Planning.

Francesco's POV
Are you ready yet?" I yelled from the living room. I'm taking Lana fishing,she doesn't really like it but she said she would come with me. She likes boats so she agreed. "Yesss! Don't rush me." Lana said walking out of the bedroom. "You look beautiful" I said grinning. She laughs then kisses me.

She has a white tank top on with short shorts and her hair is down and wavy. I snuck Lanas engagement ring into my pocket while she wasn't looking. I'm going to bring it up while we're fishing.

I help Lana into the boat then get in "This will be so fun" I said smiling. "Yesss killing fish." Lana said sarcastically then laughs. "Babe you're with me how could it not be fun." I said grinning. She laughs then shakes her head. We're in the middle of the lake now, we stop then I take out my fishing rod.

"Have you talked to Blake yet?" I asked. "No...I'll call him later." Lana said frowning. "Does it bug you what he said?" "I just thought Blake would keep our business private. He's always respected that." "Yeah...at least he didn't say anything too bad." "Yeah,I'm not mad just confused as to why he felt the need to say anything."

"Babe can I ask you a question." I asked putting my fishing rod down and holding Lana's hand. "Yeah of course,what is it?" "Are you ready to be engaged again? If you're not that's ok,I'm not rushing you I just want to be with you forever." Lana smiles then says "I think we both know we can't live without each other. I love you and of course I want to be with you for forever,so yes, I am." She said grinning.

I smile then grab Lanas face and kiss her,then I pull out her engagement ring "I thought you might need this." I said. She laughs then holds out her hand,I kiss it then slide the ring onto her finger. "I'm not letting you get away this time. I love you elizabeth Grant, I want you and only you." "I love you so much. I'm yours and you're mine!" Lana said kissing me.

Lana's POV
Francesco and I are holding hands as we walk back to our car, the sun is just setting over the Los Angeles skyline "look how pretty it looks babe" I tell Francesco, he's standing a few feet behind me and just smiles at me "it sure is... But you're the prettiest thing to look at."

I have the biggest smile on my face, I turn around to see him taking pictures of me with his phone "I want to remember this day forever" Francesco says "I love you baby, I never want to forget" I say as I extend my arms and twirl for the camera, Francesco just giggles and snaps away. He comes towards me, picks me up with one arm and spins me around, he has his phone in his other hand and is taking pictures of us, we smile and kiss.

Francesco puts me down and holds me tight "I love you so much Lana" I hug him tighter and peek up at him "I love you forever baby." Francesco and I start kissing, his lips go to my neck where he sucks and bites my neck, "mmmm" I moan as his touch sends shivers throughout my body. My hands inch towards his chest where I run my pointy red fingernails down to his abs, I lift up his shirt and glide them on the seam of his boxers.

I reach up and bring Francesco's mouth to mine, he bites and licks my lip, he pulls my hair making me moan in his mouth. He grabs one of my hands and places it on top of his d*** "baby, you've made me hard" "what do you want to do about it?" I say while batting my eyelashes, and running my hand on his d*** atop his jeans. "Come with me" he says as he takes my hand and leads me back to our car.

He opens the passenger door for me, as I'm about to step inside he wraps his arms around me, moves my hair to the side and kisses my neck, I look back at him and kiss him... Francesco slides one of his hands inside my jeans to my p***y "you're so w** baby" he says as he begins to finger me "your kisses do that to me" I say moaning. Francesco looks around to see if anyone is near "babe I need you now"

"I told you, you could have me whenever you wanted" I reply. Francesco turns me around, kisses me and pulls down my jeans, he lifts up my shirt and sucks and kisses my chest *feels so good*, I unbutton his jeans and tug them down, his d*** is hard and pressing on his boxers, I stroke it from atop... I turn Francesco and push him in the car making him lean on the passenger seat, I bend over and begin to lick and suck his d***

Francesco grabs my head making me take him deeper in my mouth "mmmm" I moan as I suck all of him "fuck baby, that feels so good" I stand up wrap my arm around him and kiss him while my other hand continues to rub his d***, Francesco picks me up and moves my lace panties to one side, he sits me on the passenger seat, and opens my legs, he stands outside looking at me, he fingers my p**** while he strokes his d*** "you're so sexy" he says.

Francesco places his arms around my thighs and licks me "oooh baby you taste so good" "mmmm" I pant as I pull his head closer to me, he continues to lick and suck until I'm in the edge of c***ing "fuck me... Fuck me hard" Francesco gets up grabs his hard d*** and puts it in the opening of my p****, stroking it and going in circles "stop teasing me baby, and fuck me!!"

"I won't tease you like you did" Francesco says, he goes into me "fuck...mmmm" I moan in pleasure, Francesco holds my waist and fucks me hard "oooh... Harder" my voice is almost inaudible. "Hang on to me babe" Francesco says, he picks me up by my behind while still in me and leans himself on the side of the car, I begin to move myself up and down on him "yessss, just like that" he says. I bite and lick his ear while he squeezes my behind harder "mmmm baby, this feels so good...harder baby harder"

Francesco begins to move me up and down even harder, he bites my neck which makes me c**, Francesco is still going which makes my orgasm even more intense, I kiss and moan in his mouth while pulling his hair "mmmm", "ooooh baby" he says as he fills me with his c**.

I just took a shower and Francesco and I are on the sofa. "I'm gonna go call Blake" I said getting up and grabbing my pack of cigarettes. "Tell him I said to jump off a cliff" Francesco said. I roll my eyes then go onto the deck and sit down. "Hey.." Blake answered.

"You don't sound excited to hear from me." I said laughing. Blake laughs then says "You know I'm always happy to hear from you." I smile to myself then say "So what was the whole paparazzi thing about?" "Yeahhh well I meant what I said. They kept asking me so I told them." "Blake you know I don't like when people talk to the paparazzi about me, especially about dating which in fact we didn't do."

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want them to keep talking to me about it." Blake said. "Well now they're going to even more. They'll want answers." "I don't think it'll be too bad." "Why did you say we had a relationship? We had sex twice that's it..." I admitted. "Okay but we both knew it was more than that,we were about to date, if Francesco stayed gone a little longer it would have happened you know that." Blake said getting upset.

"Okay...but we didn't. So for you to say we did is wrong. I know you're still upset,obviously...but it didn't happen even if it almost did, it didn't." "Ok. I know. I get it. I'm sorry.." "It's fine..it's just now you've opened the door for so many questions, not just from the paparazzi but from the fans." I said. "I won't say anything again." "Ok..thank you..."

"Welcome....I mean we both have to agree that we made everything complicated and it's never going to be the same, as long as I have feelings for you..and honestly, I don't know if I ever won't." Blake said.

I pause for a second "Blake I don-" I start to say then he cuts me off "Don't say it...I already know, I don't need to hear it. You don't have feelings for me I get it...but I'm trying so hard to not have any for you...so far it's not working."

"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry." I said not knowing what else to say. "It's fine...you can't help that you're extremely attractive inside and out," Blake said. I laugh a little then say "I could have kept my legs closed." "Then I would have always wondered..and that wouldn't have been good."

"Yeah I would have wondered too.." "Well I'm sorry again and I won't say anything else." Blake said. "Okay,thank you. Bye Blake." "Bye Lana."

I walk back inside and sit next to Francesco. "How did it go?" He asked. "It went fine. He's sorry and he's not going to say anything anymore." "That's good. I'm sorry that happened baby." Francesco said wrapping his arm around me. "It's okay! It's not too bad. People are already tweeting me but its all good."

"They're crazyy. I called the wedding planner,she said she could be here tomorrow morning to start planning again!" Francesco says. I laugh then say "you're quick!" "I'm just ready." He said grinning. "Well so am I, tomorrow sounds good."