Which one

I'm on the flight to London where my next show is. Blake ,Byron and my dad are all meeting me there. I talked to Blake yesterday through text, when I see him I'm going to have to tell him that I don't think our relationship is going to go anywhere past being special friends...but I can't sleep with him anymore.

I'm not going to say I'm evolved with Francesco again but we've talked and we know we're going to get back together I just need some time...I don't think I should sleep with anyone during that time.

Chuck called me and wanted to know what's going on, I told her everything about Francesco "Damn. I don't like how he things he can just pop back into your life so easily." "I know,me either. But I told him it's going to take a while,he said he's going to do everything he can to get me back,so, we'll see.."

"Well I'm glad you're standing your ground, what he did was really stupid." Chuck said. "Thanks babe,that means a lot. Pray my conversation with Blake goes well..." "I will. Just let him down easy,okay" "I will. Love you Chuck. Bye." "Bye!"

I just got to my hotel room in London "Hey honey!!!" My dad said walking in and giving me a huge hug. "Hey dad! I'm glad you're here." I said hugging him back. "Me too! I'm going to go unpack I just wanted to say hi" "Okay, let's meet up later for dinner, I'm starving." "Alright! I'll come by. Cya!" Dad said walking out the door. "Bye!"

The door knocks then Blake walks in "Hey" I said smiling. I get really excited when I see Blake, I'm starting to wonder if I want to even have this conversation. "Hey! I missed you." Blake said hugging me. " I missed you too.." "So what do you have to talk to me about?" He asked sitting on my bed. Ugh I hate this.

I sit next to him then say "well..yesterday-" then I get interrupted by someone knocking on the door "you expecting anyone?" Blake asks. "No..come in!" I yelled thinking it was just my dad. But then Francesco walks in. Blake rolls his eyes then looks at the ground. "Francesco...what are you doing here?" I said standing up.

"Making an effort to come and see you" he replied darting his eyes at Blake, Blake laughs because he's all of a sudden making an effort. God this is awkward. "What are you fucking laughing at?" Francesco said walking up to Blake. Blake stands up and pushes Francesco "get out of my face man" he said.

"Why? Are you scared? You should be, thinking you can just sleep with Lana while I'm gone well it doesn't work like that buddy." He said pushing him back. "Guys stop! You're being stupid!" I said standing in the middle of them.

"You should be the one who's scared,I was taking care of her because you left her, and boy did we have a good time." Blake said smirking. Francesco tries to reach over me to hit him but I grab his arms and hold them down. "I swear to God if you guys don't stop!" I said. They stare at each other for a minute then Blake turns to me "I'll text you." Then walked out the door.

I let go of Francesco's arms then grab my purse "Lana wait! where are you going?!" Francesco said. "I'm going to dinner, by the time I get back you better have a change of attitude or you can just go ahead and fucking leave." I said slamming the door. When I walk down the hallway Blake opens his door and follows me "Lana I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" "Try to make him jealous by taking about us sleeping together? Well you did." I said cutting him off and waking away.

I make it to my dads room and I plop on his bed. "Aren't we going to go eat?" Dad asked. "Yeah I'm just resting for a minute." I said with my head buried into the sheets. "What's wrong ?" "Francesco's here." I replied. "What!! Why?!?!?" "Well he was at the town house when I got there and I tried to leave but he kept talking and blah blah, he's trying to make it up to me."

"Wowwww. I'm sorry hun. Where is he staying?" "It's okay, he's just annoying. And I'm not sure, haven't asked him, I just left to eat." Dad laughs then says "well let's go then!" "Amen!"

After dinner I go back to my hotel room and see Francesco laying on my bed "get off my bed" I said putting my purse down. "We can even sleep in the same bed?" He asked. "Uhm no you're not sleeping here!?" "Please! I don't want to pay for a room." "Well you should have thought about that now shouldn't you have." Francesco shakes his head then says "Lana, come on"

"No Francesco! I'm not sharing a bed with you. Since money is your big issue, here" I said handing him my card. He throws it back into the bed "I don't need your card" he said. "So you were just trying to sleep in the same bed." "Yeah. I miss you"

"I would miss me too. But I think I'm going to sleep now so you should go. We can talk tomorrow" I said walking into my bathroom. "Ok...night." "Night!" I replied. He's so dumb. He really thought I would sleep in the same bed.