Sign it

"Did you like the song?" Jimmy asked. (It's the same night) "yeah I loved it. We need to get together some time and write another one." "Yes, we should." Jimmy pulls out a two cigarettes then hands one to me. I laugh then say "I don't smoke anymore" "What! Really!?!" Jimmy said looking really surprised. "Yeah but honestly I could use one" I said grabbing it.

"Do you smoke other stuff still?" He asked. "Noo. I got too into it, with Barrie, so I quit." "Oh gotcha. Wow I never thought you would quit smoking cigarettes" "Well I'm trying to cut back not really quit, I had one for the past few weeks, Francesco just doesn't know yet." I said lighting it up.

"Ohh I see." "You know, I still sometimes feel bad for the way things ended..." "It's okay, you don't need to apologize,it was a long time ago Lizzy." "Yeah, but I am sorry..I just want you to know that." I know. It's all good" he said smiling.

After my cigarette was finished Jimmy and I said goodnight then I head back to my hotel room, I tried to air out so Francesco couldn't smell the smoke, I'm not lying to him I just don't want to tell him yet and upset him.

"Hey babe" I said walking up to the bed and kissing Francesco. "How was the song?" He asked pulling me on top of him. "It was good" I said laughing. We kiss again then I lay my head on his chest. "Lana why do you smell like cigarettes?" Shit. "Jimmy smokes. "So you were kissing him?"

"What! No!" I said sitting up while still on top of him. "Then why does your breath smell like cigarettes?" I look down at my hands then Francesco says "Oh geez, lana come on." "I only have two once a week." Francesco shakes his head "why did you not tell me?" "I didn't want you to be disappointed.."

"Well I kinda am but it's whatever." "Did you stop when you thought you might be pregnant?" He added. "Of course!! You know I wouldn't do that." "I don't know" "yes you do,I would never do that." "Okay. Well, I just hope your dad doesn't find out." "I don't care if he does.."

My dad texted me last night saying he wanted to talk to me, it's the next afternoon and I just got to his room. "Hey hun,come in" I hug him then walk inside. "What's up?" I asked.
"Well, as you know, Blake is coming back tomorrow for the Phoenix show. I just wanted to let you know I'm having him sign a paper that says he can't have any kind of relationship with anyone on the tour which includes the staff, the band, and the main act."

"The main act meaning me" I said shaking my head and folding my arms. "Well you are the main act." "Why would you do that? That's so embarrassing for him, he's not a kid! Nothing is going to happen dad,you don't need to do that!"

"Yes I do. It's my job,if he has a problem with signing it he can leave." Dad said. I don't say anything else, just walked out the door,this is absolutely ridiculous.

I just told Francesco. "Wow, that's crazy,why does he think he's gonna mess around with other people on the tour?" "He doesn't, but he can't just put don't have a relationship with the main act,he had to include everyone else." "Damn. Do you think he'll sign it?" "I don't know..I feel bad for him,that's embarrassing.... I wouldn't blame him if he didn't"

"But if he's not trying to mess with you then what's the big deal of signing it?" Francesco asked. "He's not...It's just a pride thing." "Yeahh. Well I guess we'll see tomorrow."

"Hey babe" I said sitting on Francesco's lap while putting my arms around his neck and rest my forehead on his. "Yeah?" He said smiling.

"Please don't be jealous when Blake comes back. I'm telling you right now, so pay attention" I said holding his face "I love you. I have no feelings for Blake, I only feel bad for what I put him through. That's it. I don't want you to be miserable on this tour, or feel like you have to fight for me because you ready have me. I love you a lot." I said kissing him.

He starts kissing me slowly then grins really big "I love you too. Thank you for saying that."

Francesco and I are greeting the fans outside, my dad just pulled up,he takes a few pictures with the fans then goes inside. Francesco and I walk inside and see Jimmy in the hall "hey" I said giving him a hug. "Hey, hey Francesco." "Hey" Francesco replied. "So I was thinking we could Maybe play old money tonight?" "Hmm maybe, you must love it a lot." I said laughing.

"It reminds me of someone, someone I'll always run too." Jimmy said smiling at me. What...I hope he's not talking about me..Francesco folds his arms and shakes his head. "Uhm...well I'll let you know, I'm gonna go get ready." I said grabbing Francesco hand and going inside.

"What the fuck was that! He just made a huge pass! And I was standing right there!!" Francesco said. "Maybe he wasn't talking about me...I mean like you said you were standing right there." "He was talking about you! He had a huge smile after he said that!!" "Well I don't know!!" I said laughing. "Oh geez."

After the show ( yes I played old money) I stop at Jimmys dressing room, I knock then he opens the door "were you saying that old money reminded you of how you felt about me?" I asked. "Yeah I mean one example was you called me last minute but I still came and played for you. It's just always gonna be like that because I cared about you for so long."

"Oh..wow. Okay well, that's sweet. Thanks Jimmy." "Of course. It's all good. I'm not trying anything, it's just how I feel." He said smiling. "I get that." I replied. "So this was my last show right?" Jimmy asked. "Yeah, thank you so much, you know you're always welcomed."

"You're welcome. I'll come back soon." "Okay good. Keep in touch ok?" "I will. You too, love yuh Lizzy" I smile then hug him. "Love you too." I kiss him on the cheek then walk away, I look back to see him smiling at me, I wave then keep walking.

It's the next day and we're on the flight to Virginia. Blake is meeting us there tonight. I'm kind of nervous to see him, I feel like I only make him feel bad, it sucks. My dad hasn't let go of the signing the paper thing yet, so I don't even know if he's going to even stay.

We just got to Virginia, I'm im the lobby with Francesco when Blake walks in I try not to smile too huge, I'm just really glad to see him. "Blake!" I said hugging him. "Hey!" He replied hugging me back. "I missed you." "'I missed you too, and Byron."

"Yeah he doesn't know what to do without you" I said laughing. Blake half smiles and Francesco but doesn't say anything them Francesco smirks. "Remember what I told you" I whispered to Francesco. "Blake! Glad you're back could you come to my room for a minute please? I have something to discuss with you." Dad said walking over.

Blake looks confused then says "Uh yeah, sure. I'll be up in a minute." "Thank you." Then dad walks away. "Guess I'm in trouble...Does he know or something.." He asked me. "Yeah..." "Oh okay. Well I'm going to go find Byron. See you later" he said hugging me again. "Cya,nice to have you back." I replied. Blake smiled then walked to the elevator.

"Was the smirk needed. He was trying to be nice." I said frowning at Francesco. "He wasn't. I could tell. He only smiled because you were watching." "Or maybe he's actually trying. Just try too please." "Ok. I'll tryyyyyyy for you though, I couldn't care less about his feelings." "Thanks babe."

Francesco and I are laying our bed watching tv when someone knocks on the door. "I'll get it" I said getting up. I open the door and see Blake standing there he comes in and folds his arms then starts to get angry "Why would your dad make me sign that? If I don't I can't be your guitarist anymore? What kind of bullshit is that??!!"

"I'm sorry Blake, I know it's stupid, I tried to talk to him about it but he still said he was going to do it." "I left for three shows it's not like I quit, it's not even like I'm angry at everyone or being rude to you, we slept together that's it and everyone is acting like we've dated for years and didn't tell anyone or like you cheated with me." Francesco gets up and folds his arms give him a face then turn back to Blake

"Just don't fucking sign it" I said. "Lana he can fire me, he's the manager." "I won't let him fire you,you work for me not him, if I want you here then that's what it's gonna be." "Ok. Well. I guess I'll show up to play tomorrow and he's gonna yell at me, are you going to say something?" "Of course. I'll take care of it. So you didn't sign it?"

"Of course he didn't." Francesco said leaving the room. "Babe wait" I said but he already walked out. "Why didn't you sign it?" I asked Blake. "Because it's stupid. He's only making me sign it, that's bullshit."

"Yeah. Okay. Well I'll take care of it and I'll see you tomorrow, I need to go get Francesco." "Ok. Thanks." Blake said. I nod then walk out the door, ugh where did he go.