Hey,I'm Lana

"Lana you almost dressed?" Chuck says. I come out of the dressing room in France where I'm doing a photoshoot. "All done! How do I look??" "You look so gorgeous!! Alright follow me,I hired a different photographer today and I want you to meet him." Chuck says. "Okay, sounds good. If you picked him he must be Really good." "Oh trust me, he is." Chuck says with a smile.

"Lana this is francesco Carrozzini" Chuck says smiling and standing next to a tall and what looks like an Italian obviously by his name too. He's good looking. "Hey, I'm lana" I say while shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you Lana,I'm happy to be shooting you today,you're gorgeous." "Haha,aw well thank you,I'm excited as well. Do you live here?" I ask. "Well I travel back and forth from here to New York. I grew up here,in Milan." Francesco says. "Oh wow,cool! Well should we get started?"

Three hours into the shoot,I stand on the balcony posing for francesco,I watch him watch me,he's got beautiful blue eyes. He's a handsome man. You know what they say about Italians. "I think we're done!" Francesco says,stepping away from his camera that is on his tripod. "You did an amazing job Lana." "Thank you" I said chuckling "I can't wait to see the pictures!" "Hey Lana why don't you give francesco your number so he can text you some pictures from the shoot?" Chuck says winking at me. I half smile at Chuck "ok." I write down my number and hand it to francesco. "Thanks again,I look forward to seething the pictures." "You're welcome, I'll make sure to send you some." Francesco says smiling.