I'm really happy.

I am sooo embarrassed. Francesco just left and I walk to the mirror in my dressing room. I fix my hair and button my top. The door opens and Chuck walks in "so what just happened because dad is all freaked out and all he told me was he is gonna kill francesco. So I'm guessing he was here? ...Please don't tell me you two were....." "Oh my god chuck. No we weren't doing anything...we were sorta just making out that's all." I said in disgust. Because Chuck thought we were having sex."Well! dad is freaked out. Why were you kissing him. Are you dating??" Chuck says. "I don't know! I think so..." I said. "Well you need to go talk to dad." "Ugh, I am. Where is he?" "He's in the guest list room. Good luck."Chuck says giggling. "Ugh...I'll be back." I said frowning.

"Hey Lana great show!" One of my parents friends said as I'm walking in the room trying to find my dad. "Thank you so much! I'm glad you came!" I relied. There he is! In the Corner looking flushed. It's kind of funny. "Hey dad...." I said. Sitting next to him at a table. "I'm just trying to cool down." He replies. "Dad we were just kissing.." "I know..I'm just, use to Barrie. I've never met Francesco and you're still my little girl,I don't like when you date. What if he's a punk." I laugh and say "I can take care of myself. I know you and Barrie were close,it's weird for me too. But you'll like him. He's amazing. I'm really happy dad." "Well that's all the matters isn't it? I'm sure I'll like him. Just next time...please lock the door." He says laughing. "Oh trust me I will." I said while holding my head.

It's the next day and I'm on the plane to go to New York! I'm so happy. I get to go back home for a week! I pull out my phone and there's a text from Barrie "Want to come by for a few hours tonight?? And just hangout? I miss you." I know what he means by "hangout" and it's not hanging out. Same old same old. I delete the text and text francesco "See you tonight! Remember you're meeting my family so be prepared! Lol xx" two seconds later my phone buzzes "I'm so nervous. I hope your dad doesn't hate me. But I can't wait to meet them! see you later baby😘" I smile to my phone then put it away. I'm so glad everyone is going to meet him. I think they'll really like him. I'm so happy.