Lies

I'm in my hotel room with James. "You need to confront him." James said. "I'm going to when I get home. Thanks james for everything. But I should be going. My flight leaves in 30 minutes.I said. "Okay, you're welcome, take care of yourself del rey." He said smiling then giving me a hug. "I will. You too. Cya." I said half smiling .

I'm on the plane only like an hour away from home. I called Chuck and told her about the pictures. "He's so fucking stupid. How does he not think you're not going to see them?!" Chuck said. "I don't know...it's just really disappointing. I mean even if they are just friends fucking tell me you're going to hangout with her instead of saying "oh all be at a shoot all day." " I replied. "I'm sorry baby. Be strong and tell him how you feel. And let me know how it goes ok?" Chuck said. "Okay I will. Thank you. I love you Chuck." "I love you too!"

I just got home and francesco is sleeping in our bed. I didn't tell him when I was coming home so he had no idea. I go into the room and put my stuff down he opens his eyes and says "hey baby!!" I grab a pillow and a blanket and walk out. "Lana ?!" I hear francesco say walking towards me. I put the pillow and blanket down on the sofa and he grabs my arm and says "what's wrong?!" I jerk my arm away and look him in the eyes "are you fucking stupid !? You don't think I know about Elena?!" I said. "Bab-" Francesco started to say then I cut him off "I'm tired and I don't want to talk about it tonight. Just leave me alone." I said laying on the sofa and facing the other way. "Ok. Goodnight." He said.

The next morning I walk into our bedroom and Francesco is still sleeping I sit next to him and hit his arm. "I want to talk about it now. What fucking happened." I said. He sits up and rubs his eyes. "I don't know we just wanted to hangout..." Francesco said. "That's all you have to say...you just wanted to hangout..." I said standing up and folding my arms.

"It was unexpected! I swear, I just got done with my shoot and she wanted to come over!" Francesco said getting up and holding my hands. "Stop lying to me Francesco! it wasn't unexpected!! I saw her see you soon text!" I yelled pulling my hands away. I walk towards the door and Francesco runs in front of me and closes the door.

"Move" I said. "No. Lana I'm sorry. I just wanted to hangout with her. And I didn't want you to get upset. I love you so much, please don't be mad." Francesco said. "You're the one that always tells me to just tell each other things and we won't be mad. You should have taken your own advice,but instead you lied to my face. At least I always tell you the truth. If I didn't read that text you wouldn't have told me." I pushed francesco over and walked out the door.

"Lana stop where are you going?" Francesco said. I walk out the door and get in my car. Tears start to fall from eyes and I just feel so angry. I don't even know where to go. I just start driving. He wants to hangout with her so bad that he lies to me? He must like her a lot then.

I drive to Elena's house and knock on her door. "What are you doing here?!" Elena says. "I need to talk to you." I replied. She let me into her apartment and she sits on the sofa "aren't you going to sit down?!" She asks. "No. I just want to know what's going on with you and Francesco." I said. "I don't know what you're talking about.." She said. "You were at my house. And I saw your texts to him. I know he likes you but why did you have to ruin everything?" I said. "Wooow. He must have not told you. I was sending francesco flirty texts, so he told me to come over he needs to talk to me. I thought talking meant something else, but when I got there he told me how disappointed he was in me because he thought we were friends, and how I need to leave him alone. Because he's in "love" with you. I tried to serenade him thinking he would cave. But he wouldn't. Then he kicked me out. So calm down. I'm not taking your man. I tried, but it didn't work." Elena said.

"Oh. My.god. I hate you so much but thank you for telling me that!" I said covering my mouth. Why didn't he just tell me that?!? I ran out the door and got in my car. Fuck. I feel so bad. But he should have told me!!

I run into the apartment and francesco stands up "thank god you're okay" he said. I ran up to him and hug him "im so sorry. I didn't know. Why didn't you tell me??" I said squeezing him tightly. He kisses my head then says "I didn't want you to kill her. I handled it. I didn't want you to have to worry about it. I'm sorry." "It's okay. I thought you were cheating on me..I would much rather have killed her than think that." I said holding Francesco's hand. "I was going to tell you when you came back..I love you and I'm so sorry again." He said grabbing my face and kissing me.
"I love you too." I said kissing him back.

We lay on the sofa and I pull francesco on me. He starts kissing my neck then stomach the takes off my underwear and fingers and licks my P**** I run my fingers through his hair and start moaning. He takes off his pants and I turn over on the sofa then he starts f****** me from behind. I lay my head on the sofa and francesco goes faster. He moves my hair to the side and starts kissing my back. He picks me up and carries me to the bed while we make out. I push francesco down and start sucking and stroking him. I start going faster and sucking harder "fuuuckkkk" francesco said moving my hair out of the way. I sit on him and he holds my waist as he starts going faster I start to moan more. "Fuck yes!! Right there baby" I said kissing Francesco's neck. He holds me closer to him and I'm a few inches away from his face, start kissing and he goes deeper. "god you feel so good." Francesco says breathing heavily.