Barrie

I'm back at Barrie's apartment, Francesco didn't come because he said this is something I should do alone, and he doesn't need to be watching over me like a baby. I appreciate that. That he trusts me. I knock on Barrie's door and he doesn't answer. I knock again and no answer. "Barrie!" I yell while knocking again.

He comes to the door and almost falls on me. But I catch him, it's hard for me to hold him up but he's Walking a little, it smells so bad in here! Like alcohol and weed exploded. "lanaaa I feelll weirdddd" barrie says but it's hard to understand him. I lay him down on the sofa. I feel like IM going to throw up because of the smell. Barrie tries to get up then says "Lana I can see circles the room the room won't stop spinning.." "The room isn't spinning barrie,don't move you need to lay down." I said holding him back. "you're so pretty." Barrie said then he put his hands on my chest. "Stop barrie" I said moving his hands. He grabs my arms and tries to pull me onto him "I've missed you baby, take off your clothes. " "Barrie I said get off of me!" I said pulling my arms away from Barrie's hands.

I call Francesco because I can't do this alone, I don't know what to do. The door knocks a few minutes later. "I'm so glad you're here! I don't know what to do." I said hugging francesco. "It's okay baby,I'll help you. God it smells bad in here. Did he hurt you?." Francesco said. "No he didn't. He's just really messed up. He can't even make eye contact. " I said. "Why is he here?" Barrie said. We walk towards barrie and I say "we're going to help you." "I don't want his help I want you lana" barrie says. Right after barrie said that he threw up all over the sofa. Francesco carries him to the toilet. Barrie throws up over and over again for about 10 minutes.

It's 5:30 and Barrie is on the sofa asleep. I had to clean it. Francesco and I are watching tv. "I have to leave him tonight. I've got a show in Texas tomorrow. What if he does this again..who will take care of him." I said. "Lana that's not for you to worry about. You helped him while you were here, that's all you can do. When he wakes up I'll go, so you can talk to him." Francesco said. "I love you so much. Thank you for being here for me." I said. "You know I gotchu." Francesco said smiling and kissing my neck.

Barrie wakes up an hour later and francesco just left. "Lana, I am so so sorry." Barrie says sitting up. "You were really messed up, I hate seeing you like that...I had to call Francesco to come help me with you. He carried you to the toilet.." I said with a tear falling down my face. "Please don't cry. I can't make you cry again. I'm sorry. I won't do it again...for my mom, and myself and you." Barrie replied. "You always say that,and you never change. I care about you barrie. I don't want this to be your life." I said. "It won't" barrie replied. "Let me take all of your alcohol and weed. If you really want to stop then you'll let me." I Said. ".....ok. Ok I'll do it." Barrie got up and grabbed all of the alcohol from the fridge and pantry and put it in a box. Then he goes to the kitchen drawer and takes out the weed and hands it to me. I take the weed and shove it in my purse and I put the box beside me. I get up and hug barrie "Please take care of yourself. Love you." I said. Barrie hugged me tight then kissed my cheek "thank you for everything. Tell francesco I said thank you. I love you too."

I get back to my apartment and francesco made dinner. He walks up to me and kisses me "everything ok?" He said. "Yep. Will be." I said. "What is all this alcohol about?" Francesco said looking through the box. "It's Barrie's. I made him give it to me so he wouldn't drink, I mean he could just go buy some but it's better than nothing. And he knows I'm watching him. Paparazzi is too." I said.

After dinner francesco and I lay on the couch. "I really want you right now" I said to Francesco. "I want you right now too,whatever will we do?" Francesco said smiling. I take if my shirt and bra and sit on his lap and we make out. Then he lays on top of me and pulls off my underwear. I take off his pants and he starts kissing my neck and biting on it. I grab his hand and put it on my chest then he grabs it. The other hand is rubbing my p**** I start to moan and kiss Francesco's neck at the same time. Francesco pushes his body onto mine starting slow then goes faster and faster. I wrap my legs around him and both of my hands are in his hair. "FUUUUCKK" I yell scratching Francesco's back and holding onto him tightly.

40 minutes later Francesco and I are laying on the sofa under a blanket. The door knocks but we're both naked and worn out. The person at the door keeps knocking then I hear "Lana?!? Are you home." "Fuck it's my dad!" I said to Francesco. "Hurry and get dressed!" Francesco yells. We get up and I quickly put on my underwear and bra then my shirt and pants. Francesco gets dressed too then I walk to the door. Oh god my hair is a mess and Francesco looks like a 4 year old dressed him. "Hey dad!" I said opening the door. "Hey honey! Why do you look like a tornado hit you?" He said. "Well thanks...I don't know what you mean." I said fixing my hair. My dad walks in and hugs francesco. Geeeez, we should just stop having sex.