Thing for yuh

It's 10:00 am and I just woke up, I look down and see Francesco's arm wrapped around me, I wish it could be like this all Tour, having him next to me. "You're awake" francesco said kissing my neck. "What're you thinking about?" He added. "Us. I missed you a lot. I'm surprised they let you have off yesterday and today."

"Well I have to work tonight once I fly in, but I told them it was an emergency and they understood." "When's your flight?" "3:00 pm." "I don't have to leave for my show Until 4, so I can spend all day with you and drop you off at the airport." I said smiling.

"Good! I wish I could stay for your show." "Babe you've already done enough, thank you so much for coming here, even when I say I don't need you to visit you know I do." "That's why you have me, I know what you need before you do. I love you."

"I love you too." I said turning over ,facing him and holding his face while kissing him. "I can't wait Until we get married and make babies." Francesco said laughing. "Oh god. I can't think about that right now." I said laughing too. "Let's just think about where we're going to eat breakfast." Francesco said. "Let's go to the cafe across the street."

Francesco and I got ready and I stop at Blakes door before we leave the hotel. "Hey whats up?" Blake said opening the door. "Hey I just wanted to say thanks for the food last night, you should have stayed. But after the show tonight we can go to dinner if you would want."

"I know you haven't seen him in a while so I thought you two should be alone. But sure, tonight sounds good. Is Francesco not staying?" "Thanks blake! And No he can't, he has to go back to work." "Oh okay. Well, I'll see you tonight." "Okay. Cya then" I said hugging him then walking away and wrapping my arm around Francesco's.

"What did you talk to him about?" Francesco asked. We're sitting in the cafe drinking our coffees and eating our scones. "I just said thank you for the dinner and that we should hangout tonight." "Oh ok. So you guys hangout a lot now?"

"Babe he plays guitar for me and we write songs, we've always hungout." "Alright. I was just wonderinggg." "Let's just talk about us now" I said smiling. "Deal."

Francesco and I just got back to the hotel, it's 12:00 pm and he has to leave at 3. "Let's go take a bath babe." I said wrapping my arms around him. "Mm okay I'm up for that." He said kissing me. I take Francesco's hand and turn on the bath water then close the door. I lift up Francesco's T-shirt off then kiss his chest and un button his pants and pull them down. We start making out then he helps me un dress and we get in.

I lay on top of francesco on my back and he wraps his arms around me. "I don't want to leave..." Francesco said. "Well now we're only down to 6 days." I replied. "Yeah...then we can spend the rest of the tour together and I can watch you perform!"

"That sounds amazing. I can't wait." "Hey how's Chuck?" "She's good. I haven't heard from her in a few days.." "That's weird, you guys always talk." "She's probably just busy. I'll call her tonight." "After you're done with blake..."

"Shut uppp. Stop being jealous it's ridiculous." I said laughing. "I'm not. He doesn't get to do all the things I get to do to you" He said kissing my neck and sliding his hand down to my p**** "exactly" I said moving my hair so he can continue kissing my neck. I lift my arm up and run my fingers through his hair while he fingers me and kisses me.

We finally got out of the tub an hour later. We got ready and now I have to drop off Francesco at the airport. As we walk inside the paparazzi swarms us "So you didn't break up with Francesco?" "Francesco why do you let Lana go out and party with Blake?" "Has blake hit it yet?" We get inside and go to a corner, I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my forehead on his.

We just stand there for a minute then he says "I love you" "I love you too. Thank you so much for coming babe. I really needed it." "Of course. I did too. I'll see you in a few days ok?" "Okay. Call me tomorrow" we make out for a minute then I hug him. "Bye" I said smiling. He waves then I walk back out. "Now are you going back to Blake since Francesco is gone?" Paparazzi says. "Shut the fuck up." I replied then get in my car. I couldn't help it. They're just so stupid.

I just got back to my hotel room. It's 5:30 and Blake is about to come over. We've always hungout on Tour so I don't know why people are all of a sudden making shit up. He was there for me when barrie wouldn't visit me and I was always alone, he'd bring me dinner and we would write songs and just hang out.

"Hey!" I said letting Blake in. "Hey! I hope you're hungry because I brought so much food. Oh and I think Byron might be stopping by too later." "I'm starving! And good I haven't talked to Byron in a while." "So Francesco is left?" Blake asked. "Yeah I won't see him for like 5 days then he'll join us on Tour." I said sitting on my bed. "Oh okay. Well let's eat!"

After blake and I eat and watch two movies byron walks in. "well hey! Where have you been?" I said hugging him. "I've been out and about seeing the sights!" Byron said smiling and fist bumping Blake. "Hey I'm gonna go get some water I'll be right back." Blake said leaving the room. "When's our flight ?" Byron Asks.

"Tomorrow morning bright and early!" "Oh well I'm still gonna go out tonight, some of my friends that live here are having a party, do you and Blake wanna come?" I guess blake didn't tell Byron..because then he wouldn't ask. "no that's okay I think I'm going to just stay in. But you can ask Blake!" "Okayyy. I wish you would though." "I'm sorry, I just want to stay in."

"It's cool. By the way, he has a thing for you." "Who?" I asked. "Blake, I asked him and he said of course he likes you but he's not going to screw up his career plus you're engaged." "He said that??" "Yep. He said you're so hot but your personality is what he loves. I have to hear him talk about you all the time." Byron said rolling his eyes. "Wow. Thanks for telling me..."

"Telling her what?" Blake asks walking in. "I'm going to a party tonight and I wanted you guys to come, do you want to?" Blake looks at me then back at Byron "nah man I think I'm just gonna chill then go to sleep." "Hm. Okay..." Byron said looking back and forth at us. "Well..you two have fun tonight. I gotta be going." "Alright, thanks for stopping by Byron." "Yeah no problem. Cya"

"So you didn't tell Byron about me getting drunk?" I asked. "No! Of course not. I didn't think you would want anyone to know." "Thanks. I appreciate that." I keep repeating what Byron said to me about Blake. I hope this doesn't make him do something stupid and ruin everything. He hasn't so far though so I hope he keeps it that way.