Sam?!?

We all just woke up and we're at the table eating breakfast. Chuck keeps looking at me like "are you gonna tell him or not." I look at her and shake my head then she gives me a dirty look. I think she's telling me to tell him. I need to, it's the right thing to do. Ugh. "Is something wrong? You guys keep looking at each other weird." Francesco says.

"Uhm, well. You see, last night, well this morning. It was like 2:30 barrie came over, unexpectedly and he was drunk..but I took him home because he walked and I told him not to come back." I said. "Why did you let him in?!!?" Francesco says. Then Chuck jumps in "she didn't, I did. I heard the door knock so I went to open it and he fell onto me and I put him on the sofa and woke Lana up." "Oh...ok. What a fucking drunk douche. Good thing I wasn't awake." Francesco replies.

"....so you're not mad." I said. "No why would I be..you didn't know he was coming. Babe I told you I would only get mad if you didn't tell me." Francesco said. "See I told you!" Chuck said. "I just get scared that you'll get mad and leave.." I replied. Francesco gets up and sits next to me then puts his arm around me. "We aren't going to let the smallest things get to us. I'm not going to leave you." Francesco says. "AWW oh my god! You guys are so cute." Chuck said covering her mouth. We laugh then I kiss francesco and hug him back "I love you so much."

Chuck leaves to go to New York and Francesco and I are on our way to Mexico, where my next show is. "So after this we're going to France right?" Francesco ask's. "Yep! Im excited." I reply. "Me too! I miss it. I'm gonna go to the restroom I'll be right back." Francesco said getting up. "Okay" I replied.

While francesco is in the restroom his phone buzzes. I glance over not being snoopy it just caught my attention it says "Elena" and it shows a preview of the message. She said "Me too;)" I didn't know he still talked to her...why is there a wink face..and me too what.. Francesco comes back out and smiles at me and I smile back. Hm.

Francesco texted someone the whole plane ride. He was smiling too. We just got to the hotel and we get in bed and go to sleep. Well, I was trying to sleep but Francesco's phone kept lighting up and he kept texting back. This is driving me nuts.
The next morning Francesco and I get go to get breakfast, we walk outside our hotel and there are tuns of fans. "Go ahead." Francesco said taking my purse. I smile then run over to my fans and start taking pictures with them and signing stuff. A few minutes later I glance over to francesco and he's on the phone laughing and smiling. I continue to take pictures then francesco helps me get into the car.

"Who was that?" I asked Francesco. "Just my friend sam." He answered. "Ohh. How come you've never talked about same? Before?" "I think I have, haven't I? I must have." Francesco said. "Nope not at all." I reply. "Hm. Well he lives in France. I talk to him once in a while..." "Oh okay."
We made it to the venue a few hours ago, it's time for me to go on stage and Francesco walks me to the side. "You'll do amazing." He said then kissed me. "Thanks baby! Love you." I replied. "Love you too"

Francesco and I just got home. "Damn you were amazing." He said. "Thanks babe. I love Mexico, the fans are crazy here!" I said. "I know ! I was surprised they wanted pictures with me too. I thought they hated me." He said. "I told you they don't." I replied. We're sitting on the sofa and francesco puts his hand on my thigh then kisses me. I grab his hand and move it up my shirt. "Do you know how fucking sexy you are?" Francesco says. I laugh then say "When you tell me I do" "I couldn't tell you enough."

He said as he takes off my underwear and starts kissing and licking me. He comes back up and takes off my shirt and bra, I take off his pants and I start sucking on francesco, "mmmm" he said while holding my head in place. I rub francesco really fast and take long strokes then I suck him again. He carries me to the table and starts kissing my neck then we start to f*** he holds me by the waist and goes in a fast motion. He starts to breath heavy on my neck and I start to kiss his. "Faster" I whisper to Francesco. He starts going really fast and I close my eyes and sigh in relief. I start moaning and holding francesco closer. He starts kissing my chest. I get off the table and turn around I hold onto the table and francesco starts f***ing me from behind. "Fuck yes" I said gripping onto the table and biting my lip. Francesco slides his hands from my chest to my stomach then my p**** he starts rubbing it while he goes really fast. "Oh my gooooooddd" I yell while I put my arms behind me and hold francesco closer and deeper. "Fuck you're amazing" francesco said going even faster.

Francesco and I are now laying in bed watching tv. "Our sex is always so fucking good." Francesco said laughing. "Tell me about it. We were a match made in heaven." I replied. He laughed then his phone rings. "I gotta take this, I'll be right back...." Francesco said. "Okay.." I replied. I watch him walk out the room and he smiles as soon as he answers it. Wonder if it's "sam"... 10 minutes later Francesco walks back in "that was long" I said. "Ya..it was my, manager...he's got this good shoot opportunity for me..." He relied. "Oh nice." I said smiling.