You know that.

Francesco, Chuck and I just got to my parents house in Florida! My mom ran outside smiling up a storm and she throws her arms around me "I missed you!!!" She said squeezing me. "Aw mom I missed you too!" I said laughing. She gives Chuck and francesco a hug then takes us inside.

"How was your trip!!?" Mom asked. "It was amazing, we had the best time! Cancun is beautiful. Hey Where's dad?" "Good im glad! And he's with charlie fishing, they should be back soon." "How long has charlie been here?" Chuck asked.

"Just since yesterday. His girlfriend is with him, they're staying in a hotel though, I told them I want you and Francesco in the guest room and Chuck on the sofa" mom said grinning. "Aw mom you didn't have to do that, Francesco and I could have gone to a hotel." I said.

"No you guys live in those. It's fine, they didn't mind." "So how is the new girlfriend?!" "She seems really nice and she hasn't asked about you once so that's good." Mom said laughing.

"hey dad!!" I said standing up as my dad walks over to me "hey honey" he said giving me a hug. "I missed you". "I missed you too,I thought you'd never come back!" "If it was up to me I would live there!" I said laughing. While my dad talks to Francesco I walk up to charlie who's talking to his girlfriend in the corner.

"Hey Charlie" I said. "Hey Lanz..This is my girlfriend scarlet, scarlet this is my sister Lana." "Hi nice to meet you!" I said Shaking her hand. "You too! I love your music, I'm obsessed with the ultraviolence album." Scarlet said smiling.

"Well thank you! I'm glad you like it. Hey could I talk to Charlie for a minute?" "Of course." Scarlet replied. She kisses charlie then goes and talks to Chuck.

"She seems nice." I said. "She is...you'll love her. How was your vacation? Where did you go?" Charlie asked. "It was great, we went to Cancun." "Nicee. Can't wait to see the pictures. Hey lanz if you're still mad at me I just wanted to say I'm really really sorry, I should have been there for you when all that happened, but I decided to be a dick to you when you didn't do anything."

"Thanks Chaz. I appreciate that. I understand the whole, it's hard to get a girlfriend because of me thing, I just wish I could change that..it's hard not to feel responsible." "I could of made it easier. Besides I found scarlet and I really think she likes me for me."

"I'm so happy for you! And she's cute too!" (Scarlet is a blonde, wavy hair,tall, skinny,green eyes.) charlie laughs then says "love you" "I love you too" I said putting my arm around him and walking back over to everyone.

"Come on babe lets go to sleep, I'm beat." I said taking Francescos hand. "Night everyone!" Francesco said getting up from the sofa. "Night!" Everyone says. "Love you guys" mom said. "We love you too!" I replied.

I just got into my pajamas, Then i plop onto the bed next to Francesco. "Three more weeks.." He said frowning. "Babe don't think about that." "How can I not, I'm not going to see you for two weeks..." "Babe two weeks isn't that long".

"I just don't want you to get lonely, you hate being alone. I'm going to be your husband, I should be on the road with you." "I won't get lonely, I have my band, and Chuck! She's coming to some shows..and no you should be doing what you love too!" I said.

"I love being with you. And oh great your band...a bunch of guys.." "really??! You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, that's ridiculous.. What about all your models? Mhhm."

"Alright I get it. I know, I trust you, just not them, we all know Blake has a thing for you." Francesco said. "Why does everyone say that! He doesn't. I guess everyone sees it but him!"

"Well I do..." "Well you have nothing to worry about, and you know that." I said holding his hand. "I love you" Francesco said kissing my cheek. " I love you more"