Kids

Francesco walks up to me and says "Did everything go ok? Did he leave?" I just came back from talking to Barrie. "Yeah everything went fine. He left the first time I told him too." I replied. "What did he want?" "Just the usual I want you back blah blah blah. It's all good, he's gone." "He didn't touch you right?!" Francesco ask's. "No babe he didn't, it's fine. Come on, let's go talk to our guest, I have to go on soon." I said taking his hand and pulling him with me.

We walk up to Jaime and she gives me a big hug then hugs Francesco "I am so happy for you two." "Thank you" francesco says. "Thanks babe! I'm very happy." I said grinning. "Oh my god your ring is amazing!!" Jaime said. "Isn't it! It's beautiful,I'm in love with it!" "Damn Francesco you did good!" Jaime said with her mouth open. "Thanks! I just looked around in Her jewelry box and saw what kind of rings she liked then went from there." Francesco says. "Okay, he is perfect." Jaime said smiling at me. "He is." I agreed.

After my show we say goodbye to everyone and they all congratulate us again. My mom, dad, Chuck and Tyler are coming with us back to our apartment tonight then the next day francesco and I are heading back to France. Charlie has to leave tonight because he has classes tomorrow evening. "I'm really happy for you Lana. I love seeing you this happy." Charlie said. "I love you. Thank you so much, I'm really excited." I replied. "You should be! I'll talk to you soon. Bye Francesco" "cya charlie! Visit us soon." Francesco said. "Will do!" We all hug charlie then he leaves. I'm so glad he came. I don't see him as often as I would like to.

It's 8:30 and we haven't eaten dinner yet so we got pizza on the way home and we're all at the table eating. "Look at us all, one big family." Chuck said laughing. "I can't believe you're going to be Elizabeth Carrozzini." My mom says holding her face. I laugh then Say "me either! I'm glad it sounds good." "Ok serious question, since you're not far from getting married, does this mean you guys are going to try to have kids?" Mom asks. Chuck almost spits out her pizza "mom! Why are you asking that in front of everyone." She said laughing. "I just want to know!" Mom replied.

Francesco and I laugh then I say "it's okay! And I don't think so. We'll just see how things go. We're not in a rush right babe?" I said looking at Francesco. "Right. There's a right time for that but we'll just see. She might schedule another tour." Francesco replies. "Got it! See Caroline that's all I wanted to know." Mom said laughing at Chuck. Chuck shakes her head then takes a bite of her pizza. We all say goodnight to each other then head to our rooms.

Francesco walks out of the bathroom and I'm on the bed in my underwear and bra. "Holy shit" Francesco said with his eyes big. "Come say congratulations to me." I said. "You're so fucking hot." Francesco said getting on top of me and kissing my neck. I put his hand on my p**** and he starts to rub me while we make out. "Congratulations" he whispers in my ear. He takes off my underwear and bra then pulls down his pants. I put my hands on his face and start kissing him as he starts to f*** me. I hold his head to mine and start kissing his head, he goes faster and I start to moan while sucking on his neck. "Faster" I said holding Francesco's back pushing him onto me. He kisses my neck while he starts going faster "fuck baby you feel so good." Francesco says. "God I love you." I said breathing heavily.