James in the bed!

I make it to Tennessee and James said he's waiting for me in my hotel room. I open the door and he's laying on my bed. "Hey del rey!!" He said getting up and hugging me. "Hey Franco! How are you?" I ask hugging him back then we sit on my bed. "I'm good, I'm excited for tonight's show. How are you?" He asks. "Im okay. And yeah me too, it should be a good one. We should eat after, but not before because then I'm too full to sing." "Haha! Okay. Sounds good." James said smiling.

After the show James and I go to an Italian restaurant. People came up to us at our table a few times. "Do they do that to you all the time?" James ask's. "Yes, most of the time. But it's cool." I replied. "That's not fair, you should be able to eat without anyone annoying you." "They're not annoying me." I said. "Why are you so nice to people?" James said smiling. "Well , if it makes their day getting one picture with me, then why wouldn't I want to do that.." "You're amazing. They chose a good role model." James said. I laugh then say "thanks"

After dinner we went to the gas station and James let me pick out a bunch of junk food we could eat back at the hotel while watching movies. He picked out Reece's, popcorn and m&ms . I picked out Hershey kisses, kit kats and diet Mountain Dew. "We're going to be high on sugar!" I said laughing. "That's the best kind of high!" James replied. We get back to the hotel and pick the first movie. I grab a kit Kat and a diet Mountain Dew. "Is that your favorite candy?" James ask's. "Yeah! What's yours?" I replied. He picked up a Reece's "chocolate and peanut butter, best invention Ever." He said grinning. I laugh then take a bite of my kit Kat.

5 hour later and it's 2:30 James fell asleep with candy on his chest. I push his arm and say "James, wake up" "yeah?!" He said opening his eyes. "What time is it?" He added. "It's 2:30, you should just spend the night, you don't need to drive all the way to your hotel." I said. "Really? Are you sure? But there's only one bed." He answered. "Yeah! You can have the blanket I brought and just sleep outside of the bed. " I replied. "Okay, thanks!" He said getting up and getting the blanket. I changed into my pajamas and get in the bed. James lays next to me and puts the blanket on him. I turn the other way and he turns off the light. " night" he said. "Night!" I relied. Neither of us even though anything weird. It's not like he's in the bed.

The next morning Jame's hand is laying on my chest and he's facing me. "Uhh..James, your hand." I whispered. He opens his eyes and sees how close he is to my face and I laugh. "Oh sorry." He said moving his hand and moving back to his spot. "Did you sleep good?" I asked. "Yeah, not too bad. You?" "Good and I was hot but that's it." I replied. "Its hard not to get hot when you're in bed with me." He said winking and laughing. "Right I said rolling my eyes laughing too.

After I say goodbye to James I head to the airport. As I walk inside the airport a bunch of paparazzi asks me "how was spending the night with James Franco" and "lana did you sleep with James" oh boy. Here we go. I get on the plane and my phone rings, it's Francesco. "Hey baby" I said. "Why the hell did James spend the night with you?? You wanna tell me what happened?!" Francesco said in a stern voice. "Nothing happened Francesco, It was late so I told him he should just stay instead of driving back to his hotel." I replied. "And you think that's okay? I don't even want to know where the fuck he slept." "Francesco calm down, it wasn't a big deal." I said. "We'll talk when you get home. I have to go." He said then hung up. Oh great. I should have saw this coming. I'm so stupid. I Just didn't think it was a big deal...

I go on Twitter and I see a bunch of tweets saying that we had a romantic dinner then had a sleepover. Well we did, but it wasn't romantic. I feel bad for making francesco mad. But he should trust me by now..he knows James is my friend. But maybe I crossed the friendship line?