He'll always find a way back

I have a show tonight in Texas and Francesco is coming with me! We're on the plane right now. My phone rings "CHUCK!" I said. "LAAANZZZ I MISS YOU WAY TOO MUCH." Chuck says. "when are you coming to see me??!!" I said. "Probably not for another two weeks. I'm super busy." Chuck said. "Ugh okayy. Well I love you." I said. "I love you too. Hey I have to go but Do great tonight." Chuck replied. " I will, bye bb" I said. "Bye" "I miss her so much." I tell Francesco. "I know. You'll see her soon babe."

What a show that was!! The Texas fans are always so passionate. I got about 50 letters and 6 bouquet of flowers! Francesco helps me carry it all to the car then we head to the hotel we're staying at. We get to the hotel room and I open the door and Chuck is sitting on the bed "SURPRISE!!!!" She yells. I start to get teary eyed then drop my bags I run up to Chuck and squeeze her. "How are you here?!? I thought you were busy" I said with tears falling down my eyes. "Francesco told me how much you missed me and he told me I should come and here I am!" She said then kissed my cheek. "She really missed you" francesco said to Chuck. Chuck hugs francesco then I said "you two are the best people on this earth."

I'm smiling super big as I tell Chuck about France and she tells me about all of the shoots she's been too, and the people she met. Francesco is also listening to chucks story's. "Wow. I'm glad you had an amazing time Chuck." Francesco said. "Me too! I always do though." Chuck said. "Oh James texted me last night, he wants to go to the beach with us the next time I'm in LA which is tomorrow. Want to come?" I asked Chuck. "I can't. I fly back to New York tomorrow Morning. Man, that would have been fun." Chuck said. "Aw too bad." I said. "Wait so he's gonna see you in a bikini? I'm not sure about that " Francesco said. "Yeah but the whole world has!" I said laughing. "Ugh." Francesco groaned. Chuck and I laugh then we all continue talking about chucks adventures.

It's 6:00 am and Chuck is about to leave "bye babe" I said to Chuck. "Bye! I'll miss you. But I'm so glad I got to see you for the night. I'll see you in a week." Chuck said. "Me too! Cya, be safe. Thanks again for coming." I relied. Chuck waves then she walks down the hotel hall. I close the door then say "I can't believe you did that for me. That was the best present in the world." I said to francesco. "I figured you would like it." He said kissing me. "Come on, time for us to catch our flight!" I said.

Francesco and I made it back to our Cali apartment and when we got home it was 12:00 pm. Then we took a nap together and now it's 2:30 and I'm getting ready to meet James at the beach. "you know you could come if you wanted to." I said to Francesco while he watches me get ready. "No that's okay. I'm not overly protective" he said laughing. "Alright well I'll be back soon. Love you" I said giving him a kiss. "I love you too baby." Francesco said. I walk out the door and I get in my car and head to the beach!

"Del rey!!!" James says as he walks towards my car as I get out. "Hey franco! How are you??" I said hugging him. "Im great! How about you? You look beautiful" James replied. I have my hair in a bun and I have a cute sundress over my bikini. "Aw thanks. I'm good as well. Chuck said she's sorry she couldn't make it but maybe next time." I said. "Aw I miss chuckles. That's alright I'll see her soon." James said. James and I talk and laugh as we walk down the beach . "Hey let's take a selfie" James said pulling out his phone. I put my hand on his shoulder and he snaps the pic. "We look hot!" James said and we both laugh.

"Thanks for hanging out with me!" James said as we walk up to my car 4 hours later. "Oh you know I love too. Hopefully I'll see you soon." I said "definitely! I'll keep in touch." James said hugging me then I get in my car. "Bye!" I said. "Bye!"

Before I go inside my apartment I check my Phone and my dad texted me multiple pictures. Oh my god...there's pictures of barrie at my apartment door knocking! The door never opens so I think he went away. If he went in no one got pictures ,which is impossible. I get out of my car and run inside. Francesco is standing there with his hands on his hips. "Really??!!! You had Barrie come deliver you a ring?? You didn't think about how that would look?? He wouldn't stop knocking on the door so I let him in the back and he said you were expecting him and that you've been texting him!!" Francesco said yelling. "Francesco I didn't tell him to come here!! I told him to mail me the ring! My mom gave it to me for my twenty first birthday! I had no idea he would come over!!" I said yelling back. "See this is what I'm saying you and your whole family can't get fucking over barrie!! Even though he treats you like shit they still want you to be with him I treat you great and they don't even fucking care!!It's annoying as fuck and I'm done. He'll always find a way back!!" Francesco said pushing past me and going to our room and grabbing a duffle bag "Francesco stop!! Please!"I said but he pushed past me and left. What the fuck ,just happened.