It happened?

I got to my parents house last night. I just woke up, I grab my phone from the nightstand and see so many texts from Francesco "Where are you" "Lana I'm so sorry." "I love you so much." "Please just let me know you're okay." He called me 8 times. "Lizzy are you awake?" Mom Asks. "Yeah,you can come in." I replied.

She walks in and sits next to me. "Are you hungry? Dads brining breakfast!" "Yes I'm starving." "He should be back soon. Where's Francesco?" I got in too late last night to tell them,I don't think I'm going to,I don't want to talk about,it hurt my feelings so much.

"He's working,so I figured I'd come visit." "So you two are ok?" "We're fine." "Ok. Good! How's Blake?" Oh mom. Always checking up,making sure I'm behaving. "He's good I guess." "You haven't talked to him?" "I have.." "I'm home!!!" Dad yells. Thank god, he saved the day.

As we're eating breakfast someone knocks on the door "I'll get it" dad says. "Hey Francesco!" I hear dad say. I almost spit out my coffee, my mom looks at me like what's going on. Francesco walks inside with my dad "What a surprise! Lana did you know he was coming?" Dad said.

"Nope" I replied giving Francesco a glare. I get up and grab his arm then pull him into my bedroom "What're you doing here?!" I asked. "Lana I'm sorry, I don't know what else to do! I need you to forgive me. I feel so bad! I can't sleep at night and all I think about is how I messed things up." "I don't know what to tell you."

"I guess you didn't tell your parents? Because they're still happy to see me." "Nope I didn't. I don't feel like being embarrassed. I don't give a fuck if they're mad at you, I just don't want to talk about it with anyone."

"I'm so sorry You feel embarrassed...it was such a huge mistake. I love you so much you have to know that." "I honestly wish you would stop lying to me. It's getting fucking pathetic." I said crossing my arms. "Lying? I'm not lying?! You know I love you! That's one thing you know I'm not lying about."

"Right. Because when you love someone and are In a relationship with them you fuck other people. You don't love me so stop lying! I can't deal with this." I said walking out the door and sitting back down at the table. My parents are staring at me but I just keep eating. Francesco comes out a few seconds later.

"I'm going now but it was nice to see you guys,tell Chuck and Charlie I said hey." He said. "Ok..well ,I'll tell them." Dad said. "Bye Francesco." Mom added. He looks at me but I just stare at my food,he puts his head down then leaves.

"Ok what happened?" Dad asked. "I don't want to talk about it." "Hone-" "I honestly can't talk about it! Even if I wanted to I just can't!" I said as my voice starts to shake. Mom gets up and and hugs me. "Ok you don't have to." Dad said holding my hand from across the table.

"I don't want you guys to call Chuck or Charlie and have them come here. I'll tell you guys what happened but I don't want you to tell them, I don't want them to have to worry about me. Can you do that?" I asked them. "Yes" they both replied. I clear my throat then try to say it out loud..it's hard to admit it. "Francesco...he uh...cheated on me." I said staring at my hands, I can't make eye contact with anyone.

"When?? Why?? With who???" Dad said. "oh my god.." My mom mumbled then sat down in shock. "Right when we started talking again, why, I don't know, I don't think I'll ever understand, with who, this hoe named ally, I knew they slept together once when we were broken up but I obviously didn't know about this time.."

"Baby I'm so sorry!! I can't believe this" mom said grabbing my hand. "Me either...he said it's happened because he was upset, I wouldn't even let him sleep in the same bed as me...so he went home, got wasted and slept with someone else." I said wiping my eyes.

"Honey you can't blame this on yourself! You wouldn't let him come back into your life so easily because he left so quick, that's a admirable thing to do." Dad said. "Thank you dad. I just wish I would have let him hug me at least..maybe he would have changed his mind.." I said trying not start crying again.