I can fix that

Francesco's POV-
I knock on Lanas hotel door then walk in we have a 6:30 flight and its 6 now. "Babe are you ready?" I asked. She walks out of the bathroom and grabs her bags "yep" "did you sleep good?" "Yeah I did..did you?"
"Yeah. You're not mad at me right ?" I asked. "Why would I be."

"I don't know, after what I told you last night.." "No. I told you I wasn't. It doesn't matter now. I'm just glad you told me." "Okay good. Well we should go so we're not late." "Good idea." She said smiling.

Lanas POV-
Francesco and I sit next to each other on the plane, then blake walks on, he sits across from me like he always does. "Why is he sitting with us?" Francesco whispered. "He always sits there." I said. "Morning Lana." He said smiling. "Morning" I replied smiling back.

Then my dad comes in and sits next to Blake across from Francesco, wow this is awkward. He gives Francesco a look then looks at me "morning honey." "Hey dad" I said yawning. Francesco looks at Blake then takes my hand,Blake shakes his head and looks away.

"Really" I whispered to Francesco. "What" he said. "I know what you're doing." "I just want to let everyone know we're back together." "Ish." I said. "Ugh. Well we are to me." "Mhm."

Francesco went to the restroom, I'm on his phone because we were listening to music, he just got a text from "ally" it showed a preview of the message "Hey boo! When will I see u again?" Is this the girl he slept with? I guess he didn't tell her we're getting back together.

I wish I didn't see that. Francesco comes back and I hand him his phone "Some girl texted you." I said. "...thanks." He replied. "Is that the girl.." I asked. "Yeah. I forgot about her so I never told her we got back together.." "Alright." I replied. I put my headphones in then turn onto my side and lay down. My phone buzzes "You ok?" Blake asked.

I look over at him and smile then reply "I'm good. Thanks. How r u?" "I'm good. Miss hanging out with you though." He replied. "Me too. You should come 2 my dressing room tonight a little before the show so we can hangout!" "Won't Francesco be there?" "Yeah but I don't care." "Okk. I will." Blake replied.

We just got to our hotel, Francesco is laying on my bed while I unpack. "Babe when's your next days off?" Francesco asks. "Like three days from now." "Where are you gonna go?" "I don't know. Haven't figured that out yet." "Why don't you join me in New York? I have shoots during the day but Chuck is there right?" Francesco said.

"Yeah. I guess I could." I replied. "We need to try to be together as much as we can, I'm trying." "I know and I'm glad you're trying. I'll come." I said smiling.

Francesco grins then gets up he slides his hands under my shirt and holds my waist, I stand against the wall then he leans in for a kiss, I kiss him back then hold his face and kiss him harder, we make out for a minute then he moves his hands from my hips and reaches for my pants, I put my hands on his taking them off.

He steps away then throws his head back and sighs "It's just too soon.." I said. "Lana I just want to feel close to you again, you've been so distant." He said sitting on the bed. "You're gonna have to find another way to feel close to me then to have sex"

"Well this is the first time you even let me kiss you, we don't even sleep in the same room! And you haven't said you love me back in a while. I want to be at least a little close!"

"I'm working on it okay. I let you kiss me didn't I! You're just going to have to accept the fact that's it's going to take some time, and if you can't then I don't know what to tell you." I said.

"Okay, I can. It's just frustrating, but I love you, and I can wait." Francesco said taking my hand and pulling me closer. "I love you too. This is going to work you just have to patient." Francesco smiles then says "I know, it will." I kiss him then finish unpacking.

It's before my show and Francesco and I are in my dressing room. "Babe Blake will be here any second now, just wanted to let ya know, I didn't want you to be blind sided." I said sitting next to him. "Ok. Thanks, I'll probably step out when he gets here, I still can't stand him." "Okay. That's fine. Are you leaving after the show?"

"No my flight isn't until tomorrow morning." "Okay good. I'm going to miss you" I said smiling. "I'm going to miss you more baby girl." Francesco said, we start kissing then Blake knocks on the door.

"Come In" I said. Blake walks in and hugs me. "Hey" he said smiling. "Hey! Sit down." I said scooting over. "I'll be outside." Francesco said. "Okay, cya" we kiss then he walks out the door. "So things are good with you guys?" Blake asks.

"Yeah they're getting there. He leaves tomorrow for two days then I'll join him in New York." "Oh okay. Well that's good. I'm glad." "Me too. So how have you been?" "I'm good, happy to be on the road, I don't like having 3 days off. I start to miss performing" "I know how you feel. After a few days I alway want to go back." I said.

"Yeah, but Byron and I are gonna hangout, we're going to my place." "Aw that's fun! I haven't talked to Byron in a while." Blake and I talked for a long time, then it was show time.

After the show its 10:30, Francesco's walking me to my hotel room, we get to the door then I say "Why don't you come in, maybe stay for a little. Since you're leaving tomorrow." I said. "I would love that" Francesco said grinning.

I take his hand and we walk inside. After I change into my pajamas I get into my bed. "Should I go sit on the other bed?" Francesco asked. "You can come lay with me, Im just going to miss you and I don't want to be alone tonight."

"I can fix that." Francesco gets into the covers and lays next to me, he puts his arms around me and kisses my neck "I love you." He said. "I love you too."