One leads to more.

"Come on Chuck I'm leaving now!" I said. "Okay okay! Bye! Be safe and have fun." Chuck was suppose to leave when I did but she decided to stay with my dad for a little longer. "I will. Love you." I said hugging her. "Bye honey." Dad says. "Bye." I answer then leave. I'm still a little mad at him. Im going to surprise francesco! He's in San francisco which is 6 hours away.I'm walking to my car and I hear the paparazzi say "lana why did you cancel your show yesterday and today but you look fine?" "Are you making that up so you can be with your boyfriend?" I laugh then get into my car. They're crazy.

After 4 hours of driving I stop at a gas station to get some snacks and some cigarettes. I haven't smoked since I got sick but I can't drive for this long without one. I get distracted when I don't smoke and I don't want to get in an accident. That's the only reason. I'm walking out of the gas station and someone touches my arm,I turn around alarmed and this girl says "I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to scare you. I'm a fan! Could I get a picture?" "Oh, that's alright ,sure honey." We take a picture together then she hugs me and says "thank you so much!! You and Francesco are so cute. Don't listen to the haters." I smile then say "thank you baby. That means a lot." I get back into my car and light up a cigarette. Two more hours to go.

I'm at Francesco's hotel!! I had Chuck ask him where he was staying because if I did he would suspect something. Tons of paparazzi are here. Geez! How can they follow me for six hours. I'm standing in the hall of Francesco's room, I take out my phone and dial his number. "Hey baby!! How are you feeling?" He says. "Much better now! I miss you.." I said. Francesco sighs then says "I miss you too. I had an awful day today. The shoot was horrible." "Aww I'm sorry!" I Said. "I wish I could hold you right now." He says. That's my Que! " I knock on the door and Francesco says "hey baby I'll call you back someone is at the door." "Okay.bye" he hangs up then opens the door "boo!" I said. He smiles so big and picks me up ,my legs are around him, and my arms around around his neck we go inside and lean up against the door which makes it close. We keep making out then he throws me on the bed, I take off his clothes while he takes off mine. His hands are all over me. My lips met his and we kiss hard. He rubs my chest as I kiss his neck. He goes down to my p**** and I run my fingers through his hair. Feeling his body against mine feels like paradise.

It's 11pm and Francesco and I are worn out and laying in our bed watching tv. "Well that was fun" Francesco says smiling at me. "Tell me about it." I said. He puts his arm around me then he says "lana..why do you smell like smoke.." "I had a cigarette before I came here." I said. "That's what I thought when I kissed you but I wasn't sure. You're not suppose to be smoking." "I know, I just had one..my head was hurting and it felt like I was spinning,while I was driving..I didn't think it was safe so I had just one." I said. "One leads to more baby,you know that." Francesco says. "It's not going too.ive got it. Don't worry." Francesco kisses me and says "okay."

"Let's go take a shower before the pizza gets here." Francesco says. "Alright!" After we take a shower together our pizza comes! We're sitting on the bed eating it. "This is so good" Francesco says. "Right!" These are my favorite days. Being with Francesco. Connecting with him, eating pizza and matches movies. I look at him while he's laughing at the tv, he's so handsome. And he's all mine!!