Choices

I'm on the plane headed to North Carolina and I get a phone call from Chuck "hey babe what's up?" I asked. "Francesco just called me.." Chuck said. "Ugh, what did he say?" "He said you left for your show without him and could I please have you call him because you haven't talked since." Chuck replied. "Do you think I should?" I asked. "Just call him and let him know you're okay when you get there, you don't have to talk about what happened." "Ok. Thanks Chuck. Love you!!" I said. "Love you too! Have a good show tomorrow !" Chuck replied.

I just got to my hotel and it's 7:30 am. I'll call Francesco then go to sleep until I have to get ready for my show. "Hey baby" francesco says. "Hi." I replied. "Thank you for calling me, I know you're mad but I just wanted to say have a good show and I love you." "I will.." "Look babe just let me explain!" Francesco says. "Im not going to talk to you about this over the phone. I'll talk to you when I get home." I replied. "Ok. I'll take it. Text me later ok?" "Bye" I said hanging up. There. Now he can stop freaking out.

I just got to the venue and I go to greet my fans. They gave me about 4 bouquet's of flowers! They know I love them. I walk inside the venue then go up to my dressing room. "Hey Lanz!" Blake said. "Hey blake!" I said hugging him. "You doing ok?" He asked like he's heard what's been going on.

"Yeah I'm fine,Thanks, how are you?" I replied sitting on the sofa. "I'm good! Excited for tonight. James said he was coming." Blake said sitting next to me. "He did!?? That's weird, he normally tells me when he's coming. I haven't talked to him in forever." "Hmm, Yeah he said he'd be here." Blake replied.

Blake went to sound check and I'm getting dressed and ready. Someone knocks on the dressing room door "come in!" I yell. "Hey del rey!!" James said walking inside. "Hey Franco!" I said coming out of the bathroom and hugging him. "You look beautiful." James said smiling. "Thank you!" I said laughing. "How come you didn't tell me you were coming?" I added. "I wanted it to be a surprise. Plus I heard you're having trouble with your man so I thought you'd want to hangout with a real man." James said.

I roll my eyes then say "We're just having a fight. I'm fine." "Yeah well I figured I could grace you with my presence anyways." James said. I laugh then say "well I'm glad you're here. I'm going to sing a new song from ultra!" "Really?!? Yess. Which one?" James ask's. "Not telling. You'll have to wait and see." "Damn del rey. Why do you do that to me." James said holding his chest. Then we both laugh.

After my show James and I go to get some food at a pizzeria. We get out of the car and walk to the door "Lana you're still wearing your ring but you're with james and francesco isn't here, what does that mean?!" The paparazzi yells. Geez can we not be friends. "James are you hooking up with Lana??" We finally get inside and james says "Man they're stupid." "Sure are." I replied. We asked Blake if he wanted to come but he had to fly back home.

"We should watch a movie at my hotel after this!" James says eating his pizza. "I don't know, francesco and I are already fighting. I don't want to add more drama." I said. "Damn we can't even watch a movie? We have to only hangout in public? James replies. "I'm sorry! I just really don't want to fight any more then we have to." "That's ok. At least I can still see you." James said smiling.

We're outside of my hotel and James and I are saying goodbye. "Thanks for hanging out with me." He says. "Thanks for coming! I always have a good time." I replied. "Me too. Tell Italy I said to treat you right or I will." James said. "Oh geez. I'll definitely tell him that." I said sarcastically. "Bye Love" he replied hugging me. "Bye!" I have a flight tonight to go back to France. Then I'll have to talk to Francesco. Ugh.

I'm on the plane and I'm super tired. Francesco just texted me saying "how was your show? Can't wait until you get back." I put my phone down then turn on my laptop and play a movie. I'll like falling asleep with some sort of noise. I can't sleep when it's quiet. Unless Francesco is next to me. He really pissed me off this time, who would lie about that? We tell each other everything, at least I thought we did.

I just walked inside my apartment in France. It's 8:30 am and I'm really tired. I think I'll sleep until at least 9:30. I walk into my room and Francesco is asleep. I take my pillow and blanket and walk to the sofa. If Rita hadn't said anything I probably would have never known. And that's what makes me mad. He would have been hanging out with his ex and there's me just thinking its innocent and they've only been friends.

Francesco just came back from a shoot and I'm watching tv. He walks up to me and sits next to me on the sofa "Hey babe." I turn off the tv then turn towards him "So what's your excuse?" I said. "Lana I'm so sorry. And I know you probably don't believe that but I am. I don't want you to think I still like Elena because I don't at all. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to have to worry every time I talked or hungout with her and I knew you would. We dated a long time ago and it wasn't even that serious or for that long, it wasn't worth telling." Francesco said.

"Well first of all I do think you still like her how would I not?!? You lied about her Francesco, "not worth" telling me is a sorry excuse. You knew I didn't like her and you continued to stick up for her and see her. I stopped hanging out with James because you had a fit when I went to his place!" I said. "Babe I don't like her like that!! You know that. If I did I would have proposed to her not you. And that was completely different!"

"How was that completely different?? She tried to have sex with you and so did james with me. And you still hangout with her. And I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be annoying and tell you who you can and can't hangout with. But when it comes to me I have to have someone else in the room with James??" I replied.

"Okay. You're right. I get it. But if you can be friends with James why can't I be with Elena? Babe you know I love you so much, and I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt you." Francesco said. "Because I didn't date James!! Or lie about dating him. If Rita didn't say anything I would have never known and I would have hated you for that." "I would have told you if it was important!! It's not because I don't have any feelings for her." Francesco replied.

"I'm not doing this. If you want me to stop hanging out with James I will, but I don't want you hanging out with Elena. Either she goes or I do." I said. "Babe that's not fair, come on She's my friend." Francesco says. "K." I replied getting up and waking out the door. He made his choice.