Camera Lenses

It's the next day and My head is on Francesco's chest."babe do you have a show tonight?" Francesco asked. "Yeah,in San Francisco. It starts at 7 but I have to be there at 4" I said. "Okay, I have a shoot so I can't go." "Alright that's cool." I said then I kissed his chest.

It's 4 o clock and I just made it to the venue I go upstairs and open the dressing room door "Hey del rey!!" James said. "Aww hi James! What're you doing here?" I said while smiling and hugging him. "I was in town and heard you had a show tonight so I figured I'd come watch! Where's your boyfriend? I wanted to meet the lucky fella." James said. "I'm glad you came! And he couldn't make it tonight. He's got a photo shoot ." I relied. "Too bad! Maybe next time. Have you eaten yet?" James ask's. "No I haven't, Why?"
I said. "I brought you salad and soup."

"Aw you shouldn't have !" I relied then added "but I'm glad you did" we both laugh and sit on the sofa and eat. "Were is chuckles ?" James asked. "Actually I'm not sure. I think she's in New York but she moves every five seconds." I said laughing. "I haven't seen her in forever! I need to go see her too." James said. "You should. Just text her and ask where she is." I said. "I greeted some people outside. You have really passionate fans" James said. "Aww you did ? that was nice. And yes I do! They're great." I replied. "They named us " lames" lana and James" he said laughing, then I laugh with him. "That's hilarious!" I said.

After my show James meets me in my dressing room "Lana that was amazing!!" James said. "Thank you!!" I said. James hands me roses "it's a tradition now." He said smiling. I smile back at him and hug him then say "you're so sweet. Thank you love." "You are so welcome. When can we hangout again??" James said. "Well tomorrow I'm going to my parents for the weekend and I'll be back Sunday night. So maybe that week?" I relied. "Sounds good! Text me more!" He said laughing. " I will!" I answered laughing too. "I'll see you soon. You did amazing. Night!" He said hugging me then walking to the door. "Thank you!See you." I said smiling.

After James leaves I get my stuff and get in my car. "Just to home ma'am?" My driver says. "Yes please!" I replied. I go on Twitter and check my mentions. What the hell? I thought francesco was at a shoot? There's pictures of francesco letting Elena into our apartment. He knows I don't like her! What is she doing there. There's no texts from him telling me she's coming over. And why isn't he at his shoot.

We pull up to the apartment and I get out and go inside. "Before you say anyth-" Francesco said walking up to me but I cut him off and say "what was she doing here Francesco." "Babe she forgot to give me her present so she came over and dropped it off. That's it. I had no idea she was coming." Francesco said. "Why were you home? Didn't you have a shoot" I said with my arms folded. "The shoot only lasted an hour. Babe don't be mad." Francesco said. " I remember when I didn't know a certain someone was coming over either and you got up and left. But when you do it I can't be mad?!" I said. "That's a whole different story! I don't have history with this girl. AND you knew he was coming and didn't tell me." He said. "I don't want her in my apartment, she likes you and is trying to get you to like her to and you know it." I Said. Francesco walks up to me and puts his hands on each side of my face "I don't want her. So it doesn't matter if she wants me. Okay? She won't come here again." "Ok.." I said. "I'm sorry if you thought I lied to you...but I didn't. The shoot ended early and she came and left. That's it." Francesco said. "Okay. I believe you. It's okay." I said. Francesco kisses me then says "how was your show?" "It was good James came. So that was fun." I said. "Oh good I'm glad." Francesco said.

I look around while Francesco is talking to me and I say "what did elena get you?" "What?" Francesco said. "You said she came over to give you your birthday present because she forgot at the party." I said. "Oh......yeah...uhmmm she just got me some camera lenses." Francesco said then cleared his throat. "Oh okay...so where are they?" I said. Francesco pauses then gets up and goes to his camera bag and gets out 3 lenses and hands them to me. I look at them and they don't look new. There's dust in the corners. Hm. "Cool" I said. "Yeah.." Francesco replied. He puts the camera lens back and I just look around the room. Something feels odd.