing" Francesco said then he kisses me. My phone rings and it says "barrie" "why is barrie calling me?" I said. "Oh great. Are you going to answer it?" Francesco said. "No. He'll go away."

The phone keeps ringing and ringing. "It must be important because he won't stop calling." I said. "Or he's dunk. Just answer it.." Francesco said. "Hello.." I said putting it on speaker. "Lana.." Barrie says crying, I sit up then say "barrie? What's wrong" I said getting worried, he can barley talk. "I, I know I'm not suppose to call you...but I don't know who else to call" Barrie says with his voice shaking. Francesco's eyes get big then I say "it's okay barrie what's wrong what's happening?!!" "It's my mom...she, she got in a car accident and she's in a coma, I don't know what to do" Barrie says sobbing. Barrie's mom and I are really close, barrie only has his mom. His dad left him when he was young. " oh my god..barrie I'm so sorry!! I would come over right now but I'm in Hawaii! I'll take the first flight home tonight, ok?? Please don't do anything stupid. I'll be there soon" I said crying too.

I'm packing my stuff right now and francesco says "the next flight is at 10:30, it's 10:05 right now, I'll drive you." Francesco said he totally understands that I need to be there for barrie, because he has no one else and I'm close to his mom. "Thank you so much baby for understanding." I said then start to get teary eyed. Francesco walks over to me and hugs me "it's going to be okay, babe. You just do what you need to do. I still have a shoot tomorrow so I'll take the first flight home after that, then I'll meet you at the apartment. Let me know what's Happening ok?" Francesco said running my back. "Okay,... I will. I love you." I said. "I love you too. Come on we should go." Barrie's mom lives in California too, about 30 minutes away from barrie. Francesco just dropped me off at the airport. I get on my plane and sit down. I rub my eyes and text barrie "on the plane right now, should be there around 3;00 am."