Confessions

After the show James, my dad and I went to dinner. Now I'm back in my hotel room and I'm calling Francesco, I'm getting a little worried, it's been two days since I've heard from him. It rings for a while but no answer. I hate this. I miss him. "Are you ok? I need you to at least let me know that you are.." I texted him.

Right after I sent it chucks name pops up on my phone "hey babe" I said. " hey! Are you ok? You sound stressed?!" Chuck replied. "I haven't heard from Francesco at all in the last two days, so I'm a little worried but that's it. How are you?" "What! Two days! That's insane. I wonder why. I'm good, been traveling and taking a bunch of pictures. When's your text show?"

"Yeah I don't know why but it's driving me insane. And that's good!! I can't wait to see the pictures. My next show is in LA ...again" "Yesss I can come! that's where I'm going next." Chuck said. "Yay! I miss you. I need my chucklezzz."

"I miss you too, I need my Lanz. But I'll see ya tomorrow." "Okay, I love you!" "I love you too. Night." "Night." I said hanging up. I check my messages one last time before I go to sleep, still nothing.

I hear a knock on my door, I look at the clock and it's 9:30. I have a flight at 10:30, it's probably my dad checking on me. "I brought you some breakfast because I know if it's not in front of you you won't eat." Blake said laughing and walking past me putting the food on the table.

"You're too nice to me." I said sitting down. Blake smiles then takes out pancakes, waffles and muffins. "And of course the most important part-" he says while handing me coffee. "Mmm! definitely the most important part." I said sipping it.

My phone buzzes and it says from Francesco, I immediately click on it and sit up from the chair I was slouching in. "I'm ok. Sorry 2 worry you." That's it...I'm ok sorry 2 worry you...I mean it's been two days. No I love you, or I love you too? This is really weird. "Can you call me tonight?" I texted back.

"Something wrong?" Blake asks. I show him the text and he shakes his head "wow. That's weird, something's going on." "I don't like this." I said putting my phone down and resting my cheek on my palm.

"I'm sorry lanz." Blake said reaching over the table and stroking my arm. I look up at him for a second and see him staring right back at me, I smile at him and he smiles back,he starts reaching for my hand and I get up "I should go get ready..we have a flight at 10:30. Thanks for the breakfast." I said.

I walk into my bathroom, Blake walks over and stands in the doorway "why are you scared to get close to me." He asks walking up to me. I knew this was coming.. "Blake you know I'm engaged to Francesco. Me and you are good friends."

"Oh you're engaged to the guy who can't bother to call you for two days." I smirk then shake my head "you don't know anything about our relationship." I said. "Maybe not but I do know how you should be treated...why do you always pick the guys who don't know." Blake said standing even closer to me now.

"Francesco knows what he's got, he's really really good to me. He's just busy. You should go." I said stepping back. "Ok.....it's just for years I've been watching you go through shitty relationships and I've been here the whole time, knowing exactly how to treat you." Blake said then walked out the door.

For a moment there when we were at the table I thought we had a moment, but I wasn't having one Blake was. He knows I'm engaged...maybe I was leading him on and I didn't know it, I thought we were cool with just being friends but I guess it's not that easy. Now it's going to be complicated. I pull out my phone and see no messages from Francesco "are you going to fucking call me or not" I texted.

Still no answer. I'm obviously worried but I have a show to prepare for and I need to focus. My fans can always tell when I'm distant and they didn't pay for that. this happened last tour, I let a man get in the way of my career and I was upset all the time, well I don't need to be like that this time.

My dad goes to the back of the plain and lays down, I guess he's still tired. Blake walks in and doesn't even look at me, he normally sits across from my but he goes towards the back. Great. Things are already changing. Byron walks on and stops to look at Blake then me, then takes a seat next to me.

"What's going on" he asks. "What do you mean?" "Blake alwaysssss sits across from you." "I don't know. I guess he didn't feel like it." "Oh my god! It happened! You two hooked up!" Byron said excitingly. "What!! No! Don't say that so loud my dad will hear. What makes you think that!"

"Well he's been wanting to..and I don't know you guys have chemistry." "...I really wish people would stop saying that. We don't. And we didn't hook up, he was trying to make a move and I stopped him then he asked why I never pick him." "Oh wow. Damn. What did you say?"

"Well I just told him I already picked someone." "I can't believe he finally told you how he felt, this shit is crazy." Byron said laughing. "It's annoying." I replied. "He'll get over it. I'll find him someone. Don't you worry." I laugh then say "okay. Sounds good to me."

I'm still on the flight, only two more hours to go. I pull out my phone and text Blake "Are you mad at me?" I hear his phone buzz two seconds after I sent it. I look over and see him typing back, then my phone buzzes "No" it sounds like it. Then I reply "After the show tonight can we talk?" "Yeah" "Okay, just come to room after." "Okay" ugh he is mad. Hopefully I'll fix things tonight.