Mail it? X

"He hasn't talked to you in months who knew he would be so protective." Francesco said. We're in our room laying in bed and charlie is in the guest room. "Hey, he's still my brother. He'll like you when he gets to know you, he just has to get use to the fact that I have another boyfriend. And it's serious." I said. "Yeah you're right. I'm sorry. I missed you !" Francesco says. "I missed you too baby. Now where's my real welcome home?" I said kissing Francesco's chest. He rolls on top of me and kisses me hard "you're so beautiful" he says. I laugh then blush and pull his face back onto my lips. "Wait wait wait. lock the door." I say laughing. Francesco laughs and gets up and locks the door. "We're getting better at this" he said. He jumps back on top of me while I'm laughing.

"Babe your birthday is in a week,what are we gonna do?" I said. We just woke up and are still in bed. "I don't know,maybe just hangout here?" Francesco said. "Uhm no. I'm doing something special for you babe." I said. "You don't have to. Just being with you will be fine." He replies. "Let me in! Unless yall are doing something this early." Charlie says outside the door. I get up and let charlie in then get back in bed. "Morning chaz" I said. Charlie flops down at the end of the bed. "So what're we doing today?" Charlie asked. "Let's go eat then just walk around the boardwalk." I said. "Okay! Sounds good. My flight leaves at 6 but I need to somewhere before then..at 5." Charlie said. "Where? To see Barrie? You can tell me Charlie I told you I don't care." I said. "Yeah..I told him I was in town visiting you and he wanted me to come over." He said. Francesco puts his arm around me. "Okay. Well we'll come home at 4:00. Just let us get dressed and we'll go." I said.

Francesco and I get ready then we meet Charlie in the living room. "Lana there's like 50 people waiting outside." Charlie says. "Really?! Do you guys wanna wait inside?" I ask. "No that's okay I'll go" Charlie says. "Me too,we'll wait." Francesco said.

While lana is signing stuff and talking to fans, francesco and Charlie are standing in a corner watching. Charlie notices how Francesco looks at lana while he watches her. He smiles really big. "I guess you really do care about her." Charlie says. Francesco takes his focus off lana and looks at Charlie and says "what ?" "I don't think you could smile any bigger while looking at her." Charlie said. Francesco looks embarrassed then says "she means a lot to me. I know you're friends with her ex but you mean a lot to her so I hope we get along one day." "I don't mind you..I just was making sure you're right for her. And I guess you are.Shes never been this Happy. She's actually smiling almost every day."Charlie said. "Well she does the same to me. I'm lucky and I know it." Francesco says.

Francesco , Charlie and I are at a little Pizza place in LA. I ordered a slice of cheese pizza, Francesco got Pepperoni, and Charlie got combo. "I should move here. I really like it." Charlie said. "You should! So I can see you more often." I said. "Oh hey Chuck and I are gonna be at moms house next weekend for a few days! Both of us! You should come." Charlie said. "Aw man! I can't next weekend, it's Francesco's birthday,and I'm planning something special." I said. "You should go baby, the 3 amigos will be together again!" Francesco said laughing. "Noo I'm not going anywhere on your birthday." I said. "Too bad. I told Chuck you would come. But that's okay we get it." Charlie said. I smile then eat my pizza. I can't leave on Francesco's birthday. I don't want too. And he does so much for me. I should be there.

It's 4:30 and Francesco and I are laying on the couch. We say our goodbyes to Charlie because he's going straight to his flight after he sees barrie.

A few hours later francesco and I get in our bed. I get a text from Charlie that says "I didn't wanna say in front of Francesco but Barrie told me to tell you that he has the ring mom gave to you for your twenty first birthday because you left it there. I was gonna drop it by but I didn't have enough time. And I didn't take it because I forgot! I'm sorry." I shake my head then I text barrie "mail it to me?" I asked. I was NOOOT about to see him again and mess things up. I don't want to see him anyways. I knew he would find a way to see me again he knows I really love that ring. Barrie replies "I guess. You could just come get it? I live like 5 minutes away." "Too busy. Thank you for mailing it to me though. X" I laugh at myself then put away my phone.