Almost slipped

Blake, Chuck and I just got to the party. It's at this hugeeeee house. Blake introduces us to the guy throwing the party, then we get some drinks. There's music blaring through the whole house, everyone is dancing and pretty much already drunk. Chuck took two shots of vodka already, she found someone to dance with.

Blake and I are on our third drink, we've just been talking at the bar, I'm not really into dancing right now neither,it's just nice to be out doing something instead of thinking about Francesco 24/7.

Its an hour later and I'm feeling a little more than tipsy! I lost Blake! I went looking for Chuck and I can't find her, so I went to the bar to tell Blake to help me find her but he's missing too. When I left Blake was a little drunk so I hope he's not somewhere he shouldn't be.

I walk upstairs, well fall upstairs, maybe I'll find Blake or Chuck, I walk into a room and see a couple making out of the bed "my bad!!" I said closing the door. Geez. Ugh everything is spinning, I go into another room and walk around..

Blakes POV
"Lanaaaaaaa!" I said walking into the bedroom and holding onto her shoulders so I don't fall over. "I've been looking for you everywhere! Are you ok" she said laughing and holding me up. "Yeah I feel good." I said smiling. "I need to sit down." Lana said laying on the bed.

"Me too" I lay next to her,we're on our backs. Lana starts laughing randomly "what?" I said turning towards her. "Nothinggggg" she said turning towards me smiling. "That music down stairs is so loud." I said. Lana smiles again then puts her hand on my face.

"What're you doing" I said putting my hand on hers. "Don't ruin the moment." "Lana we can't be having a moment." "I can do what I want. You know you don't mind." She said getting on top of me. "I don't...but...you just broke up with Francesco..and you're not even sure you broke up with him." I said holding her arm.

She stares into my eyes then says "Let's just forget about everything and enjoy tonight." I run my fingers down her face then smile. She leans in and kisses me, I grab her face and kiss her hard,we start making out, I move my hands from her face to her hips,then down her pants, she stops then puts her hands on mine "You're right. I can't do this." She said "-I'm sorry." Then she gets up and walks out the door. Fuck..I really thought she wanted to. So close. "Lana wait!" I said but she already left.

Lanas POV
I need to find Chuck and get the fuck out of here. I can't believe I almost just slept with Blake...ugh that's what I get for drinking around him. I grab my phone and call Chuck, she's still not answering. I'm at the top of the stairs so I look around to see if I see her,I see Blake coming out of the room so I run down the stairs, I don't want to face him right now, I spot Chuck at the bar talking to some guy.

I walk over there and grab her "we're leaving!" I said taking her with me. "Why!?" She asked. She seems completely sober. "Because I've been looking for you for hours and I almost just fucked Blake so let's go." Chucks eyes get wide then she follows me without saying anything else.

We just got home and I plop on the sofa "Fuck I feel awful, everything is spinning." "What happened!!" Chuck said sitting next to me. "There's always some sort of sexual tension when we drink then are together..." I said shaking my head. "Geez. That's because you both liked the sex. So what happened!!"

"He tried to stop me but I wouldn't, so we made out, he reached for my pants and I stopped, then got up and left.." "Dang. Why did you stop? I mean thank god you did." "I don't want to give someone so much of me like that so soon...I guess him cheating made me a little insecure, like I don't want someone taking advantage of me. It just doesn't feel right right now."

"I'm sorry Lana. I know this really hurt your feelings...I'm glad you realized that sleeping with Blake would only make things worse. As much as I hate Francesco...I know you love him a lot...maybe there's hope for you two."