We won't we won't

Francesco POV (where it left off)
"I can't tell her...." I said with watery eyes. "You have to. You can't lie to her. Tell her now and maybe she'll have some time to forgive you before the wedding." Mom said. "If there's going to be one still." "I don't know. We'll see. But you have to tell her." "Ok. I will. I'm going to go watch her now, it might be the last time I see her smiling
At me."

Lana's POV
As I'm singing the last song I see Francesco in the crowd, he was late, he came in three songs later, he looks upset, I wonder what's wrong.

"You did such an amazing job!" Blake said walking off the stage with me. It's the last show of the Tour. I hug him then say "Thanks! You did too." "Team work!" He said smiling. "Team work." I repeated. "I'm gonna go find Byron, maybe we can all go out for drinks tonight to celebrate?" "Yeah sure, let me find Francesco." "Okay cool. I'll text you." "Okay cya."

I walk into the dressing room and see Franca standing there with flowers "You did a brilliant job" she said hugging me. "Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Do you know Where Francesco is?" "Yeah honey...uhm, I think he'll be here any second now." She said acting weird. "Ok...I'll just wait." I replied.

Francesco walks in a few minutes later, he looks like a mess "Babe what's wrong?" I asked walking up to him and taking his hand. "I'll leave you two alone." Franca said walking out and closing the door. "What's going on?" I asked. "Baby...I have to, tell you something.." He said taking me to the sofa and sitting down. "Okay...what is it?"

"I haven't told you because honestly it was just a really big mistake and I was so drunk that I couldn't even count it as a choice I made...but I slept with ally more than once, well only twice." "Ok, that's ok...I mean I slept with Blake twice,it's not a big deal babe why are you so scared?" I said laughing. "Because...it was, after we started talking again.." He mumbled.

My face turns white and I start to feel sick "when?" "After I came to visit you, right after we started talking, I went back to France and...that's when it happened." "So you're basically saying you cheated on me." I said as my voice cracks.

"Lana I was so drunk and I was just upset, I didn't even remember half the night, I would never have done it again if I could go back in time! Please believe me." "So you've been lying to me this whole time. "Oh I've only slept with her once, you're the whore in this relationship because you've slept with Blake twice!" At least I was fucking honest with you Francesco!"

"I know! You have every right to be mad at me but Lana you have to believe me when I say that I have and had no feelings for her! Sleeping with her twice doesn't change anything. I know I was talking to you when it happened but I was drunk!" "Fuck that" I said getting up and wiping my face as I walk out the door.

Blake runs up to me from across the hall "Lana what's wrong?" He said standing in front of me. I look behind me and see Francesco standing in the doorway, I look back at Blake then wipe my eyes and say "Are we still going to get those drinks?"

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Blake said calmly, then putting his hand on mine. I'm in the car with Him and Byron, our driver is taking us to a club to "Celebrate" even though I'm not really in the mood. But I don't want to go back to the hotel room. I know Francesco will be there.

"I don't want to talk about it after this But I'll tell you guys because you're my good friends. Francesco cheated on me." "What!!" They both yelled. "Lana I'm so sorry!!" Byron said. I look over at Blake and he looks furious, like he doesn't even know what to say.

"Thank you. He's trying to play it off like he didn't because we weren't technically dating,we had just started talking again, but even then, we both new we were involved and were going to get back together."

"What a dick! He does NOT seem like that type." Byron said shaking his head. "Well he says he was really really really drunk but yeah, like I said I don't want to talk about it." I said. It gets quiet then Blake hugs me and we just stay in that position,it's good to have him as a friend. God I feel sick.