Shady Francesco

I just got off the stage of the live performance I had to do. It went really well. I'm usually scared to do live performances on tv. I mean if you screw up the whole world sees it. I walk to my dressing room to get my stuff so I can catch my next plane in an hour for my next show in Atlanta. "Hey honey" my dad says as I walk into my dressing room. "Hey dad." I said hugging him "what're you doing here?" "Well I watched the performance now I'm headed back to Florida . Did francesco take it ok?" "Aww! Thanks dad.and yeah, he understood. I get to be with him for 2 days in California after the Atlanta show anyways." I said. "good. I well I have to get going. Amazing job tonight." "Alright thanks dad! Tell mom I said hi." "Will do. Bye honey"

It's the next day and I'm in Atlanta! The fans are great here! I took a bunch of pics with them before I went inside.I get to see francesco tonight. Im so excited. It's an hour before my show and Chuck and I are eating salads. I love when she's here. She always makes me laugh.

After my show I go into my dressing room and get some water and check my tweets. Mostly all of my mentions day "I'm so sorry lana." What. See Twitter always confuses me. I scroll down some more then I see pictures of Francesco earlier today with some girl....everyone is saying "rita Ora's sister." So maybe they're just friends ?! He can have friends that are girls. I look at more pictures and he's holding her face like he always does to mine..and she's smiling and laughing. Then they leave in the same car. I feel sick. I'm not going to make myself upset before I talk to francesco about it. It's just..those pictures didn't look like friends it looked intimate.

I'm on the plane thinking about this whole thing. Francesco knows that the paparazzi follows us everywhere, would he be that dumb to cheat on me in public? Or did he think the paparazzi wasn't going to follow him because I wasn't there. Ugh. I don't know. "Lana have you seen the pictures?" Chuck says softly. "Yeah..I'm going to talk to him before I assume anything." "Good idea. I hate to say this but be prepared for the paparazzi asking you thousands of questions. The pictures are everywhere." Chuck says. "I figured. Thanks Chuck." Chuck sits down and puts her head in her hands. She wants to beat him up so bad for doing this to lana.

" hey baby! See you in a few hours?" Francesco texts me. I guess he hasn't seen the pictures. "Really tired tonight. You can come over tomorrow though." I replied. I just need to sleep so I can deal with it tomorrow. "Ok...love you.night!" I put away my phone and get off the plane with Chuck. The driver takes us to my apartment. "Home sweet home." I said. We both walk in and my Chuck says "my flight is as 8 am tomorrow and you don't need to be up that early so I'm saying goodbye now." "Aww I wish you could stay longer ." "Me too but I've got a shoot in Paris. I'll come to your next show! Love you ." "Okay good. Love you too. " "I hope everything works out with Francesco." Chuck says. "Me too.. Have fun in Paris Night." "Will do. Night."

Francesco will be here in a few minutes. I'm already dressed and ready. I didn't have to wake up until 10! I see a note on the fridge "Love you ❤️ have a good day. And let me know if I need to beat up francesco. See you soon xx" it's from Chuck! Aw. I miss her already. The door knocks and I put the note in my pocket and answer the door "There are SO many paparazzi guys outside of your apartment. Like 10 of them followed me here. But heyI missed you." He said walking in the door and hugging me. He tries to kiss me but I move over. "That's because of the pictures...." I said. I just need to know what happened. "What pictures? What's wrong Babe??" He says holding my hand. "The pictures of you and rita Ora's sister. They're everywhere. People think you're cheating on me." "What?? Since when have we cared about what people think?? She's a friend. I said I wouldn't hurt you Lana and I won't. I meant it." He said. "I know..I'm sorry. You were just looking really comfortable." I said. "She's my friend?? I've known her for a long time. I don't have feelings like that for her. Why Don't you Fucking believe me instead of the rumors." He says letting go of my hand. "Okay, I do. You don't have to get so mad I was just wondering. You would want to talk to me about it too!" "No I wouldn't. Because I actually have faith in you. I actually trust you. I'm gonna go. I'll call you later." "Francesco! " I say before he shuts the door. He is unbelievable. I just wanted to hear his side of the story. Well, we had our first fight. I guess every couple does.