Beach days.

I wake up and Francesco is next to me sleeping. He's so cute. I look at the clock at its 12pm "babe" I said running my fingers through his hair and kissing his cheek. "what a great way to wake up " he says kissing me. I smile at him and put my hand on his face. "It's time to get up." I said. "Alrighttt. Are we still going to the beach?" "Yess! Definitely." "Good because we could both use a tan." "Hey speak for yourself" I said laughing.

I'm in my bikini putting up my hair and Francesco comes up from behind me and raps his arms around my stomach. "You look so sexy I couldn't help myself." He said. "Aww. I love youu" I said turning around and put his hands on my hips then kiss him. "You ready?" I said. "Yes let's go now because you're tempting me to do other things." He said winking. I laugh at him then I push him towards the door "come onn"

We get to the beach and I lay my towel down by Francesco's. We're in a little corner so no one come up to us.I love my fans so much, and I would never refuse taking a picture with them. Because I enjoy it. But sometimes I just want a normal day at the beach. Francesco and I are laying side by side "I'm glad your dad cancelled your show today. Days like these are my favorite." Francesco says. "I love them too." I said. "Are you still not talking to him?" "No I am. I'm over it. I just haven't talked to him since then. I'll talk to him later." I said. "Good, he loves you a lot lana. He's just protecting you." Francesco said. "I know. I appreciate it. But no one realizes I don't need to be protected every second of the day." I said. "True. You are an adult." Francesco says. "Hi Lana!! Could I get a picture??" I sit up and turn around and see a young girl staring at me. "Sure baby. Sorry if I don't look that good." I said laughing. "You look beautiful." The girl says. "Aww you're so sweet." "Hi francesco!" The girl says. "Hey!" Francesco replies. The fan gets close to me and takes the picture. "Thank you so much!" She says. "No problem." She walks away and I sit back down. "One so far! Maybe that'll be the end." Francesco says. "Haha, we'll see."

Francesco and I walk down to the water "hold my hand and we'll go in at the same time." I said. "Ok" he said grabbing my hand "1.2.3" we both ran in and Francesco catches me and picks me up we're both laughing then he takes me deeper in the water. He holds me up while I float and I look at the sky. He kisses my cheek. "Spending time with you makes me so happy Lana. I mean I just don't know how I got so lucky. Because trust me I know how lucky I am.you're way out of my league." Francesco says. "I'm not out of your league, I hate that you think that. After all of the fucking shitty guys I've had,I'm the lucky one. You're my everything." I wrap my legs around francesco and wrap my arms around his neck and we start kissing. We can't seem to keep off of each other. But that's the fun of being in love. We're still making out and I see paparazzi snapping away. I stop kissing francesco and laugh "what?" He says. "It's just so weird how people watch us kiss."

Francesco and I just left the beach. We're walking to an ice cream shop,holding hands. We both agreed that we really wanted some. "Francesco!!" We hear some girl say, he turns around and it's Elena..Rita Ora's sister. The girl everyone thought Francesco was cheating on me with. "Elena!" Francesco says hugging her. "What're you doing over here?!" She says. "I had a shoot yesterday and me and my girlfriend are spending the day here, Elena this is Lana, Lana this is Elena." Francesco says. "Hey" I said shaking her hand and smiling. "Nice to meet you" Elena said. "You too." Elena looks as if she knew about the rumors,well who doesn't. She looks back at francesco and says "well it was nice seeing you again Francesco! I have to get back to my apartment." She said smiling. "Aw alright, keep in touch." He says hugging her. "Bye" she said then added "bye Lana " "bye!" I replied. Francesco waves as she walks away. "Thank God paparazzi isn't here." I said. "Ya Cuz then they would have put out out a story that I got caught in action and you two ganged up on me." Francesco says laughing. I hit him then laugh with him.