Oh France!

Francesco and I are on the plane heading to France. I want to see if Francesco hesitates giving me his phone, I know I sound stupid but I don't know I'm just not comfortable with Elena. I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me, but then again, everyone makes mistakes. "Babe can I use your phone for a minute?" I ask. "Yeah hold on" he gets on it for a few seconds then hands it to me. Maybe he had to type in a password.

I sneakily go to his messages and it says "Elena" she said "See you soon x" Francesco watches me so I hurry and ex out then hand it back to him. "Thanks." I said. Why is she seeing him soon?!?? I need to ask him but I don't want him knowing I was in his messages. What does soon mean? We're about to be in France. Maybe when I'm at my show in NC he's gonna go see her. I haven't asked if he's going yet. It's in 3 days.

"Babe are you coming to my show in North Carolina?" I asked Francesco. "Wish I could but I can't. I have a shoot in back home in California." Maybe that's when they're meeting up. "Oh..okay." I Replied. "Yeah, I'm sorry. But you should ask James to go with you. You know he's always up for that." Francesco said. "That's ok I understand. And yeah I should!"

I asked james if he wanted to come. And he does, of course lol. I told him to get a hotel closer to mine this time. Francesco and I just made it to France! It's only 2:30 pm so we decide to un pack then go get lunch/dinner at our favorite place.

Chuck will be here tomorrow! I'm so excited. I've seen her so much this past week. We're about to leave when francesco says "you look so beautiful babe." "I look like a mess, I just got off a plane! But thank you." I said laughing. I'm wearing my blue jeans and a white v neck. "You look most beautiful like this." Francesco said holding my hand. "Aww stop! I don't deserve you." I said smiling and blushing then kissing him.

We arrive to our favorite Italian place and francesco opens the car door for me, he always does but every time he does it I smile. Little things like that mean the most. He puts his arm around me and leads me to the door because the paparazzi is in my face.

After we leave the restaurant francesco says he has a surprise. We get in the car and he tells me to close my eyes. We drive for about 10 minutes then he stops. "Okay we're here." Francesco said. "Yay!" I replied. "Aren't we gonna get out??" I added. "Nope. Open your eyes." Francesco said.

I open my eyes and we're outside, and there's a huge screen and a screen projector. "OH MY GOD! ITS A DRIVE IN MOVIE!" I said with my mouth open. "Yeah!! I know you love these but never get to go, so I looked one up online near us and rented it out." Francesco said smiling. I reach over the seat and hug and kiss him. "Wow! I love it!!! Thank you so much babe!!" I said. "You're welcome!! I'm glad you like it. Guess what we're watching?" "What?!!" "Lolita!" Francesco replied. "Oh my god. This night is perfect." I said.

"And I got us candy, drinks and a blanket and I'll park backwards so we can lay down in the trunk." Francesco said. "You're perfect. Thank you so much. I'm so excited!!" I said hugging francesco again. We lay in the trunk and I lye my head on Francesco's shoulder. He opens the bag of Reece's and we share some while watching the movie.

We watched two movies then I start kissing Francesco's neck. "Ooo we're getting frisky huh." He said. "I realllly am right now." I said laughing. I kiss francesco while I slide my hand down his pants and start stroking him. He kisses me even harder and I stop kissing him and I go down to and start licking and sucking and rubbing him "oh fuck" Francesco said. "You like that?" I asked Francesco. "Fuck yea. Don't stop." He replied. I start to go faster then I close the door. (The trunk is pretty big.) I take off my underwear and sit on francesco and we start F***ing. "Mmm " I said flipping my hair to one side and kissing Francesco's neck. I start going faster and faster and francesco lays me on him and he kisses my neck. We flip over and he's on top of me now, he start slow then goes fast while holding my chest. "Oh fuckkk. Right there" said while gripping onto Francesco's back. He goes deeper and my whole body feels warm and I stop breathing for a second, my muscles tighten up and I let out a huge moan "FUUUCK" my whole body starts to feel relaxed and calm. Francesco smiles and says "That was my goal." "Well you reached it." I said breathing heavy then kissing francesco.