Our honeymoon

"Well, I'm officially mrs,Carrozzini. I honestly never thought this day would come that id be genuinely happy. I haven't written in a long time, since I first made it big, so I thought I would. It's 11:00 am..the morning after my honeymoon in Hawaii. I'm sitting in the chair in my lingerie, in our hotel. I'm really happy, I'm married, pregnant and so blessed to have Francesco in my life. Hawaii is amazing,we get 3 full days here.-" "Good morning Baby." Francesco says yawning and gazing at me from the bed. "Good morning love." I smiled. "What're you doing?" He asked stretching out and getting up-walking over to me. "I was writing in my journal, I haven't in a while."

"Ohhh,were you writing about me." He grinned then wraps his arms around me from behind. "Maybe." I winked. He takes my hand,walks up in front of me then kisses me, I kiss him back gently then hold his face with my hands,then stand up and hug him. "I love you." I say then kiss his cheek.

"I love you,baby." He smiled. "Last night was amazing.." "It was. And we've got three days here still." "Look" I said pulling up my shirt and rubbing my stomach "it's growing a little every day." I grinned. Francesco smiles then runs his hands around his stomach. "I can't wait. I want to know the gender." Francesco says.

"We can soon,just a few more weeks." "Then we can start buying clothes." "I'm nervous about getting bigger...its gong to be so weird. I can't imagine what the headlines are going to be about." I said. "Baby you can't worry about that. You're growing a human being inside of you, no one can shame you for that. You're going to be just as sexy as ever." "You're just saying that." I laughed. "No I'm not. You're always going to be sexy as fuck."   "Awww I love you" I laughed. "I love you too."