Water days

It's the next day and We arrived in France last night. Francesco and I are getting ready to go to the beach and he says "well that guy is suing me. For 6,000 dollars unless I want to go to court for it but the chances of me winning is slim, because I touched him and broke his camera." "Ugh,I'm sorry babe! 6,000 isn't that much,I'll pay it." I said. "No, I did it, I'll pay it. I don't mind, I got to do what I wanted and hopefully he won't do it again." Francesco said.

We're walking to the beach because it's not far from our townhouse and it's a gorgeous day. "Francesco is the guy whose camera you broke taking you to court?!??" The paparazzi asked. "Don't hit me!" Someone else said. We keep our heads down down then make it to the beach. We lay down on the left side in the sand and I take off my shirt.

"I am way too white. I need to get tan." I said. "You're not too white! I like your skin color." Francesco said laughing then he kisses me. There's about 6 guys still taking picture of us. "Give her another hickey!!" Someone yells. Oh gosh. Is anything private? Francesco kisses my neck then laughs. "YESS" they yelled.

An hour later Francesco and I decide we want ice cream. We wrap up our towels and I put my shirt on then we walk off the beach. The paparazzi follows us and continues to talk "what are you guys doing now??" "How long are you guys here for??" We made it to the ice cream shop and we walk inside. "What're you getting?" I asked Francesco. "I think I want chocolate. What are you getting? Vanilla ?" Francesco said. "Yup! You know me so well." I said grinning and holding Francesco's hand.

Francesco and I are back in our apartment and it's about 11:00 pm. "babe lets go for a late night swim in the pool! The paparazzi aren't outside anymore." Francesco said. There's a pool next to the beach but we never go in it. "It's closed!" I replied. "So! Let's sneak in. No ones gonna be out there this late." Francesco said getting up. I laugh then say "ok! I'm all for it." I still have my bathing suit on under my sundress so we just put on our shows and leave!

We get to the pool and Francesco is sliding a card through the lock. I'm laughing while watching him. "It'll work it just takes a minute." He said. He jiggles the card around then the gate opens. "Yes!!" He said smiling "shall I?" He added holding his hand out. "Good job!" I said laughing. I put my hand in his and we walk inside the gate. The pool lights are on so its not completely dark. I take off my sundress and I kiss francesco then he pushes me in. "I can not believe you just did that!!" I said coming up from the water and laughing.

Francesco laughs then jumps in next to me and I jump on his back and try to push him under the water but he's to strong. Grabs my thighs from behind him and wraps them around his waist. I kiss him then he swims to the side of the pool where there's a little place to sit inside the water. He takes my arm and pulls me in front of him, I sit on the bench thing and we start kissing. We switch positions and now francesco is on the bench and is against the pool wall. I sit on his lap and wrap my legs around him. We start making out then he reaches for my bikini bottom "I've never done it in the pool before." I said smiling. "Me either." Francesco said laughing.

He takes off my bikini bottom then he pulls off his swim trunks. As he slides into me I lay my head back and bite my lip. "Feels so good." I said. The water is warm so it feels even better. Francesco starts going faster, I wrap my arms around his neck, and start kissing his neck. "Faster" I whispered. Francesco starts going even faster "fuck yeah" I said as I start moaning. He looks into my eyes and smiles then kisses my cheek. He grabs my hand and we walk out of the pool , I lay on a pool chair and francesco gets on top of me we hold hands as we start kissing then he starts f***ing me hard. I hold him closer and start moaning even more. He starts to rub and f*** me at the same time. "Fuuuuckkk!!" I yelled arching my back. Francesco starts to go deeper and harder and the whole chair is now moving. "Fuck you feel so good baby." Francesco said breathing heavily. He wraps his arms around me and picks me up while we're still f***ing. "Fuck fuck fuck" I said as francesco holds me up against the pool house door.