Always?

I didn't say goodbye to Francesco this morning because he was sleeping and probably still mad at me. I just arrived to the venue in Texas ! I love coming here. The fans are always excited. I sign a bunch of autographs and take pictures. Then I go inside. I think my dad is here today. I walk inside my dressing room and there he is! "Hey dad!!" I said hugging him. "Hey honey!" Dad said. "How's mom?" I asked while sitting on the sofa. "She's good. Back in Florida with her friends!" "Aww that's good." I said. "So you saw barrie yesterday?" Im guessing my dad saw it on social media. He is always on Twitter. And my fans always update him! Haha. "Yeah I had some of his stuff. That's why Francesco is mad at me. I forgot to tell him that he was coming over." I said.

"Uh oh. I'm sorry" dad says. "Thanks but it's my fault. Should have seen it coming. I was looking on Twitter this morning and the stories they're making up is crazy. That's also probably why he's mad. They're saying stuff like "Now she's pulling a Elena Ora" or "late night get together,while francesco isnt home" just a bunch of crap." I said. "I'm sure it'll blow over and Francesco will get over it. If you told him it was innocent he should believe you." He said. "I agree. But he doesn't. He should be calling me any minute now."

It's 30 minutes before I go on and my phone rings. "Hey." I said. "Hey,so we need to talk.." Francesco said. "I just don't get why you're mad." I said. "If we traded places and that was me with Elena you would have been pissed. The whole internet would have found me and killed me. But everyone loves Barrie and wants you to be with him.so it's okay if you have him over and go too meet him places. It's just annoying." Francesco said. "But why do we care what people think is my question. This will never work that way." I said. "Well it's not just that. You always see barrie and make up ways to see him." He said. "No I don't!! That was the last time I needed to see him. I had his fucking clothes that's all it was. I get it now I have to cut Barrie off completely. For us." I replied. "But I don't want you to do that because you feel like you have too. Which you do,that's why you're doing it." Francesco said. "Lana it's time to go on." My dad says. I nod then say to francesco "I have to go. I'll be home tomorrow morning." Then I hang up. He's being impossible.

Its after my show and my dad and I are in our hotel room. "So you guys didn't work it out?" My dad says. He was in the room while I was talking to barrie so I guess he know what note that ended on. "No..but I'll be home tomorrow. We'll fix things." I said.
It's 6 am in The morning and I'm on my flight heading back to California. My dad is heading back to Florida. I check my Twitter and I watch a video of Francesco from last night going from the coffee shop to his car and he could barely get to his car because of all the paparazzi and they kept yelling "how did you feel when you saw Lana's ex boyfriend go into her apartment" and a bunch of other things. Ugh I feel bad.

I get home and see Francesco in the kitchen eating. "Hey" I said walking in and putting my bags on the floor. "Hey." He answered. I walk to the kitchen and say "I want to do it. I don't feel like I have to. You're right,I did at first,but I want you and I don't want it to be this way. No more Barrie." I said walking next to him. "I didn't mean to yell at you. I was just upset. But are you sure?" He said. "That's okay. I get it. And I'm one hundred percent positive." I reply. I stand closer and put my hands on his face and kiss him. "It's just me and you. Always." I whisper in his ear. He puts his arms around me and we kiss for a while then we move to the sofa. "Always." Francesco said. He's kissing me while pulling off my shirt and taking off my bra. I grab his shirt and rip it off. I get on top of him and kiss him all over. Then he gets on top of me.As he pushes his body onto mine I feel so connected. He makes me feel so good. I moan as he continues.

"You know I haven't smoked for 30 days" I said to Francesco. "Wow! That's amazing baby!! I'm so proud of you." He said hugging me tighter. We're on the sofa under a blanket,resting. "Thanks babe. I'm kinda proud of myself too." I said smiling. "Hey let's go put my stuff in the drawer!" Francesco said. "Okay, hand me my shirt and underwear " I said. Francesco and I get dressed then walk to our room. We sit on the floor next to each other (because the drawer is on the bottom) he puts his stuff in then closes it and we smile at each other. "Welcome home." I said smiling. We laugh then he holds my face and kisses me I fall back laughing and he kisses me some more.