Party

The next day, as I'm getting ready to leave for my next show, Francesco's phone rings "hey Elena!" He says walking out of the room. Why is he talking to her and what does she even want. Francesco walks back in about 5 minutes later. "What does she want" I asked. "She's having a party this weekend. She wants us to come." He said. "HA. No." I replied. "Babe come on it'll be fun! Me and her have mutual friends so some of mine will be there." Francesco says. "Fine. Whatever. But I'm only staying for like 10 minutes." "Okay that's fine, thank you babe!" Francesco said kissing me.

I just arrived to the venue. My phone rings and I answer it without looking. "Hello" I answered. "You won't tell francesco if I call you, will you?" Barrie says. "Why are you calling me! Yes I will tell him." I said. "I don't think you want to do that! Lana Just don't this once. Come by, tonight, after your show. We can make love like we use to. It's been so long since we've had sex. Just tell him you're going somewhere." Barrie said. "Oh my god! You're crazy! Barrie I don't want to have sex with you I don't even want to talk to you. You need to let go. What you're doing is Un healthy for you and for me." I replied. "Babe" Francesco said walking into the dressing room. I look at him then turn back around and say into the phone "don't fucking contact me again for I will tell him." Then I hung up. "Yeah?" I said to Francesco. "Who was that?" He asked. "No one, just my dad." Replied. "Hm, okay. Well it's show time! They're looking for you." Francesco said. "Alright let's do it."

I feel guilty but then I don't. I don't want to make francesco upset for nothing. If barrie calls me or texts me again I will tell him. But I don't want to start all that just for that one time. I really don't know what's wrong with barrie but he really needs to move on. I mean there are plenty of girls out there. Why me.

The next day francesco and I are getting ready for Elena's party. "What should I wear babe? Is it a dress party or a nice top party?" I ask Francesco. "I think it's a dress party." He said. "What if it's not and I show up in a dress." I said laughing. "Babe you're going to be prettier than any of them there regardless of what you're wearing." Francesco said holding my hips. "Aww I love you." I said kissing him.

We just arrived at Elena's and I wore my black, long sleeve lace dress and black heals with my hair down and wavy. I look around and it is a dress party. Phew! "Babe you look so beautiful. I can't believe you're with Me, people are going to wonder how I got you." Francesco says holding my hand and kissing me. "Aw babe. You're so silly. You look very handsome!" I said. we walk inside her house and greet a few people. I'm always shy when we go to party's. Only if I don't know anyone though, and I don't. I stay close to Francesco and just smile as he's talking to his friends.

"What a beautiful woman you have!" One of Francesco's friends said. "Aw that's so sweet thank you." I said. "I do don't I! She definitely is a Beauty." Francesco said smiling. Elena walks up to us and hugs Francesco "hey love" she said. "Hey! I've been looking around for you but I couldn't find you." Francesco replied. "Here I am!" Elena said. She's wearing a blue low cut tight dress with black heals. "Hey Lana" she said looking at me. "Hi! Nice Party." I replied. "Thanks. Well come on you're going to miss the movie." Elena said pulling Francesco. "A movie?" Francesco asked. "Yeah I have w huge screen projector and we're all going to watch movies." Elena answered.

I follow behind them then we walk into a HUGE room with a huge screen on the wall. "Popcorn or drinks?" Elena asked. "Lana you want anything?" Francesco ask's me. "I'll have a coke!" I said. Elena goes to the fridge and hands me a coke. "Thanks." I said smiling. Francesco and I sit in the middle of the room. "This will be hard for me to leave." I said. "Don't leave. We'll have fun. Shes not even sitting with us" Francesco replied. And right as he said that Elena took a seat next to Francesco and smiled at us. Ugh. "You spoke too so." I said frowning at francesco. "Hehe" he relied the kissed me.

It's half way through the movie and Elena and Francesco keep whispering to each other. "Babe" I said tapping Francesco's arm. "Yeah?" He said. "Hi remember me? I'm your girlfriend." I said sarcastically. Francesco laughs then says "I'm sorry babe. We were just talking about how the movie was made, and where." "Huh interesting." I said.

After the first movie I say to francesco "babe We've got an early flight tomorrow, remember we're going back to Florida." "Oh Ya! I think I'm gonna stay a little longer. But you go ahead. I'll be there soon." Francesco said. "Ok..see you later then." I replied. "Love you" he said then kissed me. "Love you too."

It's been two hours and he's still not home. I'm in my bed trying to sleep but I can't. It's 1:00 am. How much fun can he be having. I fall asleep for what seems like a minute but then I look at the clock and it's 2:30 and he's still not here. But then I hear the door open. Francesco goes in the bathroom then comes and lays next to me. He kisses my neck then puts his head down. I turn over and say "Your breath smells like straight up alcohol." Francesco laughs then says "I had one or two drinks. Why are you still awake?" "I don't know, I guess I was just waiting for you to come home. Did you have fun." I replied. "Yeah I did. But I'm tired too. Night baby." Francesco said. "Night." I replied. I get closer to Francesco and kiss his cheek. Then I turn back over. He scoots closer then puts his arm around my stomach then we fall asleep.